Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 171183 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #615 on: September 26, 2011, 08:26:30 AM »
Really happy and relaxed and feeling stress wash off me and bone tiredness assail and not that bothered by it. Tomorrow I will be better again.

I am happy for you and hope you get a good sleep now to add to the good feelings.  :hug:

I will. This coming month will be a good month for me.
:thumbup:

Found a place to rent and will sign a lease with a private landlord with a view to a perpetually rolling over 12 month lease.
Will get my permenancy come through for work this month too.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

P7PSP

« Reply #616 on: September 26, 2011, 08:33:56 AM »
That is great Sir_Les.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #617 on: September 26, 2011, 08:36:25 AM »
That is great Sir_Les.

Thanks. That was why in the callouts i was on Saturday and Sunday continually say "be right be back"
I saw this house yesterday. I go a call this morning. Sent over references and payslips from work and he rang me about 2;30pm after hearing from my current landlord. This shit was doing my head in quietly.  :autism:

Wheels are turning for Al.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #618 on: September 26, 2011, 08:45:16 AM »
:plus:

Glad to hear it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #619 on: September 26, 2011, 09:54:37 AM »
Great news.  Is it a better place than the one that is being sold from under you?  Closer to work?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #620 on: September 26, 2011, 10:26:44 AM »
Great news.  Is it a better place than the one that is being sold from under you?  Closer to work?

Yes it is.

This place is literally falling down around me and by degrees

It is about 2 or 3 minutes cvloser and maybe 5 or 10 minutes drive away and $90/fortnight more expensive

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #621 on: September 26, 2011, 11:09:03 AM »
Miserable, and pissed off as all hell at Kia's so called "Friends", who couldn't be bothered to show up to her memorial service.

Still going to arrange a get together for her friends, but those who couldn't make it who didn't bother to make their apologies or write a letter? They can fuck off.

...Of course, that doesn't leave a lot of people, but fuck it, more for the rest of us.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #622 on: September 26, 2011, 11:24:51 AM »
Miserable, and pissed off as all hell at Kia's so called "Friends", who couldn't be bothered to show up to her memorial service.

Still going to arrange a get together for her friends, but those who couldn't make it who didn't bother to make their apologies or write a letter? They can fuck off.

...Of course, that doesn't leave a lot of people, but fuck it, more for the rest of us.

I read about that on facebook , :hug: is I can say.  :-\

I'm feeling utterly exhausted.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline ShyOne

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #623 on: September 26, 2011, 12:12:46 PM »
At a loss. My dad is reluctant to up his offer on the house we want to buy even though if he went to the maximum offer for it it'd still be 20 grand cheaper than the house that we don't really want. Why pay 20 thousand more for something smaller and less practical? (I'd hate to live in the second choice house, can you tell? :laugh: ) Also my sister was admitted to hospital for something that was entirely the fault of someone else. Ugh
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 12:22:40 PM by Crip »

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #624 on: September 26, 2011, 01:11:04 PM »

:hug:  A lot can be said about the Victorians, but they did do funerals, mourning and memorial services appropriately.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #625 on: September 26, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »
Fucking HEADACHHE

but other than that I feel pretty good. name change going fairly well, apart from my nana who's SHIT with names and keeps fuckin it up lol

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #626 on: September 26, 2011, 02:22:57 PM »
I'm feeling not too bad now that it's time to go to bed, after feeling lousy all day when it was time to work.  Mum caught some viral thingy a couple of weeks ago and passed it to me, and we're both still feeling tired and crappy from it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

eris

« Reply #627 on: September 26, 2011, 04:26:19 PM »
I'm feeling really confused and thoughtful. Hailey wants me back. I've been in a state of confusion all day long.

eris

« Reply #628 on: September 26, 2011, 04:56:32 PM »
uuuugggggg so many mixed feelings.

I know I had a big part of responsibility of why it didnt work out last time, and now I know that I cant expect the boy to be who he isn't. He truly feels inferior to women, and I can't change that. I just have to know that I have more responsibility than just a girlfriend if I do decide to take him back. He would be my submissive and I can't confuse that with a boyfriend. We would never be equals, I will always be superior to him. I know he worships me, literally. i also know that I NEED D/s in my life and current boy is not interested nor is he the type to have hidden inclinations.

Hailey, what a strange boys you are, and you've been in my head and heart for almost a year now. The mistakes I made with you in the past I know won't happen again, but that doesnt mean it will work out. I don't think many girls would even understand a boy like Hailey, and I know that I do and that I can take care of him and protect him from the weary world. And he has a truck and will help me move :P

I never really stopped caring about him. But I dont know if 2 damaged people can make it work without damaging each other more. I know I want to see him, at least. I want to make sure he is happy and I want to see if there is anything I can do to make him feel better about himself. I almost had him convinced he was normal before we broke up the last time. I don't know what it going to happen but I have to see him. I have to.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #629 on: September 26, 2011, 04:59:43 PM »
uuuugggggg so many mixed feelings.

I know I had a big part of responsibility of why it didnt work out last time, and now I know that I cant expect the boy to be who he isn't. He truly feels inferior to women, and I can't change that. I just have to know that I have more responsibility than just a girlfriend if I do decide to take him back. He would be my submissive and I can't confuse that with a boyfriend. We would never be equals, I will always be superior to him. I know he worships me, literally. i also know that I NEED D/s in my life and current boy is not interested nor is he the type to have hidden inclinations.

Hailey, what a strange boys you are, and you've been in my head and heart for almost a year now. The mistakes I made with you in the past I know won't happen again, but that doesnt mean it will work out. I don't think many girls would even understand a boy like Hailey, and I know that I do and that I can take care of him and protect him from the weary world. And he has a truck and will help me move :P

I never really stopped caring about him. But I dont know if 2 damaged people can make it work without damaging each other more. I know I want to see him, at least. I want to make sure he is happy and I want to see if there is anything I can do to make him feel better about himself. I almost had him convinced he was normal before we broke up the last time. I don't know what it going to happen but I have to see him. I have to.

Eris, if you're going into Rehab, the sensible answer to him is, "No."  You don't know what the choices will be to the decisions you will have to make.  The less baggage you have, the clearer and saner the decisions will be.  Just my opinion.