Educational

Author Topic: Pikajedi, just want to inquire.  (Read 577 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Pikajedi, just want to inquire.
« on: September 26, 2011, 01:44:46 AM »
This isn't a callout exactly, but a casual inquiry.

Just want to inquire on why you guys removed Tambourine-Man's article from the front page? Is there an official statement on this whole incident to read?

Not criticizing the removal as I smelled a rat too, but I just thought I mention this saying because it would have worked better, "Give them enough rope to hang themselves with".

What I mean is, let him appear as if he's strengthening his position by posting his pieces where in reality, you set up difficult well-timed questions/evidence against his claims and attempt to run a 'background check' on who he's connected to. Disproving his honest intention by revealing affiliation to Autism Speaks or to any person related to the organisation, would have given you guys better munition and solid justification to boot him. After all, you then could cite his conflict of interest, false impartiality and expose him as biased puppet.

It doesn't look as good for him when he's a biased puppet trying to accuse you of bias, see what I'm getting at? :orly:

BTW: I find it ironic he's trying to accuse members of AFF of sockpuppets/manipulating people on WP against him, when clearly he has a group of users praising his ass/harassing critics everywhere he goes as well. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:13:47 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Pikajedi, just want to inquire.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 06:38:11 PM »
sorry to intrude, but the interview questions are in the KenG. article

no need to post em twice, I guess

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 09:26:53 PM »
LOL, I'd love to hear what happened here:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt176881.html

If it's any consideration, I suspect Tamboman was working with Autism Speaks too. It may not be on a payroll capacity, but you know how sympathizers and suck up can be. :laugh:

But seriously, Pika, Skyblue, any AFFfag, any information on how this conclusion was reached? Did you find that smoking gun I was talking about?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 06:01:24 PM »
Maybe we'll never know...

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 03:16:44 PM »
AFF person here: The only reason from what I know of is that it was taken down for the working for Autism Speaks suspicion

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 01:54:50 PM »
The questions are still up on the site, just not on the front page.

We took it down at the request of several users.