Educational

Author Topic: What have you done today? (Pt 2)  (Read 152939 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What have you done today? (Pt 2)
« Reply #8655 on: September 07, 2017, 11:35:47 PM »
How is it going?
Slowly! Handed it in though and it was received well. Some of the guys in my class are still stuck on it. It's make a triangle out of *those stars and have it so that someone can input any size. The any size part was what I got stuck on. At first I had it so that the size was fixed. But no, my teacher didn't want that.

Today I worked on read files and write to a file. They worked.

This weekend I have to work on a whole pile of UML diagrams plus more Java coding.

Impressive, well done. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8656 on: September 08, 2017, 05:52:22 AM »
How is it going?
Slowly! Handed it in though and it was received well. Some of the guys in my class are still stuck on it. It's make a triangle out of *those stars and have it so that someone can input any size. The any size part was what I got stuck on. At first I had it so that the size was fixed. But no, my teacher didn't want that.

Today I worked on read files and write to a file. They worked.

This weekend I have to work on a whole pile of UML diagrams plus more Java coding.
Impressive, well done. :)
Thanks heaps!

I didn't realise there were so many different sorts of UML diagrams. They're kind of boring.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #8657 on: September 08, 2017, 06:16:49 AM »
  Got up, made coffee, had a small breakfast and took my meds.  Eased into the day.  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8658 on: September 08, 2017, 08:05:00 AM »
Day off work. Got my car serviced and picked up a new phone I pre-ordered at JB. Impulse bought some new runners and got an eye test done for new glasses (so I can spend even more money lol).

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8659 on: September 08, 2017, 12:37:43 PM »
Lots of appointments and prep work to bring the pup home tonight.
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8660 on: September 11, 2017, 07:06:41 PM »
The PR - to and from Magnolia Day Center

Check engine light went on in car.  My fix didn't work.

Visit from APS (Adult Protective Services), actually quite a good one.  They're going to see if anyone can come in and help us.

Fixed dinner - store bought baked chicken, stuffing in a package, mixed vegs in a plastic bag.  Hey for me that's a veritable 20 course meal lately.

Made some phone calls.

Fed the cat

Took clothes from the dryer (in there since Saturday)

May not look like much, but for me all of that is a veritable treasure trove.  Still need to put garbage out.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8661 on: September 12, 2017, 08:34:03 AM »
@ QV, Today I worked really hard, did not achieve half of what you did.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8662 on: September 12, 2017, 07:12:41 PM »
What have I done today?

Nothing good.

The week just keeps getting better and better.

Could be worse though, I could be in Texas...or Florida.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #8663 on: September 12, 2017, 07:34:48 PM »

Could be worse though, I could be in Texas...or Florida.

My power is still out and probably will be for a week, but I just ate a scoop of icecream smooshed between two chocolate chip cookies.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #8664 on: September 12, 2017, 07:49:25 PM »
So far, ate (a big double cheeseburger with extra cheese, with a bottle of cherry coke, nice and cold too to wash it down with), played videogames (jagged alliance 2 campaign I have going atm) took meds and watched american dad and family guy. After this horror movie, I'm going to for the first time in way too long, get into the lab and start my much missed tinkering. I bet it'll be one of those bouncy, near manic WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYOHMYGODSITSGOODTOSEEYOUAGAINMMMYYYYYPRREEECIIOOUUSSSS!!!!!!! *glottal stop of a nasty, wet, grisly kind of sound* lab sessions like when I'm nearing success and finally obtain it with a project. Being glad to be back with my lab, like an old friend reunion, with my flasks in hand, beakers in the other, setting up vacuum lines and coolant feeds and hotplate/magnetic stirrers being calibrated and set up. Oh yes, I have plans plans plans plans PLANS. It'll be like a baker's shop with its delicious scents..sweet, heavy, heady smelling chloroform, the harsher but lovely scent of diethyl ether, the familiar odor of acetone and isopropanol, mixed with the acidic tang of hydrogen chloride gas, the sharp, choking stink of ammonia gas, the burning-matches odor of sulfur dioxide, and the harsh caustic choking sensation of chlorine gas....oh me oh my. My old friends will be getting a revisit and we shall have ourselves a good long conversation or three or four or five. This must be a night magic must be worked in the arts alchymical, and with all my familiar friends or at least many of them hanging around to chill, so to speak (and sometimes literally)

Really, thats what it'll be like, like having old dear friends here to visit that I haven't seen in a long time. Even the shine on my glassware as its set up, the smooth, cool texture and sensation of taking out glassware from its various storage crates and shelves and solid polyurethane foam boxes, styrofoam packing boxes, bubble-wrap to be unwrapped and the precious condensers within being taken out to shine forth in the reflected light of a good, old fashioned incandescent lightbulb once again against the backdrop of night, perfect time and scene and setting for a glorious, gleeful reunion :autism:
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8665 on: September 15, 2017, 11:24:40 AM »
2 Rummage sales.

:thumbup:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8666 on: September 15, 2017, 12:06:58 PM »
Went out to tag and estate sales and bought nothing :thumbdn:
Mowed the front and top part of the back yard
Began putting stuff out for fall bulky waste pick up
Started getting ready for the flea market Sunday
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8667 on: September 15, 2017, 05:32:20 PM »

Visit from APS (Adult Protective Services), actually quite a good one.  They're going to see if anyone can come in and help us.
This is excellent! I hope they're able to give you any help you that you feel you need :hug:

Today I took the pup to get her bandages off. First good look at her incision. It's a doozy. But the staff at the hospital love her. They always come out to tell me how easy she is to work with and she makes sure to greet every employee on her way from A to B in the back hallways of the hospital. So yes, she's a sweet dog. But if you really want to go know what she thinks of this hospital deal? I'd say her feelings were made known when she left a massive poop directly outside the door to the hospital as we were leaving and then hopped away like it was no big deal and no one could get in or out until I scrambled back to go clean it up.  :facepalm2: So Loki, tell us how you really feel! :laugh:
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8668 on: September 15, 2017, 08:04:03 PM »
 :lol1:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8669 on: September 15, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »

This is excellent! I hope they're able to give you any help you that you feel you need :hug:

Today I took the pup to get her bandages off. First good look at her incision. It's a doozy. But the staff at the hospital love her. They always come out to tell me how easy she is to work with and she makes sure to greet every employee on her way from A to B in the back hallways of the hospital. So yes, she's a sweet dog. But if you really want to go know what she thinks of this hospital deal? I'd say her feelings were made known when she left a massive poop directly outside the door to the hospital as we were leaving and then hopped away like it was no big deal and no one could get in or out until I scrambled back to go clean it up.  :facepalm2: So Loki, tell us how you really feel! :laugh:

I'd say Loki is just about done with all this shit.  :lol1:

Good girl Loki, good girl.:heart: