Author Topic: Karma - who's fair?  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Karma - who's fair?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2011, 09:33:07 PM »
I plus when someone is insightful or amusing;  I minus when someone is a twat.

Only exceptions are when I want to piss someone off via their karma.

Does the pissing off people via karma work?

Apparently worked on Scrap when Soph and I did it  :zoinks:

Yeah I remember. There was a reaction too  :zombiefuck:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 09:40:14 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Osensitive1

« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2011, 09:35:46 PM »
Did you mean to only quote?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2011, 09:41:46 PM »
Did you mean to only quote?
Nope. My daughter came in and sat on my lap and gave me a hug. Must have bumped the mouse and submitted it. I went to add a message and it was WTF?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:08:41 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »
I don't bother with giving karma anymore. Means nothing and I'm surprised some people get pissy over it.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2011, 10:56:35 PM »
I usually plus someone when they make me laugh. I only neg when I feel someone makes me facepalm at their assholery/idiocy.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2011, 11:00:24 PM »
Karma's a bitch anyway.

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2011, 12:08:38 AM »
Karma's a bitch anyway.

And one who doesn't put out, at that!!! :tantrum:
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 12:10:33 AM by Grease Monkey »

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2011, 11:03:39 PM »
im not the most active member on the site. usually give out positive carma when something literally makes me laugh out loud. and otherwise i dont (love good humor)

anyways i only received one negative and that was when i joined up here saying i was a friend of gluey. it was from dirtdawg and the reason was "go away".... after getting into that argument with gluey and seeing how she was on here i now THINK i know why and dont think anything of it... when i joined i thought to myself "what an ass" after i found the karma logs.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2011, 12:47:42 AM »
I rarely use the system. Last time I used it was when MLA posted that thread in the Elders. I also used the negative system when TCO did that attention thread. I found it boring and those things annoy me so I gheyed him.