Educational

Author Topic: I did not send topless pics to Felcher!!!!!!!  (Read 7807 times)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: I did not send topless pics to Felcher!!!!!!!
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2011, 09:02:05 AM »
I read through this thread again. I laughed at myself and the responses. Damn, I was such a blithering idiot. :autism:
Was? Going off on eris instead of simply informing her that her computer appears to have a virus is rude and uncalled for. I have no idea why her or QV ever bothered trying to house break you.

Maybe I should not have been such a big ass about it.

Maybe?

Should have been definitely.

Then man up and apologise and think where you can afford it next time.
I will let you in on a little secret here Pentagram. I am an opinionated, arrogant bastard. (Ok that is not the secret).
I will have my values and defend them and argue the leg of a chair if I think i am in the right.
You know what I really hate? Feeling I have got it wrong and deserve to give an apology.Fucking hate it. The realisation blows. It is embarassing and shits me no end.
Has never stopped me.
Part of being a man.

You are absolutely right. I didn't want to be wrong, but you know, I was in the wrong. I feel like I've abused the kindness of eris and some other people here way too often. Really, I was afraid that she would not forgive me if I apologized to her.

I'm going to apologize to her publicly in the callout thread.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2011, 09:13:13 AM »
Good man.
I am going to go out on a limb here and tell you something else. I think a big part of why you are depressed has to do with your own self image. See it doesn't matter as to what others think as much as what it matters to you. I take plenty of unpopular positions. Just not ones that are not in line with my values or morality.
Putting it another way. You think you did wrong, it does not matter whether eris will think you did or whether she even accpts your apology. She is not obliged but your values dictate that you are. You are not doing it for her as much as you, so in a sense it doesn't matter the fuck what she says.
Keep looking for ways to fit in with what YOU believe is right and you will feel a bit more respect for you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2011, 10:13:23 AM »
I will let you in on a little secret here Pentagram. I am an opinionated, arrogant bastard.

:o

And there I was thinking you were all sweetness and light. :GA:  :P
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2011, 10:16:03 AM »
I will let you in on a little secret here Pentagram. I am an opinionated, arrogant bastard.

I....I....I don't know what to say  :zombiefuck:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2011, 10:16:52 AM »

I....I....I don't know what to say  :zombiefuck:

OMG , now I AM shocked. :jawdrop:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2011, 12:21:06 PM »

There's my world shattered, too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2011, 01:58:54 PM »
This post is for Pent and everyone else who would care to use it. 

If you make a sincere, appropriate apology to someone, your debt is paid.  What the other person does about your apology is on their conscience.  One apology is enough.  Running after someone saying, "I'm sorry," is demeaning (something I learned the hard way.) 

"Joe, I'm sorry I called you an idiot.  It wasn't right.  Forgive me?"

Not, "Joe, I'm sorry I called you an idiot.  My girl and I broke up, I think my cat's pregnant and I've got blue balls."   Is not an apology.  It shifts the focus from what you did to justifying your action and making the other person feel sorry for you.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2011, 07:09:21 PM »
Not, "Joe, I'm sorry I called you an idiot.  My girl and I broke up, I think my cat's pregnant and I've got blue balls."   Is not an apology.  It shifts the focus from what you did to justifying your action and making the other person feel sorry for you.

Oh, shit. No wonder she didn't accept my apology.

Takes note.

eris

« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2011, 07:19:41 PM »
I appreciate the apology Pentagram gave me.

Also, this was one of the very first threads I ever read on I2, it was still current when I joined.  It was a great first impression :D