Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 171321 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #9225 on: October 15, 2016, 09:09:16 AM »
My joints hurt.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9226 on: October 15, 2016, 12:06:28 PM »
If he did, he would know better than to leave tracks and get caught by a bunch of lousy NT's.

Oh wait, that wasn't the kind of reassurance you're looking for, was it?  :zoinks:

Correct  *rolls eyes *

I was kinda hoping that he wouldn't really roast people's  families alive etc. :rofl:

Ah well, I guess we better just  keep him talking , huh?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #9227 on: October 15, 2016, 01:21:56 PM »
My joints hurt.

Maybe you're rolling them wrong.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9228 on: October 15, 2016, 01:43:54 PM »
My joints hurt.

Maybe you're rolling them wrong.  :zoinks:

Yayyyyy! Gopher Gary has returned! Gopher Liberation Front  is happy as a bunch of happy things :tigger:  :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:  :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:  :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:  :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:  :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:  :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:  :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:  :tigger: :tigger: :tigger:  :tigger: :tigger:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #9229 on: October 15, 2016, 04:23:59 PM »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9230 on: October 15, 2016, 04:29:59 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline iceman1985

• Incessant Poster
  • Bow to me!
« Reply #9231 on: October 15, 2016, 05:42:30 PM »
Lonely and sore

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

My little piece of hell
stay the fuck out of it

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #9232 on: October 16, 2016, 12:53:07 AM »
Wouldn't roast people alive? lol. I just wouldn't go and post about it after doing the deed.

Only time anything ever got quite that far (as yet), no fire was involved. Well, not the kind of fire that people encounter whilst able to count themselves as card-carrying members of the living. Well I certainly wouldn't say anything that comittal. The 'only time', was somebody that was (and by their own admittance, or threat, rather) going to rape me. Or try, at least. I, on the other hand, did not approve of that event taking place. It didn't take place. And I am not going to say anything further about that. Other to say than the noxious mitotic failure in question will be 'enjoying' quite a lot of flames, although I did not roast him to death. The flames in question are not to be found on this plane of existence. And where they are to be found, lets just say they are.....rather chalcogen-rich:P

And that some nasty ass bullying thug and general big ass hard-nut meathead...well..its one thing to be a big fucking bruiser and thug, quite another for one to fuck about with a calculating, logical, autist schemer with, in some, although not all directions in life, is as cold and at times machiavellian as they come, due to not having any restraint other than his own, according to his self will and DEFINITELY no compunction about dealing with a wouldbe rapist :heisenberg:

Fuck no.

Hehe makes me think of an ex gf of mine who someone tried to abuse. I didn't do anything at all in that case, because I was not around at the time, or rather they had gone off for a while and got jumped. She told me later, whilst I was doing my best to comfort her, that she'd made as though she was going to be compliant, then grabbed the guy's danglies, and, she carries a knife. A big knife. One of two, one I bought her, one of those goth-shop type things with a big recurved and multiply spiked blade and a large handguard that has a smaller curved blade coming over the knuckles, like a razor-edged set of brass knucks, only in steel as is the rest of the larger blade. She had the other one I think, which had a mostly straight edge to it, handle like a lock knife with a catch that allows the blade to fold a little smaller to fit in a sheath and to double back on itself to lengthen it with a flick of the wrist, not a gravity knife, but sort of like a balisong (butterfly knife) only with just one handle-piece. And its got a vicious, wicked, razor sharp double-edged blade. Nasty thing ,about a foot long, extended. Sortof half lock-knife half shortsword.

And being the fiery wee lass that she is, she'd yoinked on his gonads and rammed that thing straight through at the base of his dick, then ripped it back towards her, halving part or all of it (I didn't see how much, thankfully. And luckily for the bastard who'd tried it on. Well I say luckily, thats somewhat  dubious, depends on his outlook, as to whether he'd have rather either lived and gone to the ER, or bled out, I don't know which and she wouldn't tell me either. Don't think she'd hung around to find out, poor girl was really badly shaken up and in tears. Or if he'd sooner I'd have been there and put him out of his misery, eventually, after going to town on him. Probably would sooner the ER/dying than being hamstrung, his spinal columb bisected at the waist and dumped in the nearest wheeliebin :CanofWorms:

Fucking hell though, she doesn't muck about! I have to say, to actually USE a weapon to such brutal effect when its the heat of the moment and something emotionally traumatic like that rather than freezing and being disarmed and have it used against her, aside from being gutted it happened in the first place to her, I am really, really proud of her and impressed that she stood up for herself. Especially the WAY she did it, that takes guts and some steely determination. She's an aspie-NT borderline girl (I mean, on the borderline between aspie and NT. An NT-ish aspie or an NT-ish with a fuckton of traits. Either way, not borderline personality disorder), she's not (that I know of) on I2 but  :plus: :plus: :plus: to her all the same.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 01:20:59 AM by Lestat »
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9233 on: October 16, 2016, 01:41:39 AM »
Newly awake. :yawn:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9234 on: October 16, 2016, 01:59:38 AM »
I are hungwwwy.

And I are going to feed it's face with a big steaming bowl of hot porridge. Well, I think we're going to reheat the two bags of spicy fried cheese wedges we'm bought yesterday when I got some with the burgers.

Ravenous. Finishing my rollup then feeding the facehole.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9235 on: October 16, 2016, 10:43:39 AM »
Shades of Lestat.  I just finished a bowl of peaches and cream oatmeal with peanut butter.  Very late b'fast.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9236 on: October 16, 2016, 10:53:54 AM »
Just had a simple, but very nice mid afternoon snack.

Can of rice pudding, that had been in the fridge for ages to get it nice and cold (I don't cook it..hot rice pudding..BLASPHEMER! BLASPHEMER!

Just..no, its meant to be cold!. Got a can out of the fridge and mixed it up with 3--4 chopped up bananas, in big chunks. Was tasty.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9237 on: October 16, 2016, 12:52:54 PM »
Aching joints.

Roger that. I am dragging many years behind me with every step.

I know I came around as an old fucker when I first showed up.  It has been a while and I am older now. I try not to bitch about every little pain, because most of it is par for the course at my age.

... but, in context, I have aching joints.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9238 on: October 16, 2016, 01:14:52 PM »
Just had a simple, but very nice mid afternoon snack.

Can of rice pudding, that had been in the fridge for ages to get it nice and cold (I don't cook it..hot rice pudding..BLASPHEMER! BLASPHEMER!

Just..no, its meant to be cold!. Got a can out of the fridge and mixed it up with 3--4 chopped up bananas, in big chunks. Was tasty.

I was sure hoping you going to say "mid afternoon fuck,"  but what do I know?

Instead of posting a yawn smiley, I will admit that the snack sounds effective.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #9239 on: October 16, 2016, 03:18:15 PM »
Swooshy like I always do after a headache or a near miss with one
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw