Author Topic: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question  (Read 9968 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Ask Iamnotaparakeet a question
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2011, 05:57:32 PM »
Fine, not "most" and figure it out.
Not meaning to give you a hard time. Things tend to catch my eye and are hard to pass up; all, most, everyone, we, you, etc.. Guess if I don't know, then not one of the fixated ones.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2011, 05:59:28 PM »
Your arrival here is already making news.

Its on WP already.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3945087.html#3945087

Yep, I saw. Those on WP who actually know me are more than able to discern who is who though.

Hmm.  My name is Iamnotaparakeet, and my account has 4300 posts in that name going all the way back to February.  You have 100 all made today.   :dunno:

With that kind of logic you can prove anything.

Oh, and BTW:

OMG Parakeet. I never expected to see you post.

Welcome to the site. I hope you stay around long enough to see that we're all nice.

Thanks. I'm going to stay just because I'm annoying to Moog though.

I doubt anything annoys Moog.  He doesn't have an account here either, best I can tell.

Oh, okay, then because I annoy you whoever you are.

I'm not that hard to figure out.  MidlifeAspie

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2011, 06:00:15 PM »
I suppose a better question then would be, why are your views so much different to other christians?

You believe that the world is 10000 years old, and that giants once walked the earth. Ive never met a christian who believes that, including my old minister.

How comw youve ended up with views that seem completely out of step with modern christianity.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2011, 06:05:22 PM »
Why do I miss such drama as usual? (No, that's not your question.)

Here's your question:

Why do you persist on going to here as some act of revenge because a couple of people say a few bad things about you? Doesn't the bible say this:

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

—Matthew 5:38-42, NIV

Is the vengence really worth it? All you're doing is trying to reinflate your hurt ego, which is a selfish act compared to just simply getting off the internet and enjoy life/jeebus. For such a person who self-proclaims to be a good christian, your pride and selfishness are your biggest sins of all.

(Now THAT's playing Devil's Advocate.)

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »
I suppose a better question then would be, why are your views so much different to other christians?

You believe that the world is 10000 years old, and that giants once walked the earth. Ive never met a christian who believes that, including my old minister.

How comw youve ended up with views that seem completely out of step with modern christianity.

Possibly because too much of modern Churchianity has an appeasement mentality which I cannot stand, in addition to my consideration of evidence supporting a young Earth. (I do not want this to be another Creation vs. Evolution debate though, anyone who doesn't respect that will be ignored.)

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #65 on: August 19, 2011, 06:08:01 PM »

Here's your question:

Why do you persist on going to here as some act of revenge because a couple of people say a few bad things about you? Doesn't the bible say this:

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Is the vengence really worth it? All you're doing is trying to reinflate your hurt ego, which is a selfish act compared to just simply getting off the internet and enjoy life/jeebus. For such a person who self-proclaims to be a good christian, your pride and selfishness are your biggest sins of all.

One, I'm not here for vengeance, I just wanted information if anyone had any. Two, I'm not interested in vengeance either.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2011, 06:09:48 PM »
Your intentions are clearly out of vengeance. If you were not vengeful then you'd not be here at all, to be frank.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #67 on: August 19, 2011, 06:10:35 PM »
Your intentions are clearly out of vengeance. If you were not vengeful then you'd not be here at all, to be frank.

So, everyone here is here out of vengeance?

Osensitive1

« Reply #68 on: August 19, 2011, 06:11:54 PM »

Have read at least half, maybe more, of christians are young earth believers, so maybe not so rare as one may think.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 06:13:30 PM by Jack »

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2011, 06:13:48 PM »

That made no logical sense and is not part of the argument.

You're hardly here for a friendly chat, perhaps your denial is pulling wool over your eyes.

Offline VenatorDraconum

• Frequent Poster
  • iamnotaparakeet
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2011, 06:16:11 PM »

You're hardly here for a friendly chat, perhaps your denial is pulling wool over your eyes.

Well, while you're busy projecting motivations upon me I think I will persist in being here regardless of what you presume.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2011, 06:20:58 PM »
Ok. I'll start things off.

You mentioned that you were an investor on your WP profile. What do you invest in?

Silver. Not very much though, could only afford a couple troy ounces a year or so ago, but it's better to have something when the currency of your nation is decreasing in value.

Hi VenatorDraconum.

:welcome:

How much was your silver when you bought it?

I bought some at $16 an ounce a year or two ago or so but I can't remember exactly when it was.  I think that it was a good investment as a hedge against inflation.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2011, 06:21:14 PM »
Well, while you're busy projecting motivations upon me I think I will persist in being here regardless of what you presume.

And you presume that I want you to leave, which I never stated. However, it is obvious for you due to posts made by Butterflies and Hubert Cumberdale, one being:

His showing up at all shows just how disturbed he is.  He still thinks Butterflies is after him.  I used to get PMs every day asking me to look into new members because he was sure they were all Lorna come to get him.

Yes, you definitely are in denial.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2011, 06:23:49 PM »

Here's your question:

Oh DAMN.

That's one motherfucker of a devils advocate.  :lol:  :plus:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

P7PSP

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2011, 06:26:29 PM »

The more the merrier.