Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 170754 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #4155 on: September 07, 2012, 10:05:19 PM »
Shitty! Took it easy in the guts today and thought, "Why not have some dinner?" Big mistake! Ginsu knives back in gut.

The older you get the more you have to baby your tummy.  Some simple boiled rice in chicken broth would probably have been better.  Or a plain baked potato.
Dry toast

And tea with sugar, no cream.
We older ones have a great store of knowledge.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4156 on: September 08, 2012, 12:25:32 AM »
Sleepy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4157 on: September 08, 2012, 06:30:56 AM »
Like fucking well crowbegotten shite. No sleep in 3 days, thanks to a new dr thats started working at my clinic, he royally fucking shafted me, the whoreborn prick.

My meds were due, and due to the day I got my last rx, it was due to run out this weekend. Started seizing this morning. Asshole should realize that suddenly forcing me to w/d from both oxycontin, AND chlormethiazole would leave me miserable, sleepless and the lack of the chlormethiazole would almost certainly cause seizures, shaking, intractable insomnia along with severe anxiety, and the lack of clonidine made my BP twatting shoot  through the roof and caused tachycardia and really set  my myoclonic episodes off big time.

Had my old man burn it to the nearest hospital, thankfully #i didn't have long to wait and the doc that saw me was really good; went and broke the rules and gave me enough OC to last me until monday, gave a couple of spares too.

I feel SO much better now I've had a good 80mg shot. Bah... got a needlestick, hadn't realized there was an uncapped shooter under my PC keyboard. Won't get any infection though, as no fluid entered subcut or IM, and after that fly bite, and the inch wide, inch and a quarter to half and abscess in my bicep I've been given two scripts for erythromycin, an antibiotic.

I hate seizures, they make feel totally brain-fried for ages afterwards. And...uggh, my innards feel as though they want to be out-ards. Had my morning smoke, had to be from one of my pipes, as I currently have my left hand afflicted with wrist drop, its virtually paralyzed, so skinning up a rollup is so bloody difficult I couldn't manage it immediately on morning, what with my fitting., so I tried 6mg of nicotine sulfate by the oromucosa, and almost  choked, started coughing and spluttering.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4158 on: September 08, 2012, 06:36:31 AM »
^So have you been diagnosed with epilepsy?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4159 on: September 08, 2012, 07:07:28 AM »
No, I am not, to the best of my knowledge. I do intent to take a muscle biopsy, subject it to a Gomori trichrome stain, whack it under my oil-immersion microscope to test for MERFF syndrome (myoclonic epilepsy with ragged red fibers.

I damn well hope I am not epileptic, I've only recently started my driving lessons, buggered if I am going to have to stop before I start almost.

I hate that doctor, and never want to have to be in his dirty, tightfisted paki, verminous prescence again. Won't see him ever again unless I truly have to, bitch can't count, I last got 14 oxycontin, which I take twice a day. seven days worth. This shithead expects me to make them stretch out for 10 days. Which means 3 days of sweating like crazy, the shits, throwing up, total insomnia,  going tachycardic, and unable to eat so much as a single bite of food. I was so hungry until that decent doc in the hospital got me my oxy, and tizanidine. Luckily, while I was waiting to be seen, I looked through my backpack, with food, drink, my pipe and tobacco, chemistry book to read, phone, etc, as well as all my empty packs of meds, had to fish them out of the bin, to basically prove I am on all the stuff I'm on; which is quite a long list. Found some tizanidine I didn't know I had, it's a drug like clonidine, although shorter acting, and less powerful as a hypotensive agent. I was able to bring my heart rate down, drop my BP, as well as it helping to relieve the withdrawal from both the OCs, and clonidine.

I must have stuck some in my backpack when I went on one of my mushroom foraging hikes so I could take it while I was out when I needed it, as I used to take it 4x daily, and when I go mushroom hunting, it isn't by any means uncommon I'll get my arse out of bed at 7am, take a little alpha-methyl tryptaming (an empathogen/entactogenic, somewhat stimulating psychedelic, basically the indole analog of amphetamine. Most entactogens I am just not at all compatible with. MDMA, methylone [beta ketone/cathinone homolog of MDMA, just don't agree with me. AMT though helped me overcome my PTSD. It's nice to go hiking, then around the middle of my outing, there is a little clearing that I like to shoot up some oxy and/or PCP derivative of some sort, have a bong or ten, then curl up around the base of a big tree and go to sleep. LOL some golfer once came over, thinking I was either unconscious or dead :P) and not return home until 2-3am, refusing to leave the woods without breakfast, then pop into a nice, quiet little spanish eatery for a big plate of battered, fried squid rings and a good, relaxing soak in Lamb's navy rum and cold beer, much needed to relax my weary self and sooth my usually aching feet.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4160 on: September 08, 2012, 07:19:11 AM »
finally starting to relax a little after yesterday. It's taking a long time and it's probably good I'm alone this weekend and with no truck it's forcing me to stay home and just be.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4161 on: September 08, 2012, 07:27:44 AM »
No, I am not, to the best of my knowledge. I do intent to take a muscle biopsy, subject it to a Gomori trichrome stain, whack it under my oil-immersion microscope to test for MERFF syndrome (myoclonic epilepsy with ragged red fibers.

I damn well hope I am not epileptic, I've only recently started my driving lessons, buggered if I am going to have to stop before I start almost.

I hate that doctor, and never want to have to be in his dirty, tightfisted paki, verminous prescence again. Won't see him ever again unless I truly have to, bitch can't count, I last got 14 oxycontin, which I take twice a day. seven days worth. This shithead expects me to make them stretch out for 10 days. Which means 3 days of sweating like crazy, the shits, throwing up, total insomnia,  going tachycardic, and unable to eat so much as a single bite of food. I was so hungry until that decent doc in the hospital got me my oxy, and tizanidine. Luckily, while I was waiting to be seen, I looked through my backpack, with food, drink, my pipe and tobacco, chemistry book to read, phone, etc, as well as all my empty packs of meds, had to fish them out of the bin, to basically prove I am on all the stuff I'm on; which is quite a long list. Found some tizanidine I didn't know I had, it's a drug like clonidine, although shorter acting, and less powerful as a hypotensive agent. I was able to bring my heart rate down, drop my BP, as well as it helping to relieve the withdrawal from both the OCs, and clonidine.
Kind of reminds me of what my next visit to the doctor is going to be like; a stuff up at the chemist means I run out of ziprasidone before I am meant to but I have to see my GP and not my psychiatrist (can't see my psychiatrist until November as it costs a fortune). When seeing my GP I have to somehow get him to authorise the prescription so I can get it on concession. But that means I have to be diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder and he doesn't believe I have it. I wonder about it too. When I first went on ziprasidone it actually gave me a hypomanic episode (happy days) but nothing since. I really take it to stop tics.

So I just want my GP to code a new prescription as though I have Bipolar so I can get the medication cheaper.

Maybe that new doctor didn't understand how you take your meds and so decided to give you less than you really need. I hate misunderstandings like that.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4162 on: September 08, 2012, 07:40:31 AM »
Glad to hear it miss K. Hope you and the nest are well :)

*squeezes*

Ren, he didn't give me less than I need- he literall gave me nothing whatsoever, not so much as a few scraps. Its a regular script, which I get every time I go in. Its on my medical records, and ANY doctor should know that suddenly stopping a med with anticonvulsant properties, unless its only used very short term WILL lead to seizures, panic attacks, possibly hallucinations analogous to the DTs that alcoholics go through.

Be it benzos, chlormethiazole, barbiturates etc, it is very basic knowledge. And worse by far is possible, such as the clan. chemist I talk to sometimes, who stroked out after his doc instantly cut him off completely. One MUST taper, very, very slowly indeed.

Chances are, that guy only lived because he was taking morphia, unbeknownst to his doc.

I've come off lorazepam (ativan) before, and ended up having a temporal lobe seizure as I did it too quickly. benzo, chlormethiazole withdrawal is awful, and having been through it once, w/d from barbs is far, FAR worse still. I'd sooner go cold turkey from a gram a day heroin habit than go through even the very 'mildest' of GABAergic withdrawal

Was completely out of it, spaced out, and felt truly fucking well awful when that happened. Opiate withdrawal is nothing, in comparison.

