Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 171824 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #3105 on: May 13, 2012, 11:49:58 PM »
slightly loopy from the pain killer and muscle relaxant

i think you should probably float into bed at the next available moment and have yourself a little rest than.

pain killer rests are fun. especially if you dont sleep though it.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3106 on: May 14, 2012, 03:10:34 AM »
In the mood for some good old pillaging, plundering and rampaging.  :M
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #3107 on: May 14, 2012, 05:36:28 AM »
1-Why thank ye. I'd hardly call myself a genius though. I'm just self-taught in mycology and botany (since age 4-5) along with toxicology, forensics, psychopharmacology, (bio)chemistry, neurophysiology, general things pharmacology, chemistry and cognitive neuroscience. Have been since I was a little kid.

And yes, I use drugs. I don't have a prejudice towards drugs as a whole, or drug users. I try not to let it negatively affect my life, and I do catch something negatively affecting my life, or functionality, I kick it in the arse. Only thing I do not like, yet can do fuck all about, is my physical dependence on regular, high dose opioid use. My knee, my hip, and my calf muscle, all fucked big time, and neuropathy thanks to surgery that was both useless, and made things worse, by leaving me with the nerve damage.

Even shooting up my oxycontin/oxynorm (prepped by micron filtering to remove particulate matter, such as pill binders, and sterilize the solution prior to injection), or IV'ing heroin or morphine does relatively little for the neuropathic pain, although intravenous injection of methoxetamine, or 4-methoxy-phencyclidine (will be trying 3-MeO-phencyclidine soon as I get paid tomorrow, 3-MeO-PCP is known to have greater affinity as a mu-opioid receptor agonist than 4-MeO-PCP, and having quite a bit of experience shooting MXE, which has quite a bit of MOR agonist activity, it makes all the difference to the analgesic effects. Also, NMDA antagonists have the useful property of reducing development of tolerance to opioids, and reducing existing tolerance, which I need to do..my opioid tolerance is way too damn high atm....physical dependence is unavoidable, since there is, as yet, no fix for my leg, or my hip, and I must take at least 120mg of oxy a day, IV or plugged if I have no needles to be able to walk. I'm on the pain meds for the forseeable future, so the best I can do is minimize tolerance)

Spybot didn't kill the rootkit. Avira antivirus did. Although its fucking slower than frozen dog shyte. The malware was running in memory, and avira killed the process and quarantined the responsible nasty. I'll have to reinstall my sound drivers, as the malware ate them. Pain in the arse, but nothing un-fixable.

And I wouldn't say I am addicted to substances, aside from my having to take pain meds daily. I just use a lot of different substances. Mainly research chemicals. Psychedelics particularly. I have found that AMT (alpha-methyltryptamine, an entactogen, but also a true 5HT2a agonist psychedelic. I am normally not wired for oxytocin-releasing entactogenic drugs, hating MDMA for instance, and likewise, hating methylone. But AMT has had a really positive effect on me, allowing me to do psychological work on my PTSD, and work through the issues that were causing the constant hyper-vigilance, hyper-arousal, panic every time I heard a car engine going outside the house. and other PTSD symptoms. Like the nightmares.

I took the AMT, insufflated, whilst walking out into the woods to hunt for wild mushrooms to eat (trained myself in mycology since age 4-5), hiked about for a bit each time, picked what I could find, then found a nice, quiet little clearing in the trees, and a tree to curl up at the base of, and close my eyes, and explore my psyche, working through any issues I could bring to mind.
You sound like a very clever sausage Lestat, and i would love to have a fumble around in your medicine cabinet. :zoinks:

I will remember to consult with you next time i have any ailments,  unless of course you can recommend anything for misery,  or not getting enough nookie :laugh:

I experimented with mushrooms too!  Made me puke but it was ok afterwards.  I made tea with mine and took a flask out clubbing.  That was before i was a mummy :police:
blah blah blah

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3108 on: May 14, 2012, 07:04:38 AM »
I spoke too soon. If I move about too much, the tinnitus returns in addition to the headache. They weren't kidding about the LP side effects.  :zombiefuck:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #3109 on: May 14, 2012, 07:19:22 AM »
Ok, don't move around odeon and let everyone wait on you

..even when you feel better :zoinks:

hope you feel better soon btw, it sounds very very painful :viking:
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3110 on: May 14, 2012, 10:59:12 AM »
Sick, and tired

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #3111 on: May 14, 2012, 01:55:28 PM »
Sleepy.  :yawn:
:skywarp:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3112 on: May 14, 2012, 02:48:11 PM »
Still not well.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #3113 on: May 14, 2012, 06:39:01 PM »
hungry.  :P
:skywarp:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #3114 on: May 14, 2012, 07:21:12 PM »
I have a headache and I'm nauseous.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3115 on: May 14, 2012, 08:15:32 PM »
Blank.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3116 on: May 14, 2012, 08:42:47 PM »
Did something to my back while massaging PA's foot and ankle.  Back hurts like a bugger.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3117 on: May 14, 2012, 09:08:01 PM »
Sounds like time for a countermassage.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3118 on: May 14, 2012, 09:10:05 PM »
Sounds like time for a countermassage.  :P

Good Lord, NO.  PA is a former weight lifter who believes that only the most forceful massages will do the trick.  I'll stick to meds.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3119 on: May 14, 2012, 09:46:52 PM »
Eek. Uh, wishing you a hot pack or something instead then.