Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 169267 times)

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #4770 on: November 25, 2012, 09:09:34 AM »
Don't let MLAnus read that odeon, or he might start cyber-stalking you, accusing you of being a junky piece of sewage like whoever of his family it is who made MLAnus so bitter. Seriously, he will follow you into the most irrelevant threads, like a poor little mentally subnormal puppy that can't doesn't realize Master doesn't give a shit about it's yapping:autism:

Nah. He's OK. Don't know why you two have this low-intensity row going on but I'm staying out of it. I like you both.
:agreed:

Hope your appt goes well, Odeon

Currently frustrated with the tire centre. Completely unwilling to book an appt to get my new tires on and said if I come in, the wait will be hours. I can't do that with two kids in tow.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4771 on: November 25, 2012, 05:41:38 PM »
relieved because I ended up finding a place that had the tires I wanted. All 4 replaced, now just have to get my alignment done.  :thumbup:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4772 on: November 25, 2012, 06:32:23 PM »
relieved because I ended up finding a place that had the tires I wanted. All 4 replaced, now just have to get my alignment done.  :thumbup:
I hate shopping for an alignment. Hard to tell if the mechanics are telling the truth when they say you need new parts

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4773 on: November 25, 2012, 06:50:09 PM »
I hate shopping for an alignment. Hard to tell if the mechanics are telling the truth when they say you need new parts
Exactly. This time I knew they were right because the way I hit the curb (which was double in height than it usually is which is why I blew a tire) and the force of it. I could tell right away it was all wonky. Thankfully I have a mechanic I trust completely. Never screws me over. He's in it because he loves it, not to make an extra quick buck. Has his own shop and only accepts work from people he knows well. Besides, I got a rebate from todays work which ends up covering the cost of the alignment so it's nothing extra out of pocket.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4774 on: November 25, 2012, 06:54:37 PM »
Exactly. This time I knew they were right because the way I hit the curb (which was double in height than it usually is which is why I blew a tire) and the force of it. I could tell right away it was all wonky. Thankfully I have a mechanic I trust completely. Never screws me over. He's in it because he loves it, not to make an extra quick buck. Has his own shop and only accepts work from people he knows well. Besides, I got a rebate from todays work which ends up covering the cost of the alignment so it's nothing extra out of pocket.
:2thumbsup:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4775 on: November 26, 2012, 12:28:17 AM »
Alignment is always tricky. Not every mechanic knows how to do it properly, or what to watch for.

A long time ago, I had all four wheels aligned because the car shook quite heavily at higher speeds. Afterwards, the rear wheels were still wobbly so I went back to complain and forced him to have another look.

Turned out the rear wheels weren't round. He had missed this little fact.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4776 on: November 26, 2012, 06:41:55 AM »
Relieved, big time. Got absolutely no rest last night, needed my meds refilling, and my oxy began wearing off at about 6pm yesterday, putting me in a moderate degree of W/D until I got to my doc and had him write my scripts.

The cramping, due to running low on tizanidine, was absolute torture, and my hip...good fucking gods, OWWWWW!. Couldn't even roll over in bed onto that side while I was reading.

Got my stuff, plus a refill of my chlormethiazole, which I didn't even know I was due for, doc refilled it without my asking, I needed some, but had no idea I was due for it..

The beginnings of WD make me overload big time, sensory sensitivities go through the roof. I wanted to relax a bit last night while talking on MSN, so got my hairbrushes out, put them on the floor, and went to roll my feet across them...only to find my legs jerking away involuntarily at the sensation, I couldn't even touch them, let alone use them to stim with.

Now my MORs are being treated to their customary level of opioid-saturation, and adrenal output blocked as it should be, my CNS is much happier with me.

Time to take my slippers off and find those hairbrushes, and relax. :)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4777 on: November 26, 2012, 06:42:46 AM »
I've lost my fighting spirit today but the homicidal ideations are still vaguely there :orly:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4778 on: November 26, 2012, 08:05:48 AM »
What do you mean lost your fighting spirit? having a rough day today?

Homicidal ideations? better than suicidal ideation thats for sure :)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4779 on: November 26, 2012, 10:20:15 AM »
Don't let MLAnus read that odeon, or he might start cyber-stalking you, accusing you of being a junky piece of sewage like whoever of his family it is who made MLAnus so bitter. Seriously, he will follow you into the most irrelevant threads, like a poor little mentally subnormal puppy that can't doesn't realize Master doesn't give a shit about it's yapping:autism:

Is it that I follow you around, or does it just feel that way because you never stop thinking about me ;)

Do I annoy everyone who ever mentions taking medication (the whole board) or just the ones who are clearly junkies?  Ask around if you want Lestat.  Just about everyone thinks you are a junkie, I'm just the only one saying it.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4780 on: November 26, 2012, 03:17:28 PM »
So your a mind reader now, as well as a general waste of O2 MLAnusbandit?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4781 on: November 26, 2012, 03:41:55 PM »

Any idea why it grew so much?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4782 on: November 26, 2012, 03:50:20 PM »
So your a mind reader now, as well as a general waste of O2 MLAnusbandit?

It's so cute how your pet names for me keep getting longer and more creative.   :-*

I'm just gonna call you snookums from now on.  :pinkbeat:

No snookums, I don't need to read minds.  We talk.  :hug:

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4783 on: November 27, 2012, 02:30:20 AM »
better than suicidal ideation thats for sure :)

Yes. Yes they are :resist:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4784 on: November 27, 2012, 09:48:30 AM »

Any idea why it grew so much?
:laugh:

I don't know why they made the curb so much higher when they reconstructed it this year. Before, people would just hit it. Now they hit it AND do damage to their cars. :P

Suddenly feeling exhausted but no time for naps today. I keep saying I'm going to get myself on a predictable sleep/wake schedule but given that it only works for a few weeks and then I go through a period of not being able to sleep at all and it screws everything up, I wonder if it's even worth it. Blech.