Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 167673 times)

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #10395 on: November 05, 2017, 12:28:00 PM »
:hug: for you and your son.

It's hard to see kid getting dumped.

And it's weird to notice how you can miss the ex of a kid yourself after a while, when they were nice and warm people.

Did son move away far?

Thanks hyke :)

He moved about 100 miles up the road. Might not sound much to the Americans here, but it's quite a distance  for your average poor Brit without private transport  (especially my self, given present problems with using public transport) .

It;s ironic that his original decision to relocate was to be closer to said girlfriend.

And she is nice, warm people . And I think this is probably just a hiccup. I very much hope  so.

Son and I both  think she timed the dumping to minimise on pain to himself, and guilt for herself , thinking it would be better for him, if he didn't relocate under false hopes. We also think that she underestimates his tenacity. He loves her quite enough to want to be there for her, if and when needed, whether dumped or no. He'd never forgive himself if he just caved in, stayed where he is and (likel;y) just sank into a state of depression  She has ben going through a horribly shitty time in recent weeks. Not on his account, but their relationship  might well "count as "collateral damage " Anyway,  he doersn't want to  be stalled  in his own life, dumped or no, but to continue moving forward, and trying to make a better life for himself.

There were quite a few positives to pulleed out of analysing what went wrong between them: lessons to be learned, inner strength discovered , etc.

One big positive, perhaps: son has suddenly decided to study for Psychology BSc.  whilst working part-time.  Fortunately,  he has a couple of months left to consolidate or change mind  before signing up, but I have an idea that he's actually found his vocation at last.  I do  hope so!  In any case,  he's gone off with some carefully -chosen books donated from  own little psycjhology library, and a deep interest in reading them.

In any case, neither of us is inclined to bitterness and blame. That girl has been enormously good for him. And this break-up might even be good for him too (in the character=-building sense)  as he  himself observed,...which is not to say it doesn't hurt like the blazes ofc.  You don't fall in love to build your character, do you?  Andf if that's all you get at the end of the day, you're not gonna be a happy bunny. However,  the jury's still out as to what exactly he gets at the end of the day.   
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 12:34:34 PM by Walkie »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10396 on: November 05, 2017, 02:52:52 PM »
been having one heckova week , what with son moving out on Saturday, as planned  ( but not to say all plans were smoothly executed *chuckle*. It's been a mammoth p[roject ) whilst concurrently suffering one huge emotional crisis ( The love of his life having dumped him the previous weekend) .

:( :( :(

Everything seemed to be going so well with them last I knew.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10397 on: November 05, 2017, 03:27:35 PM »
been having one heckova week , what with son moving out on Saturday, as planned  ( but not to say all plans were smoothly executed *chuckle*. It's been a mammoth p[roject ) whilst concurrently suffering one huge emotional crisis ( The love of his life having dumped him the previous weekend) .

:( :( :(

Everything seemed to be going so well with them last I knew.
yep . indeed .  but.  well. some people are a tad uncomfortable with happiness and shit like that., aren;'t they. ? prolly had to crash at some point in time. :(. too good to be deserved and all that.  *sigh*

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10398 on: November 05, 2017, 04:11:27 PM »
Well I hope you guys are reading it right and it's just a bump in the road.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10399 on: November 06, 2017, 04:14:23 AM »
Less than pleased. Turns out that a shipping company is demanding about £70 in VAT, fucking bastards.

Thats on the rotavap I bought recently, which itself cost me 1.150 K. VAT is that last thing I sodding want. Twats. The seller could at least have understated the proce for tax  reasons, like so many sellers do. especially since it was over a grand USD
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #10400 on: January 07, 2018, 10:54:03 AM »
Not very well. :(
:dog:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10401 on: January 07, 2018, 05:14:27 PM »
:hug:

Feel better soon.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10402 on: January 08, 2018, 11:00:55 AM »
Pleased-er than before. That nasty tax letter went away. And I have the item, So since the shippers have said nothing again am not going to say a word to them about it. Like I am ever about to go and just throw 70. nearing £80 of my own hard and long-saved money onto a bonfire. What the fuck is the point of that? bollocks all and not even my fire, but one that keeps politicials hands warm as tjey get rat arsed on centuries old priceless brandy etc.

