Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 170879 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #3405 on: June 13, 2012, 04:46:51 AM »
:hug:

I just have a cold

I think it is called a flu.  :M

Hope you get better soon.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3406 on: June 13, 2012, 08:23:49 AM »
:hug:

I just have a cold

I think it is called a flu.  :M

Hope you get better soon.

Same ballpark :P
If i was younger and fitter it would have been just a cold.  :hahaha:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3407 on: June 13, 2012, 08:51:52 AM »
Home from work sick. Damnit I want to enjoy days off, not be in bed.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3408 on: June 13, 2012, 08:56:27 AM »
Anxious.  Will only get more anxious between now and the 31st.

Is that your closing date?

Hopefully.  It's a very short escrow but trying to pull it off.  This is the cause of much of the anxiety.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3409 on: June 13, 2012, 10:04:15 AM »

Hopefully.  It's a very short escrow but trying to pull it off.  This is the cause of much of the anxiety.

Shit dude. Not good. Hope it all goes ok
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3410 on: June 13, 2012, 10:37:26 AM »
That bites :( Hope you feel better soon.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3411 on: June 13, 2012, 11:52:17 AM »
Thanks.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3412 on: June 13, 2012, 12:19:01 PM »
Thanks.

I have just had the last two days off. Going in to work tomorrow.

Oh God i have not given you my cold have I ??????????

Seriously i hope you pick up soon.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3413 on: June 13, 2012, 12:43:49 PM »
From all the way in Australia?  :LOL:

Nah, I have a messed-up immune system at the best of times and I just exposed myself to one too many pathogens, so I have to take it easy till my body stabilizes again.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3414 on: June 13, 2012, 01:46:55 PM »

Yes, there's a lot to do in this short amount of time, but I think you can do it unless something goes wrong.  Were you prequalified with the financing people?  I'm assuming you already had the home inspector out and the condition of the house is acceptable.  Then I think you get an appraiser to make sure the house is worth what you are paying for it, or actually what you are borrowing to pay for it, and then the title people do a title search so they can insure a clear title.  Do you have a buyer's agent?  We had one when we bought our house and she kept everything on track for us.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3415 on: June 13, 2012, 02:00:10 PM »

::sympathy::
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3416 on: June 13, 2012, 02:29:55 PM »
Yes, there's a lot to do in this short amount of time, but I think you can do it unless something goes wrong.  Were you prequalified with the financing people?
yes
I'm assuming you already had the home inspector out and the condition of the house is acceptable.
There are several items I am requiring be repaired including a leaking water main.  I am waiting on these repairs so I can order the appraisal :(
Then I think you get an appraiser to make sure the house is worth what you are paying for it, or actually what you are borrowing to pay for it, and then the title people do a title search so they can insure a clear title.  Do you have a buyer's agent?
Yes, my SIL is a Realtor.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3417 on: June 13, 2012, 02:44:43 PM »
Yes, there's a lot to do in this short amount of time, but I think you can do it unless something goes wrong.  Were you prequalified with the financing people?
yes
I'm assuming you already had the home inspector out and the condition of the house is acceptable.
There are several items I am requiring be repaired including a leaking water main.  I am waiting on these repairs so I can order the appraisal :(
Then I think you get an appraiser to make sure the house is worth what you are paying for it, or actually what you are borrowing to pay for it, and then the title people do a title search so they can insure a clear title.  Do you have a buyer's agent?

Then I'm sure you are in good hands.  What's the holdup on the repairs?  The seller agreed to them but is just dragging his feet?  A leaking water main could be hard for you to deal with later and the seller would need to fix it for the next buyer anyway, so it makes sense to go ahead and just fix it.

On our house, the roof needed replacing, but we made a deal that they came down on the price a bit less than the price to replace it and threw in a two year old refrigerator, which saved us needing to buy a new one and they weren't going to use the refrigerator in their new house anyway, then we had the roof replaced ourselves after the sale. 

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3418 on: June 13, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »
yes

Then I'm sure you are in good hands.  What's the holdup on the repairs?  The seller agreed to them but is just dragging his feet?  A leaking water main could be hard for you to deal with later and the seller would need to fix it for the next buyer anyway, so it makes sense to go ahead and just fix it.

On our house, the roof needed replacing, but we made a deal that they came down on the price a bit less than the price to replace it and threw in a two year old refrigerator, which saved us needing to buy a new one and they weren't going to use the refrigerator in their new house anyway, then we had the roof replaced ourselves after the sale.

He is a "travelling salesman" (I didn't even know this was still a career option) and despite his "high motivation" to sell the property, he insists on being in town for getting bids and overseeing the work despite the fact that he is out of town from Mon - Thurs every week.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3419 on: June 13, 2012, 08:14:27 PM »
Travelling salesmen still exist? :laugh:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty