Author Topic: Saddam sentenced to death  (Read 3037 times)

Offline drewtheyellow

• Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Saddam sentenced to death
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 05:27:53 PM »
I had an argument with a friend about osama bin laden.  Because they said that if they ever caught osama bin laden, then wouldn't hold his trial in a state that had the death penality.  And i'm like, "I don't care."  My friend was like, "I'll blow the towel off his head."  Cause that is who I hang out with.  He was all bent out of shape about it.  "How come you aint upset, I know you're pro death penality, how come this don't make you mad?"  Me?  Because I know spiritually osama bin laden is prepared to die for islam.  But I guarentee you that spiritually osama bin laden is ill prepared to lick jelly out of Thunderdick's buttcrack.
Osama:  "I hate grape jelly."
Thunderdick: "Shut up and lick my butt."

And you gotta do a good job too, because you're in this until thunderdick comes it aint just a nah nah there i did it.  No gotta you try.  You gotta tickle the inside of thunderdicks thigh.  You gotta fondle thunderdicks nutsack a little bit.  Because if you don't make him come pretty quick... you're gonna run out of jelly.

This whole routine is paraphrase from a ron white bit.

Osama will not get raped, the reason being that if he goes to real prison it will be the same thing as the death penalty. I mean, Osama is a love/hate type of guy, if he isn't your freedom fighter then he is your sworn enemy. So, if they lock him away, it will be away from most other people and he may go insane but they cannot give him the opportunity required to get raped if they actually want to appear to care about his life.

Teejay

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 05:59:54 PM »
Hanging is too lax for a guy like him  :tantrum:, an traditional Islamic beheading by the sword in public (it would be televised internationally) would be more in order  :flame:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 06:03:28 PM by Tariq Jamal »

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 06:16:52 PM »
I know, it will be like child molesters, in prison child molesters get owned.  But still, I hope that they explain to the inmates the plan and imply to them to preform their depraved patriotic duty.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2006, 06:36:28 PM »
Old fashioned stoning ... widows and orphans get the first few throws.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2006, 06:36:35 PM »
He should have been tried in the Hague, but, then again, we should never have been there to begin with!  It's just the little shrubs attempt to prove he can do a better job than daddy did!  We would have been better off spending the resources in afghanistan. AT least there we had international cooperation.

Quite frankly the middle east deserves saddam!  Put him back in power and watch the Iranian Mullahs shit in their robes and enjoy the spectacle as his own people kill him.....which they would have done eventually, without us spending a dime!

Offline drewtheyellow

• Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2006, 09:20:34 PM »
Well, to be honest I think that the question has nothing to do with making Saddam suffer, I'd say that the real necessity is that he is dealt with efficiency. Sure we can argue back and forth about how he should suffer for what he has done etc, the only thing is that the suffering of a non-person is useless. The only just way to deal with the non-person Saddam is to get rid of him whether it is by rope, starving him, or even selling him to be tortured on pay-per-view, the way he is ended hardly matters so long as the world never has to deal with it, and so long as his death benefits the most people possible.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2006, 09:39:34 PM »
Honestly, I think that it is stupid to punish people.  The only reason they'd kill him or jail him is for popular satisfaction.  Honestly I consider that childish.  Once a dangerous person is rendered no longer dangerous, i'd rehabilitate them, or release them with a certain measure of control.  In short, i consider it a waste of money to kill or jail people.  If letting saddam free is too dangerous, i'm sure there are more cost effecient manners to use him than killing or jailing him.  Perhaps we could process his body and sell his organs, or donate him to science, or give him to a bunch of necrophiliacs, or enslave him.

Scrapheap

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2006, 09:57:55 PM »
I read a book where a couple of guys tricked someone they had a grudge against into having a few drinks in their cellar. They got the guy drunk, put him in a room, and walled off the room with bricks and mortar. I think that would be a fitting end to Saddam Hussein.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2006, 10:05:19 PM »
good. i hope they put his hanging on tv

:LOL:

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2006, 10:18:20 PM »
The Cask of Amontillado by edgar allen poe.

Offline drewtheyellow

• Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2006, 10:30:37 PM »
I read a book where a couple of guys tricked someone they had a grudge against into having a few drinks in their cellar. They got the guy drunk, put him in a room, and walled off the room with bricks and mortar. I think that would be a fitting end to Saddam Hussein.
Yeah, but wasteful, the labor would be too expensive. I say we really should sell him to some company to have his execution/torture on pay-per-view. That way it costs the state less and we now have a way to find the most popular way to kill Saddam and please many many people.

Honestly, I think that it is stupid to punish people.  The only reason they'd kill him or jail him is for popular satisfaction.  Honestly I consider that childish.  Once a dangerous person is rendered no longer dangerous, i'd rehabilitate them, or release them with a certain measure of control.  In short, i consider it a waste of money to kill or jail people.  If letting saddam free is too dangerous, i'm sure there are more cost effecient manners to use him than killing or jailing him.  Perhaps we could process his body and sell his organs, or donate him to science, or give him to a bunch of necrophiliacs, or enslave him.
If you noticed, all of those efficient options were variations on jailing him or killing him.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 11:06:07 PM »
If we jail him, he does nothing but waste resources and get assraped or killed, and if we killed him, we'll just take his corpse and dispose of it.  The difference between those options and my options is that my options he is actually made use of.  It is less of a waste of money. 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2006, 02:01:37 AM »
He should have been tried in the Hague, but, then again, we should never have been there to begin with!  It's just the little shrubs attempt to prove he can do a better job than daddy did!  We would have been better off spending the resources in afghanistan. AT least there we had international cooperation.

Quite frankly the middle east deserves saddam!  Put him back in power and watch the Iranian Mullahs shit in their robes and enjoy the spectacle as his own people kill him.....which they would have done eventually, without us spending a dime!

Quoted for truth. This would have been a lot better, and fewer people would have been killed.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline drewtheyellow

• Aspie Elite
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2006, 08:11:33 AM »
If we jail him, he does nothing but waste resources and get assraped or killed, and if we killed him, we'll just take his corpse and dispose of it.  The difference between those options and my options is that my options he is actually made use of.  It is less of a waste of money. 
My point is that those options are really just variants of the previous options, they are only different in describing what is done. I mean, if we process his body for organs then we have executed him. If we donate him to science we have either killed him to use his body for science or made him a prisoner that we do lab tests on. If we give him to necrophiliacs then we executed that. If we enslave him then he is in some variant of jail.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2006, 08:12:18 AM »
i bet saddam smells really, really bad