Shitheads  can go to the devil if they they I'. volunteering to pay tax so these bloated useless cocksuckers can gi party all night long and stamp on the people all day with iron heeled jackboots can blow my autistic fucking cock and fucking well like it when  I pull it out at the last moment to cum in their eyes.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 11:07:32 AM by Lestat »

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10403 on: January 08, 2018, 10:51:08 PM »
Fed up.

(not related to anything here)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10404 on: January 09, 2018, 03:36:57 AM »
Peeved. We were meant to go shopping today but Kayleigh had a headache. We have hardly any food so I guess it's takeaway food tonight.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10405 on: January 09, 2018, 03:39:32 AM »
Not well.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #10406 on: January 09, 2018, 07:46:51 AM »
Update following my bitch on the 7th
I've had an icy draught blowing through my house since Christmas
rant rant rant
Finally. I've managerd to get myself warm through again. So warm, in fact, that I've broken out in a sweat several times over, and was  actually forced to remove my thick  jumper .
I love being too hot.  I feel almost functional when i;'m too hot, and am now making progress with tidying up etc.
Still sleeping waaay too much though :(

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10407 on: January 09, 2018, 08:24:09 AM »
*offers big squeezes to 'Raxy, the Renster and our dear walkie.

And glad you are now warm walkeh, its always easier to put more clothing on than take it off, in the latter there is an eventual limit reached, if too hot beyond which you'd need a potato peeler, sharpened to a razor edge and there'd be a lot of screaming involved on the part of the person removing that particular item of clothing (I.e birthday suit)

Bet you look cute as buttons while your asleep though too walkie  *prepares a big 'awwwwwwww' for later and holds it ready* :)

The mental image of you all curled up, now nice and toasty warm under the covers with a smile on your face is a nice one itself. Gives me a case of the warm and fuzzlies ^_^ and a tendency to go 'Aaawwwwww', cook a walkie-suited brekky in bed, along with just maybe nibble an ear whilst its served if not a horrid thought :autism:

Tis true though about the warm vs cold. Better too cold than too hot. If too cold, you can always put on more clothing, at least until you run out of tops, socks, pants, kecks etc. and jackets, or are in as many leather trenchcoats as you can physically wriggle into whilst holding your breath, like an anorexic spelunking earthworm with a BDSM leather fetish (fuckin' sue me mother fucker, I'm autistic, I like tight things :tard: but on those days where the weather is hot enough to roast steaks on car bonnets to MY satisfaction in well-done, well you can only take off so much without either being arrested for pub(l)ic indecency, and/or using a kitchen knife to scrape your ribs etc. to the bare white bleached bones and walk around looking like something you might get if marilyn manson fucked johnny depp and a kid popped out, with Samhain for a birthday. (aside from the aforementioned screaming constantly due to having peeled oneself like an orange)

Its like smoking weed.....you can always put more in yourself, but you can never, ever take any whatsoever OUT, should one smoke too much. (well make it any other noncannabinoid drug IMO, since actually sugary food/drink seems to negate its effects with great rapidity, albeit being able with just a toke or two to launch right back up into whatever orbital distance one was previously at after consuming the sugar and coming down within moments.)

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #10408 on: January 09, 2018, 08:35:03 AM »
The flu is going around here. Not looking forward to it.
:dog:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10409 on: January 09, 2018, 09:18:08 AM »
*offers big squeezes to 'Raxy

In this case, "fed up" is not fixed by a hug.  :zombiefuck:

Let's just say I'm sick to death of the SJW expectation that random corners of the internet are going to cater to safe space mentality.