Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 171889 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #1935 on: January 05, 2012, 05:53:01 AM »
I have a slushy feeling in my chest, almost a sensation of something moving in it when I
 breathe.  Either I'm incubating an Alien  :probe: , or I'm very congested.  I think the latter.
 I've just opened my new bottle of expectorant cough syrup to begin the healing!

I was going to say something about a "slutty feeling in your chest", but not a good moment to joke. Feel good soon. :hug:

That made me smile.  Maybe when I recover I will have a slutty feeling!  :rofl:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1936 on: January 05, 2012, 07:46:28 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1937 on: January 05, 2012, 07:48:57 AM »

Oooo, exactly, what a great creepy scene that is!  :runaway:

People forget.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1938 on: January 05, 2012, 08:51:05 AM »
I miss GA.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1939 on: January 05, 2012, 11:59:59 AM »
I have a slushy feeling in my chest, almost a sensation of something moving in it when I
 breathe.  Either I'm incubating an Alien  :probe: , or I'm very congested.  I think the latter.

Perhaps you could lean over your bed with your chest and head lower than the mattress to help drain the fluid from your lungs?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #1940 on: January 05, 2012, 12:05:52 PM »

Perhaps you could lean over your bed with your chest and head lower than the mattress to help drain the fluid from your lungs?

Eh, I feel better already on the cough syrup.  Besides, if I tried to lie facedown with my
 head hanging ovff the side of the bed, my belly fat would cut off my air supply!  :laugh:

People forget.

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #1941 on: January 05, 2012, 10:22:27 PM »
somewhat comatose. just took a sleeping pill, though its only 20:20 im exausted and cant seem to sleep... anyways im curled up in bed and just gone.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1942 on: January 06, 2012, 01:18:18 AM »
Pretty bloody lousy.
I have a killer headache and my sinuses are blocked. I have had no sleep last night. My eyes feel like they are going to launch themselves out of the docket. I have not taken the Maxalon and Forte to poleaxe me like advised. I wanted to weait till nighttime and so as not to disrupt sleeping pattern. Crash as long as i need to tomorrow morning. Feel like vomittin as an added bonus
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #1943 on: January 06, 2012, 08:41:14 AM »
Humiliated. :-[
Just as I was leaving the jobcentre I fell over and the chavs outside just watched and laughed at me, making comments and laughing at how I struggled to get back up and hobbled away. Sure, it's funny to laugh at a normal person falling but I'm obviously a fucking cripple, it hurts physically and psychologically enough to fall over in public let alone being ridiculed for it.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1944 on: January 06, 2012, 08:58:58 AM »
Just as I was leaving the jobcentre I fell over and the chavs outside just watched and laughed at me, making comments and laughing at how I struggled to get back up and hobbled away. Sure, it's funny to laugh at a normal person falling but I'm obviously a fucking cripple, it hurts physically and psychologically enough to fall over in public let alone being ridiculed for it.
:hug: Wish I could smack those idiots around the head for you.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #1945 on: January 06, 2012, 09:05:49 AM »
Hope you forget about it soon, Crip. Some morons in groups need to do that for intrinsic pathetic reasons. Think a real man would have helped you to get up your feet straight away.

What ever them.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1946 on: January 06, 2012, 09:33:54 AM »

Low-life scum
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #1947 on: January 07, 2012, 01:46:03 AM »

fucking shit faced cock sucking two faced butt munching crap eating vagina eyed chode weilding gut wrenching WHORES!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #1948 on: January 07, 2012, 01:59:36 AM »

They are arseholes Crip. A real man amoung them would have helped you up. They did precisely the opposite. They are not men and never will be.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1949 on: January 07, 2012, 02:01:10 AM »

They are arseholes Crip. A real man amoung them would have helped you up. They did precisely the opposite. They are not men and never will be.

:agreed: