Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 169988 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #2955 on: April 27, 2012, 07:28:14 AM »
Glad you're feeling better.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #2956 on: April 27, 2012, 07:35:39 AM »
Glad you're feeling better.

Me too.

I knew what was causing it though, so could work on it. I had twisted a muscle in my neck yesterday, and heating that muscle, and massaging the thing from where it is connected on my skull all the way down, helped a lot.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #2957 on: April 27, 2012, 08:36:58 AM »
*hugs hykeface* Hope you feel better soon.

How am I feeling? pretty good. Just picked up my meds today, and because of a slight cockup with my rx, I ended up with a few more oxycontin, oxynorm, tizanidine, lyrica, loprazolam, nitrazepam and chlormethiazole.

So naturally, I whipped out the micron filters, loaded a syringe with...fuck knows,, but roughly 200-250mg of oxy, and for a change, found a vein the first time, without needing to use a tourniquet, then slammed a nice, fat, juicy shot. I'm feeling nicely relaxed. I was going to go out to a couple of pharmacies and snag a few bottles of codeine linctus, but I REALLY cannot be fucked moving. I could barely be bothered to lift my fag to my mouth, sitting in my computer chair, sat on a few pillows to give my bad hip some padding, legs sprawled out on my bed, eyes almost closed, guzzling down one of the two bottles of ice-cold chocolate milk I have.

And I have a big bag of liquorice gums. I LOVE liquorice. Not started on those yet, I'm going to go sprawl out on my bed and nosh on those. Liquorice might well help out with my hip. I'm going to buy some actual liquorice root to chew on when I go to the pharmacies on monday for my codeine syrup, morphine cough mixture and if I can find it, some opium tincture. I haven't had Gee's linctus in years, and it tastes so good I could drink it, or use it in cocktails even if it was, pharmacologically speaking, utterly inactive, and devoid of any medicinal ingredient.

(believe it or not, all three of these are available over the counter without the need for a prescription. The only restriction is a maximum purchase at a time), or maybe the health-food shop..whassitcalled, holland&barrett. Always bloody price, but I need some choline tablets to go with pramiracetam for my memory. And a few big bags of liquorice root, to chew and make tea from.

Liquorice, for those who don't know, induces release of corticosteroids, and indeed, has on occasion, been noted to mask the symptoms, and delay identification of Addison's disease by boosting levels of steroids which the Addison's disease would otherwise have shut down the production thereof. I'm seeing about getting a steroid shot in my hip, but in the meantime, lots of one of my favourite treats :)

Could do with some lyrica, and I need to take another indomethacin cap ( NSAID).

And I have an interview with an autism researcher by the name of Alicia. I've spoken to her once already, she is doing her dissertation on auties/aspies who have taken MDMA or psilocybin mushrooms, and their experiences. Quite looking forward to it. She is a psychologist by trade, seems kind, open and warm. Interesting lady, she is NT, and whilst I am pretty much exclusively attracted to kanner's girls, aspies in a pinch, Alicia is one of those rare people that i just liked instantly. Quite a lovely lil' stunner:) 46yo on saturday, but looks like she is  in her early-mid 20s.

Foxiest NT I have ever seen.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #2958 on: April 27, 2012, 09:46:00 AM »
I feel pretty good. Just bought a really nice gem quality fire agate, I know i said i wouldnt

but i had to.  :cbc:
:skywarp:

P7PSP

« Reply #2959 on: April 27, 2012, 09:57:46 AM »
I feel pretty good. Just bought a really nice gem quality fire agate, I know i said i wouldnt

but i had to.  :cbc:
There have been a few times I have bought a gun when it bit into my rainy day fund a little too much. I have always managed to land on my feet somehow. In November 2008 I bought my Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special for ~ $2000 OTD and got laid off a few days later.  :autism: :hahaha: Even though I sort of kicked myself in the butt over that I have never regretted getting it. You only live once.  :viking:

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #2960 on: April 27, 2012, 12:08:33 PM »
you are absolutley right. When I go back to arizona its going to be like I am unemployed so I wont be able to buy anything cool, all my money is going to be tied up in rent and well, eating.  :laugh:

nice gun. :thumbup:
:skywarp:

P7PSP

« Reply #2961 on: April 27, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »
Thank you.  :indeed:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #2962 on: April 27, 2012, 12:28:12 PM »
I'm feeling sad that you felt it necessary to qualify any emotions with your menstrual cycle.  :zoinks:

Why? Whenever my emotions are out of whack, it is the time of my mentrual cycle. Almost always, anyway.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #2963 on: April 27, 2012, 04:14:22 PM »
I'm feeling sad that you felt it necessary to qualify any emotions with your menstrual cycle.  :zoinks:

Why? Whenever my emotions are out of whack, it is the time of my mentrual cycle. Almost always, anyway.

She's just stirring shit in a trolling, proto-feminist kind of way.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2964 on: April 27, 2012, 05:06:44 PM »
Anxious or something.  I felt nauseous but hungry.  Ate bolted down a shrimp and oyster poorboy without tasting it, which is a crime.  I'll have to figure out what's going on.  Probably nothing much.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #2965 on: April 27, 2012, 05:20:24 PM »

*shrug* Okay.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #2966 on: April 28, 2012, 05:19:47 AM »
I feel tired and shitty today, and I don't know why.  I was off my meds yesterday, and I'm back on them today, so I should feel pretty good, but alas, it's not so.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2967 on: April 28, 2012, 09:00:41 AM »
Lazy. :yawn:

Time to get to work.

Offline Kapkao

• If it's Godunov for you it's good enough for me
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2968 on: April 28, 2012, 09:53:49 AM »

Time to get to work.

Cardinal Sin: working on saturdays.  :M

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2969 on: April 28, 2012, 02:04:04 PM »

Time to get to work.

Cardinal Sin: working on saturdays.  :M

How would you know?  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein