Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 170146 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #9330 on: November 12, 2016, 12:50:02 AM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9331 on: November 12, 2016, 01:24:39 AM »
Blah. I have slept too much.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9332 on: November 12, 2016, 04:13:10 AM »
Unwell.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9333 on: November 12, 2016, 04:37:53 AM »
confused. etceteras. spent 5 -10 minutes trying to figure the best place for posting this. actually looked for this particular thread, couldn't find, decided it must be a false memory, then stumbled on it.

Actually, this is a weird thing to put under "games" IMO. Most posters in this thread are not having fun, far as i can see.  No wonder i always have trouble finding it.

slleping way too much, losing track of time/day/marbl;es. Pretty sure I'm not managing to feed myselfevery 5 hours at least, which turns the thing into a vicious cycle and adds further symptoms such as vicious bouts of muscle cramps/tendonitis/various pains in various connective tissues ( So far as i can tell)  which might or might not have some kind of fancy name, how the heck should i know?

i have obviously tried to stuff sweets down my neck whenever i've wokenn up, in an effort to break the presen cycle. My memory is exceedingly vague, but I can tell, because the evidence is now stuck all over my bedding and clothes. ugh.

i've probably had a near-constant presence here, accoding to the "active" list, cos i think it's about 3 days since ui last suceeeded in actually shutting down my PC before going to bed, and good old I2 has a habit of seizing on sleeping members and sucking them back in, so it seems

not fun at all :(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9334 on: November 12, 2016, 04:41:39 AM »
It's all about selective dependencies. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9335 on: November 12, 2016, 05:01:37 AM »
It's all about selective dependencies. :P
huh? my illness? this thread? this board? ...ahh, hang on, that some sort of computing jargon isn't , and you'r speaking with reference to my last para.  That begins to make some sort of sense, now.

is it over optimistic. over-emo or something to translate that into "the I2database needs us?". Awwww    :hug: Yeah I'm sure that['s daft, don't tell me,  but it sounds that way.  :LOL:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #9336 on: November 12, 2016, 05:50:03 AM »
The community needs you, Walkie, even the furry gopher does.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9337 on: November 12, 2016, 06:15:54 AM »
  Happy.  I'm going to work another weekend with my friend.  I no longer dread weekends at work.  :)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #9338 on: November 12, 2016, 07:35:20 AM »
:hug: Walkie.

Stay away from those sweets, you know they make the pain worse (easier said than done...and need to follow my own advice some days).

If I were closer I would send soup. ;) 

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #9339 on: November 12, 2016, 04:06:00 PM »
i've probably had a near-constant presence here, accoding to the "active" list, cos i think it's about 3 days since ui last suceeeded in actually shutting down my PC before going to bed, and good old I2 has a habit of seizing on sleeping members and sucking them back in, so it seems
Have never noticed that happening with you. When showing as online, you're always posting and/or actively moving around. 

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #9340 on: November 12, 2016, 08:35:58 PM »
tired

Good to see you

This too shall past...like a kidney stone......BUT, it will pass............
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9341 on: November 13, 2016, 06:57:37 PM »
Have never noticed that happening with you. When showing as online, you're always posting and/or actively moving around.
Interesting to know. I've just been assuming I'm the same as Pyraxis, there.

Hang, on, hang on. So the system loves Pyraxis but not me? Huh.  :grrr:

Futher feedback welcome. i'm intrigued.

As regards posting, I've just fallen asleep ( and I mean a good sleep of several hours duration, not a cat-nap)  partway through writing a reply. ,Twice over (same post) . I think I'll prolly give up on that particular post .  Never managed twice on same post before. It's now relegated to another tab.  I know I'm prety damned slow but that kind of thing musrt look totally insane to anyone who's watching me  :LOL:

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9342 on: November 13, 2016, 07:02:14 PM »
Thanks for the hugs and stuff guys :)

I'm now making use of what looks like a bit of a remission (got a headache though and bleary eyes and stuff) to waste time on I2 :)

Well, I don't feel up to anything more challenging, ATM. That's my excuse (if I need one?)

Offline Walkie

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9343 on: November 13, 2016, 07:11:52 PM »
:hug: Walkie.

Stay away from those sweets, you know they make the pain worse (easier said than done...and need to follow my own advice some days).

If I were closer I would send soup. ;)

Actually, in my case, the sweets are medicine, effectively.   i'd much, much  rather have the soup. And some bread and cheese . But my warped metabolism can only process sugars efficiently.   I've gratefully lost three stone in weight (withoput even trying)  since figuring that out, besides feeling much better in all sorts of ways.  My stupid , stupid body just kept  saving the fat for later, whilst leaving me feeling washed-out and exhausted.  I'm extremely careful with fat now.

The sweets are not only overly-sweet but boring as all hell, because , at present, there's only one brand and one flavour I can tolerate , so far as I tell. Not much temptation to over-indulge, there.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #9344 on: November 13, 2016, 07:12:47 PM »
Interesting to know. I've just been assuming I'm the same as Pyraxis, there.

Hang, on, hang on. So the system loves Pyraxis but not me? Huh.  :grrr:

Wait, what? There's a system that loves me?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.