Educational

Author Topic: OsensitiveJack  (Read 4868 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: OsensitiveJack
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 07:38:14 AM »
Seeing as I've been partially dragged into this , thought I'd add about the Callout between me and Jack.

Frankly I was pissed off with penty and not thinking clearly , so if anyone jumped it was me.
I accused Jack of jumping in through others when I myself had jumped and attempted to turn others against Penty.

So.. , I don't think Jack was in the wrong on that one.

Not taking sides as I like you both but thought I best clear that up.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2011, 08:40:57 AM »
Not sure what Squid and I have to do with you and me. Not over my head here at all. Quoting history? Biting my ass? What are you even talking about? There's a peanut forum for anyone who has anything to say about it, and I'm perfectly willing to discuss this with anyone else here in this thread. Seems you've just run out of defenses because there are no good ones. All you can say is go to wp, big deal, sandy vagina, bla ba, get over it. Get over what? You're here for friends and not to bully tards, but I'm supposed to get over it.

You really are a joke.

You want a fight, lets go. Who was it that  wanted to be karma free on a board that primarily sees such a thing as a joke. Who? You. Who wanted to opt out as an Elder last year cos they were insecure about it. You, that's who. Yet you aren't pissing and moaning now about being an Elder, are you. Fucking pathetic sensitive people really give me the shits when it comes to whining and moaning about what others are doing. sure, mention my behaviour last year, blah-de-fucking-blah. Broken fucking record, Jack. Broken fucking record. Grow some balls or stop fucking being a whiny emo 'tard.

Oh, and incase you missed it, I've changed my status just for you.

:tard:

Scrapheap

« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2011, 12:59:36 PM »
What's that saying from Nitsche?

"Those who persue monsters must take care less they become one. For when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you".

Psychophant

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2011, 02:19:13 PM »

"Those who persue monsters must take care less they become one. For when you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back into you".

Nice one!!   :plus:

Osensitive1

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2011, 04:12:53 PM »
Not sure what Squid and I have to do with you and me. Not over my head here at all. Quoting history? Biting my ass? What are you even talking about? There's a peanut forum for anyone who has anything to say about it, and I'm perfectly willing to discuss this with anyone else here in this thread. Seems you've just run out of defenses because there are no good ones. All you can say is go to wp, big deal, sandy vagina, bla ba, get over it. Get over what? You're here for friends and not to bully tards, but I'm supposed to get over it.

You really are a joke.

You want a fight, lets go. Who was it that  wanted to be karma free on a board that primarily sees such a thing as a joke. Who? You. Who wanted to opt out as an Elder last year cos they were insecure about it. You, that's who. Yet you aren't pissing and moaning now about being an Elder, are you. Fucking pathetic sensitive people really give me the shits when it comes to whining and moaning about what others are doing. sure, mention my behaviour last year, blah-de-fucking-blah. Broken fucking record, Jack. Broken fucking record. Grow some balls or stop fucking being a whiny emo 'tard.

Oh, and incase you missed it, I've changed my status just for you.

:tard:
Yes,me. The karma thing is weird and I'm weird and don't like it. Never tried to hide that and no one but you seems bothered by it. Yes, me. The dynamics of the up and coming thread is weird and I'm weird and don't like it. Have been fairly up front about that too. So guess you're wrong and I'm still pissing and moaning about being an elder. Broken record? That rich from someone who writes the same thing constantly.
Tard and Bully. At least you admit it.

Osensitive1

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2011, 04:13:13 PM »

:)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2011, 04:54:07 PM »
Actually, Jack I've done talking to you about this shit. Talking to you is like talking to a fucking brick wall, only difference being a brick wall isn't likely to carry on like a complete pranny.

Remember, you started this bullshit by sending me a butthurt PM because you felt VERY butthurt about something I'd said LAST FUCKING YEAR. And I thought elephants had long memories. If you want to act like a complete idiot and bring up old shit just to get a reaction, then go ahead. That's your warped idea of shits and giggles. Me? I'll just keep posting stuff for the lulz. If you get butthurt, tell it to your therapist. I'm sure their couch has your imprint on it by now.

Adieu.

Osensitive1

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2011, 05:08:06 PM »
Have said it before last year, yesterday, no difference at all.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2011, 05:17:06 PM »
Have said it before last year, yesterday, no difference at all.

Broken record... zzzzzzzzz. Broken record... zzzzzzzzzzz.

Anyway, move on or you'll give yourself a migraine.

Osensitive1

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2011, 05:19:53 PM »
Last word. :P

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2011, 05:36:52 PM »
Last word. :P

Careful, or I'll lock it.

That would be the ultimate last word.  :LOL:

Osensitive1

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2011, 05:37:47 PM »
Seems we're done anyway so lock away.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2011, 05:43:16 PM »
Seems we're done anyway so lock away.

Nah, I'll let the others derail it. Squid is good at that.

Anyway, I guess a truce is called as well? Why bother fighting over stuff that was posted on a screen.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2011, 05:59:27 PM »
OH FOR FUCKS SAKE GUYS.
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST A SECOND PEANUT GALLERY TOO!!  :hahaha:  :finger: :facepalm2:  :zombiefuck:  :tard:

Yes I'm so mad I'm yelling in caps , shaking my fist at the computer.  :P
(Not in that way you filthy lot)

Maybe I'll de-rail it , give me a chance to think of something.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Osensitive1

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2011, 07:40:04 PM »
Crap, Steve. Got distracted by Squid's shiny post and missed your question. That's cool.