Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 170064 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #9210 on: October 13, 2016, 08:51:57 PM »
++uza at you, Walkie.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9211 on: October 14, 2016, 12:16:59 AM »
^Hope you feel better soon, Walkie.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #9212 on: October 14, 2016, 03:24:37 AM »
I cannot even set to type what I am feeling right now. To say I am...no...just...I am MILES beyond berserkirgang now. I am struggling to contain my rage. It isn't being set upon anybody or thing that has not been the cause of my raging, searing livid black fucking fury and luckily for them I am going to have to go the legal route to take it out on them. Only, mind you because they are too far away. If that was not the case I would seriously, now, or in ten years FUCKING time, burn their house down with their god damned family tied the fuck up in it, the way I am feeling. Not for public consumption where just anyone could read it. Elsewhere, you'll hear about it..
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9213 on: October 14, 2016, 10:32:05 AM »
Sore throat.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9214 on: October 14, 2016, 10:39:00 AM »
Sore throat.
hope you feel better soon

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9215 on: October 14, 2016, 10:57:01 AM »
Sore throat.
hope you feel better soon

Thanks. :)

My daughter is sick, too, so I don't think I'll be able to avoid this one.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9216 on: October 14, 2016, 11:10:11 AM »
I cannot even set to type what I am feeling right now. To say I am...no...just...I am MILES beyond berserkirgang now. I am struggling to contain my rage. It isn't being set upon anybody or thing that has not been the cause of my raging, searing livid black fucking fury and luckily for them I am going to have to go the legal route to take it out on them. Only, mind you because they are too far away. If that was not the case I would seriously, now, or in ten years FUCKING time, burn their house down with their god damned family tied the fuck up in it, the way I am feeling. Not for public consumption where just anyone could read it. Elsewhere, you'll hear about it..

Take a ton of deep breaths.  Passion is admirable, but sometimes a restrained silence or calm is a better reaction.  (I really have no idea what I'm saying, so feel free to ignore my years of experience.)
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9217 on: October 14, 2016, 03:41:21 PM »

Take a ton of deep breaths.  Passion is admirable, but sometimes a restrained silence or calm is a better reaction.  (I really have no idea what I'm saying, so feel free to ignore my years of experience.)

Hmm. Yeah. You know, sometimes I wonder if we might someday wake up to read headlines saing "Autistic man goes on murder spree after announcing his intentions on an internet forum"; and we'll all be looking at each other saying "Oh fuck. You don't think that might have been Lestat, do you?". And then it turns out that  it is, indeed  Lestat. 

Can somebody (preferably Lestat himself ) reassure me that isn't actually gonna happen?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #9218 on: October 14, 2016, 07:30:27 PM »
If he did, he would know better than to leave tracks and get caught by a bunch of lousy NT's.

Oh wait, that wasn't the kind of reassurance you're looking for, was it?  :zoinks:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9219 on: October 15, 2016, 05:14:11 AM »
wide awake

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #9220 on: October 15, 2016, 05:27:11 AM »

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #9222 on: October 15, 2016, 06:11:01 AM »
Better
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #9223 on: October 15, 2016, 06:58:31 AM »
Sore and headachey.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #9224 on: October 15, 2016, 07:00:57 AM »
''Can somebody (preferably Lestat himself ) reassure me that isn't actually gonna happen?''

Yes, sure they can.

Raxy just did.  And if I'm going to actually merk someone, then I won't be posting about having done it, or be planning it somewhere somebody could snitch.

If I need to commit pesticide then pesticide shall be committed, certainly, but I'd not very well come on here going hey guys, anybody want to come poke a dead body with a stick and see how hard they have to jab before the putrefaction-induced corpse-bloated abdomien ruptures and squirts liquified gangrenous guts and pus as though it were a giant mouth making a tony bliar (sp. int,) speech. and subsequently deflating, shrinking and melting away like an autism squeaks conference subjected to a full-on blast of rettdevil-snark (only one HELL of a lot less  sexy as the one, only, gorgeous Kassiane herself in full-blown thermonuclear snark mode..because christ that turns me on like you wouldn't fucking believe:P)

But yeah, I FEEL like going to the prick's house that fucked me over, if I knew where they lived, and making them eat the sliced up and barbequed (ante-mortem) members of their family. Excluding cats and other animals.  And subsequently giving the cunt a RFNA enema.  Still livid. Got to deal with recovering a hair short of half a grand off some fucking scamming twat.

I am feeling, physically good enough. I just went out and got myself a couple of those spicy south-african themed mcdonalds burgers and munched those down. Got a couple of servings of fried cheese wedges for later when I feel like a snack.

Picked up a few things from a local pharmacy on the way back-some local anaesthetic gel that I needed for the foot, a bottle of tincture of opium (its a rather well kept secret in the pharmacy trade it seems, a lot of places refuse to stock it and others refuse to sell it half the time if they DO stock it. But its pretty good stuff. Especially if one has no tolerance or a low one. For me, its the additional efffects of things other than morphine/codeine in there, the thebaine mainly. A convulsant poison, that acts the same way as does strychnine, but in the small quantitiies found in a couple of bottles of that, or when using poppy pod tea (tastes HIDEOUS mind you, I've tasted a few fairly rank, icky tasting herbs and other plant preparations  but opium tea takes the grand prize for being rank, foul, foetid, ultra-vile shockingly repellent bitter stinking slop. I'd be very hard pushed to actually name THE nastiest, most rancid thing to have ever passed my lips, food, medicine, recreational drug or anything else in between but opium poppy tea, made from not dry, but fresh pods, is about the filthiest abomination I have ever had the gutwrenching, sickmaking experience of chugging down.  And the smell, jesus. Its unique, the smell fresh poppy pods or the aqueous decoction thereof. There is nothing quite like it, and it is really, really fucking bad. I find it so unbearably fuckugly that when I have opium poppy pods and/or poppy straw that are fresh rather than dried, when they just taste kinda musty and dry, like really bitter wet hay, (the bitterness comes from the morphine, codeine, thebaine, oripavine, papaverine and what have  you, so the worse it tastes in that respect the higher the alkaloid content and the better the pods&straw will be)

But fresh...my unholy mother of jumping jesus shit fucking mother mary on her sodding period YEECH! Its actually so damn awful to my perception that I have to don my gas mask to enter the kitchen whilst the extractor fan in the kitchen is on, the windows open and door open too, else I'm likely to toss my cookies and end up horking up cheese chunks all over the back door step and have to spray it down with the garden hose.

I've smelled worse, FAR worse, mind you but aside from broccoli I don't think I have ever smelled anything nearly so bad that has also been a natural product-anything quite so nasty, or certainly owt worse has had to slither its way out of one of my flasks:P

*Lestat pokes trigger with a rig loaded with a hefty belter of morphine*
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.