Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 171762 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #10275 on: September 16, 2017, 07:11:23 AM »
Do they really work like that? :P

I'm guessing they don't really work at all.  :zoinks:

I have a gopher-shaped one. :zoinks:

Do you snuggle with it?  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10276 on: September 17, 2017, 03:49:49 AM »
Does it hurt anywhere? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #10277 on: September 17, 2017, 10:33:10 AM »
Does it hurt anywhere? :P

Have you been doing stuff to my butt?  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #10278 on: September 17, 2017, 03:03:28 PM »

This has been one of the better days. Feel pretty good.

:thumbup:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10279 on: September 17, 2017, 06:34:18 PM »
Grateful
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10280 on: September 17, 2017, 07:13:21 PM »
Hungry.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10281 on: September 17, 2017, 11:31:03 PM »
Newly awake.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10282 on: September 18, 2017, 08:34:32 AM »
Drained.  The PR went back to Magnolia Day Center today for the first time since Wednesday.  We've worked on calming techniques, bought sporting ear muffs, pep talks, tough love, etc.  I'm drained and determined to not answer the phone.  I need some "alone" time.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10283 on: September 18, 2017, 08:50:57 AM »
* Places "dome" over the palace. Only CBC can come in with some well deserved refreshments, pillows and a stack of good books. *
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 08:52:33 AM by 'andersom' »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #10284 on: September 18, 2017, 10:28:13 AM »
* Places "dome" over the palace. Only CBC can come in with some well deserved refreshments, pillows and a stack of good books. *

*wobbles in under the dome :cbc: with the needed reinforcements!*
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #10285 on: September 18, 2017, 08:42:03 PM »
Not good. Pain is terrible. Pain meds may be screwing up my gut. Not sleeping. Committed to 6-month aquatic physical therapy and it has been tough going. On top of all of this, I have a feeling I may be run out of my job of 15-1/2 years. I want out, but can't afford to quit. Very stressed.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10286 on: September 19, 2017, 03:44:26 AM »
Still totally cunting livid. If it wasn't for the fact I needed the services of the particular Dr practice, the locum (afaik) who spoke to me in the way she did would have been thrown out of the upper floor bloody windows (or rather, through them, I'd not have opened them first)  As it is. I am WAY beyond the realms of furious, I have NEVER been spoken to in such a blatantly offensive, rude and disrespectful manner by a ooooooooomedical 'professional' in my LIFE before. No, maybe once. And that was a matter of utter and unforgivable stupidity rather than deliberate and calculated offensiveness. That guy was just a stupid negligent motherfucker that should never have held any position within a hospital other than either cleaning the floors, servicing vending machines, or (maybe) working in one of the shops. Never with a patient, he almost killed me and when it was made perfectly clear that he was about to administer a beta-lactam antibiotic to somebody with an anaphylactic allergic reaction to them and via IV line no less, he ignored me, set it up and started it anyway and despite my giving him hell about it, walked away telling me he'd come back and check on me in ten minutes. Then I came, literally, within about 2 or 3 inches between living and dying, the reason I'm here now is because I used my knife to sever the IV line itself, disconnecting the IV port from the bag of poisoned saline (well to me it was precisely that). If I'd not cut through the line and left it to pour out on the floor.

He was just a total moron though. This fucking islamic sow acted in (her own) admission of bad practice, admitted to telling me lies in order to wash her hands of me and get me out of the room as quickly as possible, violated her hippocratic oath, and actually admitted to insisting she follow her course of action which she was both informed of with absolute clarity, and recognized that it would not only remove protection from but actively CAUSE seizures, and as for what to do about the problem, told me to go have a seizure.

Bloody bitch needs to drink bleach and die of AIDS, at least if the HIV virus would deign to infect such a worthless honking great heap of steaming pig shit. And, I found out today, that without any consultation whatsoever, that my breakthrough pain meds (the oxycodone IR) had been changed abruptly, obviously either the same day the bitch locum was made to squirm and squeal like a stuck pig or the coming monday morning, the latter being unlikely. Bet that fucking bitch did it on purpose, since the drug itself is identical but a difficult to obtain special brand was named, specifially, which must until changed be the one dispensed. Although since I'd have had to wait days for it otherwise, this once, the pharmacist, given the unconsented, unconsulted sudden and utterly unpredictable change to the script, which otherwise has not changed in the least since it was started, bar dose increases after I burnt my eyeball, its still 10mg per capsule, instant release oxycodone, but until this monday no brand was specially named as having to be dispensed. I just BET that bitch doctor did it in vengeance, no other reason is at all likely, just to try and make me suffer. Thankfully if this is indeed the case she failed, because of the compassion of the pharmacist who dispenses my meds, in that he broke the rules this once, to ensure that I did indeed get my oxy and not suffer days of withdrawal due, most likely, to that bitch's act of pettiness. Which I am assuming until proven otherwise that it is.

Major-league fuming fucked off about this. Just rang up the surgery about it and told the receptionist what took place, and told them that first the change must be reversed, and secondly that I require to know both when the change took place precisely, and which doctor acted to instate the change. If its the same doctor that I had the grim argument, that she obviously took pretty hard, because I had her bang to rights with no way out but frank and full admission that yes she was violating the fundamental tenets of medicine, to first do thou no harm to the patient, I.e the hippocratic oath. That she lied to attempt to get me out of her office room faster, that she told me to go and have a seizure (and it happened, too, the fucking whore), and in the end resorted to the most base and pathetic, most utterly spineless tactics of first ignorant denial of simple fact, and then attempting to state 'we are not having a conversation' (which is obviously untrue, for nobody would make a statement of that nature if a conversation was not first being had and no second party was there, conversing.) Whilst I coldly and systematically deconstructed her every resort with the principles of logic. Could practically see the temperature of her blood rising until steaming blood plasma began to flare from her ears and eyesockets under the searing, scorching intensity of my pointy-eared vulcan one-upraised eyebrow. Pretty much went full on Mr.Spock on the stupid creature, until I had her nailed to her office desk and stripped back her arguments to the point of mere writhing and squirming. Uncomfortable wasn't even the word, she was reduced to miserable squeaking and flailing in the mire of her ignorance as she was sucked down and drowned under the inexorable rising tide of cold logic.

Moral of the story? if you are in a position where you cannot employ violence to be rid of one without the instant loss of your job, I.e you cannot just thump those you disagree with, do not fuck with an autie. (and in this case if she had, she'd have been the one needing a paramedic team, since this autie takes no shit:P)

But it was far more satisfying to destroy her utterly with a cold and logical approach. Immensely so in fact. She is lucky I am of a cold-blooded nature (although I can certainly be passionate if I desire so, I am not ruled by my emotions. At one point yes, when younger. But now, logic and tactical thought guides my hand and word save in cases of either immediate physical threat that must be responded to with force in order to be nullified or in the case of the deserved compassion of a friend or loved one being violated, in such cases i have no compunction about dealing with such an offender with the swift and vicious application of physical remedy. And certainly I am passionate in love)

But in the case of such dealings as that doctor, I tend to leave the guilty party a quivering, twitching, psychically spasming, shivering cognitive and emotional train wreck. That particular little turd got shat out pretty hard it has to be said. Amusingly so, practically bounced off the wall so hard was she fired from her seat of mental stability.

Fuck with an autie? get prepared for a roasting. And that doc? she messed with the wrong :autism: and got badly burnt as a result. Don't think I'll be seeing her again much, save for the immediate backlash I have been preparing for her. A scorching isn't enough for the degree of rudeness and insubordination in her speech and manner, she's headed for a crucifixion, at the severest, as a malpractice suit. Admitting that a doctor besmirched her hippocratic oath, and in doing so not only removed protection from danger but directly, biologically speaking acted to place me in the danger in question, whilst demanding my course of remedial action be that which she knew (and remained insistent upon when further informed of its being the case) to be physically impossible, and telling a patient to 'go and have a seizure then' and it being tough crap basically (the latter, being my wording, she herself did not actually use the word 'crap' but that is inconsequential. She fucked up bigtime and she knew it. I could see it in the way she squirmed and flopped and spasmed in the severity of the psychic lock I left her in. She looked when I left like she was going to take some fair long time to recover from the cognitivFuck with an autie? get prepared for a roasting. And that doc? she messed with the wrong :autism: and got badly burnt as a result. Don't think I'll be seeing her again much, save for the immediate backlash I have been preparing for her. A scorching isn't enough for the degree of rudeness and insubordination in her speech and manner, she's headed for a crucifixion, at the severest, as a malpractice suit. Admitting that a doctor besmirched her hippocratic oath, and in doing so not only removed protection from danger but directly, biologically speaking acted to place me in the danger in question, whilst demanding my course of remedial action be that which she knew (and remained insistent upon when further informed of its being the case) to be physically impossible, and telling a patient to 'go and have a seizure then' and it being tough crap basically (the latter, being my wording, she herself did not actually use the word 'crap' but that is inconsequential. She fucked up bigtime and she knew it. I could see it in the way she squirmed and flopped and spasmed in the severity of the psychic lock I left her in. She looked when I left like she was going to take some fair long time to recover from the cereral sandblasting she received. And good. she deserves every last bit of guilt and misery inflicted.

Trigger-what country are you in? I can look into the availability of counteractants to the negative gastrointestinal system effects of pain meds. Although also tell me, are you taking pain medication of the opiate-opioid type, non-steroidal antiinflammatory (E.g nonopioid antiinflammatories such as iboprofen, felbinac, indomethacin, COX2 blockers, aspirin etc.) or something that would be placed in the category of 'other'

Both NSAIDs and opioids can have significant GI tract issues, but the causes are different and the courses of action appropriate to remediate the problems are different.

I sympathize with you too mate, as well. I know what its like to be in awful physical pain. It fucks up your sleep alright, its shitty and stressful, and makes mobility difficult and painful. Hope things at least improve as much as they can ASAP. What is the cause of your pain in terms of physical processes taking place?
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10287 on: September 19, 2017, 04:01:55 AM »
Exhausted, drained, tired.

So, I'm a fumigated, dehydrated cow on wheels.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10288 on: September 19, 2017, 05:33:46 AM »
*sends hugs, a hot mug of sweet cocoa and cooks up a  batch of 1-phenyl-2-nitropropene, reduces it to phenylacetone with Fe/acid/ferric chloride, extracts into methylene chloride, washes with caustic soda (10%aqueous) 5 times, vacuum distills after first preparing, washing and performing basic lysis using saturated carbonate, and extraction into dichlor again, followed by formation of the alkyl imine with methylamine or ethylamine, and reduction with borohydride, or else forms a ketoxime with hydroxylamine and reduces via Beauveault-Blanc reduction to N-ethylamphetamine (rather tastier than the rest), methamphetamine or straight ordinary amphetamine (racemic i'm afraid rather than solely dextroamphetamine/D-ethyl or D-methamphetamine since I currently don't have any enantiopure weak acids to perform a chiral resolution, but all the same, sends the rehydrated hyke some of his best racemic amphetamine of choice, guaranteed mercury-based process free reduction, with the caveat that since your exhausted and likely need food, eat a bit first to avoid excess appetite suppression)

*sends teh hykeface a special lestat-issue handcrafted perk-up kit, with sachet of cocoa, sugar packets, brown and white both included according to taste, sachets of hot chocolate if its preferred or a mix is desired, a gram each of amphetamine, methamphetamine and N-ethylamphetamine as racemates and as salts of choice, plus a pre-perk up box of dried soups and some cans of isotonic sports drinks or other beverage of choice, along with some vials of custom no-go downers and as optional add-on synthetic opiates, in a nice handcarved wooden box, including sterile single-use syringes, micron filter-wheels, needle tips in varying sizes according to preference and snap-off single-use sterile saline vials*

You perk up missy :)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #10289 on: September 19, 2017, 06:13:15 AM »
You're sweet, Lestat. The wooden box is awesome, the chocolate great. But can I change the chemicals for a slice of cake laced with crystal haze or orange bud or something like that? Would bring my body and mind in a state of quicker self healing. Think that right now amphetamines would cause strong agitation, I could do without that.

I posted exhausted after a panic attack. It's over now, just tired.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 06:19:56 AM by 'andersom' »