Author Topic: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question  (Read 9978 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2011, 05:11:18 PM »
My guess is parakeet likes to use Twitter alot.

#1:because birds tweet,

#2: cos he's a twit.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #241 on: August 31, 2011, 08:10:48 PM »
Skeet skeet skeet. 

Does anyone even get it?

Osensitive1

« Reply #242 on: August 31, 2011, 08:22:30 PM »
Jack no longer researches unknown words written by Hubert and PPK.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #243 on: August 31, 2011, 10:34:18 PM »
Skeet skeet skeet. 

Does anyone even get it?

The reason parakeet gets under everyone's skin is that mos' skeeters are as annoying as fuck.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #244 on: August 31, 2011, 11:30:01 PM »
Has anyone ever given you the nickname "skeet" or "skeeter"?

"Now skeeter, he ain't hurting nobody"

I think of that line every time I hear that word. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline V

• Good Twin of the WP Modfag of the Aspie Elite
  • Constant Poster
  • _________(feel free to fill the blanks)
« Reply #245 on: October 15, 2011, 02:01:44 AM »
May I use this topic to ask what did he do to you all to deserve what he went through?(this is not a sarcasm I honestly dont have a clue of what went on but he probably deserved it)
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: October 15, 2011, 02:15:12 AM »
Just to let you know, I was never part of this drama.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #247 on: October 15, 2011, 02:25:56 AM »
Just to let you know, I was never part of this drama.
Im not questioning anyone/gathering information since it stopped.

Having said that I would like to know what was the trigger to see if this issue could be addressed with him at wp.
"I love that DSM-V is acknowledging sensory issues by including it in the diagnostic criteria. However, I would like to propose to DSM that a new one be included called "DKSA" (aka "Dont' Know Shit about Aspergers")" Rudy Simone

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #248 on: October 15, 2011, 02:27:23 AM »
Good question.

I never did figure out what went wrong exactly. Is it because he doesn't like gays? Or something beyond?

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #249 on: October 15, 2011, 02:32:33 AM »
Good question.

I never did figure out what went wrong exactly. Is it because he doesn't like gays? Or something beyond?

That was one element of it definitely. I think it was also an issue that it felt like he was being protected by certain mods while others weren't as fairly treated when retaliating to his homophobic remarks. That's my guess anyway.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline V

• Constant Poster
« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2011, 02:35:58 AM »
Good question.

That was one element of it definitely. I think it was also an issue that it felt like he was being protected by certain mods while others weren't as fairly treated when retaliating to his homophobic remarks. That's my guess anyway.
Yes for some reason he was allowed by previous mods to attack newcomers and similar things(not sure why though), we are trying to work things between him and the noobs and after that we´ll see if theres something else he needs to work on

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #251 on: October 15, 2011, 02:43:39 AM »
I think there was an entanglement on the issue of Leeshepo's(sp) bias as a moderator too, as he was censoring Butterflies' comments (without disclosing it, so it ruined the context of her posts) when criticising 'keet's homophobic statements. Considering his open admission of Christian beliefs and his friendship with 'keet... Yeah, you can see how that looked.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #252 on: October 15, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »
He wouldn't stop spouting anti-gay religious rhetoric and demanding a forum just for right-wing Christians where they could bash on gays and anybody else he thought wasn't going to his version of heaven.  He even wanted the moderators to remove any comments from this section that said anything he disagreed with.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #253 on: October 15, 2011, 09:58:11 AM »
Good question.

Yes for some reason he was allowed by previous mods to attack newcomers and similar things(not sure why though), we are trying to work things between him and the noobs and after that we´ll see if theres something else he needs to work on

He attacks newcomers because he is ... well ... paranoid.  He thinks that Butterflies is out to get him and assumes that any new member is her in disguise.  Now that you know Butterflies, does that make any sense at all?  He is off his rocker, annoying as hell, and needs to be stopped from harassing newbie Aspies looking for a place to talk to other Aspies.  Don't call him paranoid and tell him to stop though, that will get you banned.   :facepalm2:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: October 15, 2011, 12:15:14 PM »
Ren Hoek and MLA are both right. He is a homophobic nut. I joined WP to make a few digs at him, and to imply he was gay, because he was threatening to bring Adamt to court for suggesting he was gay. I just planned to make a few digs about his sexuality and leave.
Leejosepho acted as his personal bodyguard, and wouldn't let me make my point. I flipped out, and done some stupid stuff to him off-site. I got carried away, and took it way too far. I eventually calmed down and undone everything.
It was funny, but it was also wrong of me, and I do feel a little regret.