Author Topic: I call out Les  (Read 2688 times)

Scrapheap

Re: I call out Les
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2011, 04:26:06 PM »
Tiny things amuse tinier minds, and you can't get much tinier than yours. Fuck, even an amoeba has a greater IQ than you.

And yet I can pwn your sorry ass at will. What does that say about you? that someone who is dumber than an amoeba is still smarter than you??  :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2011, 04:45:24 PM »
Tiny things amuse tinier minds, and you can't get much tinier than yours. Fuck, even an amoeba has a greater IQ than you.

And yet I can pwn your sorry ass at will. What does that say about you? that someone who is dumber than an amoeba is still smarter than you??  :hahaha:

All it says is you're good at playing big boy in the sandpit. Still having trouble leaving elementary school behind. Ah well,that explains why they kicked your sorry arse at WP as well.

Scrapheap

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2011, 05:26:10 PM »

All it says is you're good at playing big boy in the sandpit. Still having trouble leaving elementary school behind.

I left elementary school because I outgrew plaing big boy in the sandpit. You suck at playing big boy in the sandpit which is why you're still stuck there.  :hahaha:

Ah well,that explains why they kicked your sorry arse at WP as well.

They couldn't kick my ass there, so they had to ban me. :rofl:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2011, 05:29:47 PM »
Whatever.  :poo:

Scrapheap

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2011, 05:42:54 PM »
 :shamone:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2011, 11:10:13 PM »
Consider yourself ignored, dickhead.

As you have nothing useful to say, saves my time reading your pathetic drivel.

Scrapheap

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2011, 11:22:06 PM »
Consider yourself ignored, dickhead.

As you have nothing useful to say, saves my time reading your pathetic drivel.

and he'll reply in 3... 2... 1...

:rollercoaster: