Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 171434 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #2040 on: January 15, 2012, 02:25:10 PM »
bored, got all my chores done for the day

Good, you can do MY chores and I can stay here and postwhore!  8)
where do I start

I still have lots of old bills to shred from when I broke my first shredder!  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2041 on: January 15, 2012, 02:26:55 PM »

where do I start

I still have lots of old bills to shred from when I broke my first shredder!  :laugh:
love ripping paper

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2042 on: January 15, 2012, 02:30:25 PM »

where do I start

love ripping paper

I love burning it and that is how I get rid of stuff most people shred.  I put it in a metal box and put that on the bottom of my burn barrel and burn brush and yard debris for a couple hours.  When I am done there is nothing but ash in the box
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #2043 on: January 15, 2012, 03:14:48 PM »
I love burning paper too >:D
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #2044 on: January 15, 2012, 03:32:22 PM »
I felt it coming on yesterday.  Tonsillitis.  I should know,  i'v had it in bouts off and on all my life.

Temperature,  sore throat,  but it's the aches and pains that really get me  -  i just want to lie down and go to sleep.   Well yesterday i felt like this but was hoping it was maybe a cold or something.  Just hoped i would wake up this morning feeling better.  I didn't.   

My doctor knows i get it a lot.  We have talked about whipping them out but decided against it.   If i ring him on the morning and say i got tonsillitis again he has a prescription on the desk for me by 10am.  I don't even have to see him.

Of course,  Sat and Sunday no doctors around.   I went to the nhs website and completed an online symptom questionnaire,  you have to leave your number and they call you back within an hour.

I found it quite good when i used it for the urchin last year,  and he was seen by a doctor quite quick.

The bitch-ass nurse that phoned me back basically told me to wait til Monday and see my own GP.  I feel like shit?  I'v got a toddler to look after?   The dried up old hag wouldn't get me in to see the out of hours doctor,  saying it wasn't 'an emergency'.  I fucking know it is not an emergency,  i would have rang 999,  or gone to A&E if i'd have thought that.  Nasty bitch. 

So,  i bought some off a dealer.  I couldn't get penicillin,  which is what i got last time.  I bought Amoxicillin,  which is just as good,  if not better.

Irony  =  A prescription is about £8 at the chemist.

I paid £5.

Fuck the system.  Fuck you Nurse.  I took the first one about 3pm,  just had another.  My temperature is normal and i feel much much better.   I beat the system.  You can buy anything round here. :laugh:
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2045 on: January 15, 2012, 03:34:58 PM »
I felt it coming on yesterday.  Tonsillitis.  I should know,  i'v had it in bouts off and on all my life.

Temperature,  sore throat,  but it's the aches and pains that really get me  -  i just want to lie down and go to sleep.   Well yesterday i felt like this but was hoping it was maybe a cold or something.  Just hoped i would wake up this morning feeling better.  I didn't.   

My doctor knows i get it a lot.  We have talked about whipping them out but decided against it.   If i ring him on the morning and say i got tonsillitis again he has a prescription on the desk for me by 10am.  I don't even have to see him.

Of course,  Sat and Sunday no doctors around.   I went to the nhs website and completed an online symptom questionnaire,  you have to leave your number and they call you back within an hour.

I found it quite good when i used it for the urchin last year,  and he was seen by a doctor quite quick.

The bitch-ass nurse that phoned me back basically told me to wait til Monday and see my own GP.  I feel like shit?  I'v got a toddler to look after?   The dried up old hag wouldn't get me in to see the out of hours doctor,  saying it wasn't 'an emergency'.  I fucking know it is not an emergency,  i would have rang 999,  or gone to A&E if i'd have thought that.  Nasty bitch. 

So,  i bought some off a dealer.  I couldn't get penicillin,  which is what i got last time.  I bought Amoxicillin,  which is just as good,  if not better.

I paid £5.

Fuck the system.  Fuck you Nurse.  I took the first one about 3pm,  just had another.  My temperature is normal and i feel much much better.   I beat the system.  You can buy anything round here. :laugh:

So England has gangs of antibiotics dealers roaming the streets?  ALLSOME!  :2thumbsup:

People forget.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #2046 on: January 15, 2012, 03:47:39 PM »

I paid £5.

