Educational

Author Topic: WTF, Trigger???  (Read 5123 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: WTF, Trigger???
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2011, 05:13:18 PM »
@Psychophant - That may be applicable if Elle and I were 'together' but not so much as it is. I would agree too! I have been getting the passive-aggressive, never-say-what-you-really-mean shit for years.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Osensitive1

« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2011, 05:16:21 PM »
I don't get the connection to my interaction with Elle and my minions. Because I am on here?

I was also not submissive, only letting Elle call the shots because I knew of her past.
Am guessing Mcalavera's connection is based in general avoidance of confrontation, which you admit. Tend to think shots at personal life of others is a harsh thing, but it comes with the territory of laying it out there for speculation. He runs a forum which might be worth your interest.

P7PSP

« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2011, 05:19:35 PM »
Didn't I repeatedly do that, accepting all the blame? If not, then that was my intent with my response.
Except you don't deserve ALL the blame IMO. You deserve the blame for necro bumping dormant shit that Elle and Eclair had sort of settled and left at an impasse. You kicked a sleeping dog and it appeared to me that you did it with the intent of defending Elle. Your blame stops with that unless you actually are being a creepy stalker. I tend to doubt that you are. Hence the "Fuck off Elle, I'm not a stalker" that I noted you failed to put in your response. You are responsible for your actions, not for Elle's predisposition to assume bad intentions.
Didn't read it that way at all. He had his say in the Elle/Eclair situation, late but not undeserved. The sleeping dog he kicked was SirLes and defended her from him, which neither Les nor Elle saw as needed.
Your wrong fuck off!  :finger:

Just kidding Jack. :hug: <grope>  :zoinks:

FUCK ALL Y'ALL!
:clap: :LOL:

Osensitive1

« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2011, 05:20:14 PM »
:laugh:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2011, 05:25:32 PM »
The worst part is now I am not gonna get eris' number so I can text her when she needs some 'support' or 'encouragement.' :'(
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2011, 05:30:07 PM »
I don't get the connection to my interaction with Elle and my minions. Because I am on here?

I was also not submissive, only letting Elle call the shots because I knew of her past.
Am guessing Mcalavera's connection is based in general avoidance of confrontation, which you admit. Tend to think shots at personal life of others is a harsh thing, but it comes with the territory of laying it out there for speculation. He runs a forum which might be worth your interest.

The only active member there so far that I know can give him proper advice is Sir_Les, though. And Sir_Les is here anyway.

Psychophant

« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2011, 06:02:43 PM »
@Psychophant - That may be applicable if Elle and I were 'together' but not so much as it is. I would agree too! I have been getting the passive-aggressive, never-say-what-you-really-mean shit for years.

Sucks doesn't it?? 

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2011, 06:14:18 PM »

Sucks doesn't it??

Have I never posted that in here? :lol:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Psychophant

« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2011, 07:07:12 PM »

Sucks doesn't it??

Have I never posted that in here? :lol:

Maybe....but, I'm a little slow in the uptake and I like to keep things close!   :P

Scrapheap

« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2011, 08:14:27 PM »
By default I got the number, but she can be rest assured it was and never will be otherwise abused. No matter how much Scrap has offered for it!!!

What?? $20 isn't enough to pay you off?? FINE I'll make it $25. You drive a hard bargian dude.  >:(

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2011, 09:49:13 PM »
By default I got the number, but she can be rest assured it was and never will be otherwise abused. No matter how much Scrap has offered for it!!!

What?? $20 isn't enough to pay you off?? FINE I'll make it $25. You drive a hard bargian dude.  >:(

Too late to offer the extra $5 now, he already deleted her number.

:smarty:

I brought up the stalker thing because I can understand why having had a stalker in the past can make someone hypervigilant to things that aren't real threats, like a late night text message, for example.  If Trigger sent dozens of messages and refused to stop when he was requested to then that might be considered stalking, but that isn't the case here.

I don't text, so I don't understand all the rules of etiquette concerning text messages, but I think that a late night text wouldn't be the same thing as a late night telephone call, since it could be answered at the receiver's leisure, if at all.

It seems to me that Trigger is bending over backwards to avoid making PMS Elle feel stalked, since he deleted her number at her request.

P7PSP

« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2011, 10:54:58 PM »
Why exactly did you decide to TEXT me at 11:21pm the night before last, instead of sending me a message on here?  If I had forgotten to put my cell on silent before going to sleep, I would have been completely fucking ripshit.  As it is, I think that was rude, weird, and not OK.

Also, what the FUCK is up with randomly digging upnold shit and 'defending my honor,' or whatever the fuck you think you're doing?  You know how much I value privacy and you're giving details about locations?  You're not helping, you're acting weird and a little obsessive and it's reaching a point of creeepiness, you're making me uncomfortable, and I want you to lay the fuck off, and lose my number.

It's not creepy, and no one gave away your location.

If you wanted this private, why did you post it on a public message board ?
Because he already took it public, and I think that publically calling him out on his publically uncool behavior might be more likely to prevent it, at this point.

I'd have addressed the text privately if that had been the only issue.  As it is, he decided to do what he did for all the bloody board to see, and I view the text now in part of a bigger context.  I could get more into it, or not.

Callaway's guess in the peanut gallery is also correct; I've had someone stalk me in the past, including on this baord.  Publically calling him out on doing so on this message board seemed to smack him down sufficiently to knock it off, at least on this venue.  Trigger's apparent lack of boundaries and understanding of what I'd consider OK concerned me enough that I thought the same method might be warranted if it would produce similar results.
Bolded for emphasis.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2011, 11:02:27 PM »
Nobody answered my question: was Elle stalked online or IRL?

The reason I ask this is because if it were online, the threat is hardly one to be taken as seriously as a stalker hanging around your garden gate. If anyone did do this, it would more than likely be because of information given out by Elle herself that would attract someone who might decide to prey on her. Still, not as worrying as an IRL situation. An IRL stalker could have the police called on them, and they they would be dealt with and that would be the end. To deal with a virtual staler, all you have to do is set your email to junk anything you don't want (like spam) and block people you don't know on MSN etc. Texting someone you hardly know gives out your number to them for free use, as they then have control over what you have given them.

So in other words, a RL situation where you know for a fact someone is there stalking you would be taken more seriously than a virtual sitiuation where you should have complete control. Give out information, and you do it at your own risk.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2011, 11:10:57 PM »

The reason I ask this is because if it were online, the threat is hardly one to be taken as seriously as a stalker hanging around your garden gate. If anyone did do this, it would more than likely be because of information given out by Elle herself that would attract someone who might decide to prey on her. Still, not as worrying as an IRL situation. An IRL stalker could have the police called on them, and they they would be dealt with and that would be the end. To deal with a virtual staler, all you have to do is set your email to junk anything you don't want (like spam) and block people you don't know on MSN etc. Texting someone you hardly know gives out your number to them for free use, as they then have control over what you have given them.

So in other words, a RL situation where you know for a fact someone is there stalking you would be taken more seriously than a virtual sitiuation where you should have complete control. Give out information, and you do it at your own risk.

IRL, but I think nobody wants to force her to relive a situation that was frightening and very upsetting to her.

I think that you must have never been stalked if you think that the solution is so simple.

P7PSP

« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2011, 11:27:06 PM »

IRL, but I think nobody wants to force her to relive a situation that was frightening and very upsetting to her.

I think that you must have never been stalked if you think that the solution is so simple.
Good points Callaway. There are two really good reasons to get a restraining order.
1. It might work, and
2. In the event that it does not work, and one ends up having to put two or three 230 grain JHPs in their chest, it shows that a positive effort was made to de escalate the situation and provides for what is referred to as an affirmative defense in court, if the case gets that far. http://www.answers.com/topic/affirmative-defense