Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 168660 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #450 on: September 15, 2011, 03:01:22 PM »
Bloody RSI flaring up. I need to get off this keyboard.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #451 on: September 15, 2011, 03:01:24 PM »
We are going to decide when we get there what movie. I have really no desire to watch any and im not a big fan of popular movies anyways so I'm going to let him pick :)

We cant sneak in to another movie because we are going to the last show :( but we might if we weren't

He is such a normal boy I hope I dont freak him out . He seems to fancy me.

Oh, and he only lives a 5 minute walk away from me.

What tonight is for is to judge if he is mature enough to date, as he is practically still in diapers. Big night.

I hope it goes well.  Even if you two don't continue dating, you might become friends.  :thumbup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

eris

« Reply #452 on: September 15, 2011, 03:08:52 PM »
Yes we get along very very well and will remain friends of course. It is nice to know someone that lives so close to me. We also have many things in common like music and taste in art and political beliefs.

He tells me that he never met a girl like me before that he seems to connect with so well. This of course would be a good thing but every boy says that to me :S I dont know if just every boy says that or if there is something about me that seems to reel them in then spit them out.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #453 on: September 15, 2011, 03:20:22 PM »
Yes we get along very very well and will remain friends of course. It is nice to know someone that lives so close to me. We also have many things in common like music and taste in art and political beliefs.

He tells me that he never met a girl like me before that he seems to connect with so well. This of course would be a good thing but every boy says that to me :S I dont know if just every boy says that or if there is something about me that seems to reel them in then spit them out.

I've never had that dilemma myself, I am more of an acquired taste!  :laugh:

People forget.

eris

« Reply #454 on: September 15, 2011, 03:25:56 PM »
I think that they might believe that, but I have a feeling you are a bit more shy than I am :D  so maybe they just dont want to say it. Cause you are a little cutie. One day your prince will come :)

I think it is because I  usually act like a guy

lol, seriously. Like I don't feel male or anything, but I really don't relate to women and feel very male about the way I think. This is probably why boys say that to me. I'm a dude with boobs. And they are big boobs so boys don't notice the gigantic penis I have in my pants (just kidding :P)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #455 on: September 15, 2011, 03:27:00 PM »

Did he say that pre or post mentioning your BDSM "extra-curricular" activites?  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #456 on: September 15, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »
I think that they might believe that, but I have a feeling you are a bit more shy than I am :D  so maybe they just dont want to say it. Cause you are a little cutie. One day your prince will come :)

I think it is because I  usually act like a guy

lol, seriously. Like I don't feel male or anything, but I really don't relate to women and feel very male about the way I think. This is probably why boys say that to me. I'm a dude with boobs. And they are big boobs so boys don't notice the gigantic penis I have in my pants (just kidding :P)

Thank you for that, I am shy as a matter of fact.  :hug:

Maybe guys do find you relatable.  You are a great catch for a  :viking:  young man!

People forget.

eris

« Reply #457 on: September 15, 2011, 03:29:24 PM »

Did he say that pre or post mentioning your BDSM "extra-curricular" activites?  :zoinks:

I haven't mentioned them yet actually. I did kind of let him know but we never talked about it. I am actually attempting to have a normal relationship for once :P

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #458 on: September 15, 2011, 03:32:14 PM »

I haven't mentioned them yet actually. I did kind of let him know but we never talked about it. I am actually attempting to have a normal relationship for once :P

Fair enough, you never know he may actually turn out to be a tad submissive. :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #459 on: September 15, 2011, 03:37:31 PM »

Fair enough, you never know he may actually turn out to be a tad submissive. :laugh:

well I TOTALLY stalked all of his OK cupid profile match questions :P So, I know he is open to kinky things and quite sexual. But ! He is also like a hopeless romantic and looking for the "right person" and only one right person. I also think he is trying really hard to impress me and try to come off as not just trying to get in my pants. Most of the time we talk about deep philosophical nonsense. He seriously wants to date someone and that is kind of rare for a 19 year old. He seems mature. He lives on his own and works, etc etc. May have found a gem.

eris

« Reply #460 on: September 15, 2011, 03:44:22 PM »
lol, speak of the devil. He just IM'ed me. Ok we can chat for a few hours before we go out tonight I guess. All good signs I assume ?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #461 on: September 15, 2011, 03:45:16 PM »
lol, speak of the devil. He just IM'ed me. Ok we can chat for a few hours before we go out tonight I guess. All good signs I assume ?

I would say so, it's always good when the other person wants to talk to you.  :thumbup:

People forget.

eris

« Reply #462 on: September 15, 2011, 03:48:54 PM »
yes and I can tell he is being very calculating and NT about timing and such things.

like, almost exactly a day between initial contact and 2d contact, stuff like that. Social rules as to not appear creepy But I notice such things more than others, and can tell he is waiting juuust long enough, then POUNCES !

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #463 on: September 15, 2011, 03:51:16 PM »
yes and I can tell he is being very calculating and NT about timing and such things.

like, almost exactly a day between initial contact and 2d contact, stuff like that. Social rules as to not appear creepy But I notice such things more than others, and can tell he is waiting juuust long enough, then POUNCES !

He won't know what hit him!  :mwhaha:

People forget.

eris

« Reply #464 on: September 15, 2011, 03:52:51 PM »
nope

I am either going to blow his mind or have him running for the hills :D