That dr was both  a fucking moron, dangerous, and outright cruel. He knew full well what I would go through.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4163 on: September 08, 2012, 07:54:35 AM »
I have tapered off lamotrigine slowly and still had weird "episodes". But coming off antidepressants feels worse though. And I am dreading coming off ziprasidone should I ever have to. I missed a dose a few days ago and got cold sweats and dizzy spells for my mistake.

But what a rotten doctor you saw, to give you no meds. Hope you can see your regular doctor soon.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4164 on: September 08, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »
There will be a RX waiting for me by 8:30 am monday. Thank the fucking gods.

The guy at the hospital was really good though, told me he understood my situation, and would break the rules for me, gave me a small script, not a huge quantity of oxycontin 40s, and some clonidine as well as some chlorphenamine (sedating antihistamine), I've just got home, managed JUST to get to the bog in time, ended up praying at the porcelain altar, bent double, that almost floored me. Going to take some chlorphenamine for the nausea and lie down with the lights off, kittie blasting out on the stereo, and knock myself out.

As for lamotrigine, my former housemate (fucking psycho arse gorgon-whore from tartarus) was on it, and after I kicked the fucking cockknocker out, I took all the meds of any possible use, took some lamotrigine earlier.

My opioid tolerance is down due to being forced off the OC, by the sodding paki bastard doc, I USED to be able to shoot up 5-6x40mg OCs and chill, shot just two, hours earlier, and ended up sick to my stomach. Preferable to W/Ding though.

Got given enough to last me until monday, plus a couple of spare ones I can shoot (one at a time)
Already felt rotten though, brain-fried from the myoclonic seizure, knees and hip in agony until I got some OCs, nauseous, and shattered thanks to WDing for a few days leaving me with no sleep, just shaking and twitching all day and night, ugggh.

Not to mention a major case of the squits.

Went to the local boots store and got myself a couple of bottles of codeine cough mixture, not going to be able to drink it now though, it tastes hideous, no way I could hold it down atm.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #4165 on: September 08, 2012, 10:06:15 AM »
Almost passed out at my littlest minions first soccer game. Had to lie down on the grass for five minutes. I guess I do have to eat. Can't I just get hooked up to a permanent IV? Skip the innards altogether.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4166 on: September 08, 2012, 10:32:39 AM »
I have a toothache. Some kind of inflammation, says the dentist.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4167 on: September 08, 2012, 12:03:13 PM »
Bloody Hades, OW! I have such a banging headache.

I'm really undecided right now. Can't pick, weather this deserves one of the two spare oxycontin the hospital doc gave me, or one of the two bottles of liquid codeine I picked up earlier. It sure as hell on earth is going to get one or the other.

Wondering weather I might be able to stomach a bit of vodka. I do NOT want to find out I can't, I've puked vodka before immediately after necking some before, and its really unpleasant, burns like hell on the way back up.

Got a bugger of a sore throat after tossing my cookies earlier too. Wondering if I have any lidocaine or tetracaine soln. left.

Still feeling totally brainfried. That tosswad of a dr best bloody well have given me my chlormethiazole along with the oxy and clonidine he promised me on monday (late! the crow-born paki shitskin son of a gutter harlot)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4168 on: September 08, 2012, 12:20:18 PM »
Bloody Hades, OW! I have such a banging headache.

I'm really undecided right now. Can't pick, weather this deserves one of the two spare oxycontin the hospital doc gave me, or one of the two bottles of liquid codeine I picked up earlier. It sure as hell on earth is going to get one or the other.

Wondering weather I might be able to stomach a bit of vodka. I do NOT want to find out I can't, I've puked vodka before immediately after necking some before, and its really unpleasant, burns like hell on the way back up.

Got a bugger of a sore throat after tossing my cookies earlier too. Wondering if I have any lidocaine or tetracaine soln. left.

Still feeling totally brainfried. That tosswad of a dr best bloody well have given me my chlormethiazole along with the oxy and clonidine he promised me on monday (late! the crow-born paki shitskin son of a gutter harlot)
do you wean yourself off the narcotics occasionally, so you dont have as much tolerance built up?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4169 on: September 08, 2012, 12:23:05 PM »
Ever so slightly intoxicated.

- Albert Einstein