So England has gangs of antibiotics dealers roaming the streets?  ALLSOME!  :2thumbsup:
I know how it works.  Users swap all there prescription drugs,  inc.  Vallium, prozac,  methodone,  sleeping pills,  antibiotics for some heroin.   This guy has got all sorts.  He usually has some kind of antibiotic,  i asked for penicillin but i got Amoxicillin.  Close enough.  I have bought vallium off him before for a pal,  and antibiotics.  Oh,  and the odd bit of weed.   I don't like it,  it's not an admiral activity but i was getting worse,  and have you ever tried getting old hyper-pants ready for school in the morning?  Fucking cheaper, too. 

Sometimes my principals go a bit out the window.  Today was one of them :police:
blah blah blah

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2047 on: January 15, 2012, 03:53:08 PM »
 Why doesn't your doctor think you should have the tonsils out?  :nerd!:

People forget.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #2048 on: January 15, 2012, 03:57:01 PM »
I know how it works.  Users swap all there prescription drugs,  inc.  Vallium, prozac,  methodone,  sleeping pills,  antibiotics for some heroin.   This guy has got all sorts.  He usually has some kind of antibiotic,  i asked for penicillin but i got Amoxicillin.  Close enough.  I have bought vallium off him before for a pal,  and antibiotics.  Oh,  and the odd bit of weed.   I don't like it,  it's not an admiral activity but i was getting worse,  and have you ever tried getting old hyper-pants ready for school in the morning?  Fucking cheaper, too. 

Sometimes my principals go a bit out the window.  Today was one of them :police:

How did you find this out? I have always been baffled how anyone on the spectrum manages to get the social connections necessary to find this kind of thing.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #2049 on: January 15, 2012, 04:32:43 PM »
@ cbc    because i could still get that infection,  as i am prone to it,  and at least having it in my tonsils prevents it going down my throat.   Years ago,  nearly all doctors would have sent me for an op,  but some have the opinion the tonsils  are doing their job.

@ Pyraxis    I live in scumsville.  It's a place where shoplifters knock the door and ask if you want to buy anything.  There are loads of people doing this with the drugs.   This guy,  was in the year above me at school,  his little boy was at the same nursery as the urchin,  and his gf is a prison guard!  I was lucky,  in that he still had the same number and he had what i wanted.  I doubt i would have gone down other avenues,  and i mean asking around, maybe dealing with someone i never seen before.

I just want to say,  i have never been a thief,  nor do i buy from the shoplifters.  I could have had lovely new stuff for my baby when he was born,  yes cot's, prams, pushchairs etc but my baby had what i could afford.  I don't tell them to 'fuck off' though,  i sometimes admire their brilliance.  They always have some new scam.  I do talk to them,  but i don't buy off them.  I could have asked them for antibiotics and they probably would have obliged,  but it would have been £15

Like i said,  i was feeling shit.  i know it's wrong but needs must. 

Anyway you can buy most prescription drugs on the internet.  I think a lot of them come via india.  Anyway,  i didn't have the time to wait.

I sometimes feel like daring our local politician to spend a week here? he wouldn't know what the fuck had hit him? 
blah blah blah

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2050 on: January 15, 2012, 04:41:25 PM »
How would you feel with dark chocolate melting on your tongue?  Yep.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #2051 on: January 15, 2012, 04:44:46 PM »
I sometimes feel like daring our local politician to spend a week here? he wouldn't know what the fuck had hit him?

:LOL: I would like to send the geniuses behind SOPA your way. Except it would probably just reaffirm their beliefs that the masses needed to be controlled for their own good.

A few weeks ago I had someone knock on the door and ask if we wanted to buy any meat. They had their van parked across the street and they were selling it out of the back of the van. I didn't see a company logo. Maybe that was the kind of thing you're talking about.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2052 on: January 15, 2012, 04:47:05 PM »

I paid £5.

I don't blame you at all.  I blame the system that won't let you get the medicine you need before your infection gets worse and I admire your ingenuity in getting the needed medicine for yourself in spite of the system.  If that tonsillitis is caused by streptococcus, which is the most common bacteria that causes tonsillitis, and you waited 24 hours for treatment, it could have become septic and you could have needed a stay in the hospital and IV antibiotics to get rid of it.   Amoxicillin is very closely related to penicillin but it treats more types of bacteria, so it's a good choice as long as you aren't allergic to it.

eris

« Reply #2053 on: January 15, 2012, 04:52:42 PM »
confused

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2054 on: January 15, 2012, 04:58:16 PM »

I paid £5.

Been there, done that...don't feel guilty about it bod. You do what you have to.

Glad you're starting to feel better. :thumbup: