Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 169540 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #9120 on: September 29, 2016, 01:55:05 PM »
I have that, too. No fun.
TMJ or TN?

TMJ. And a scare with TN-like symptoms, four years ago. They did suspect MS and all kinds of things but never found anything.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9121 on: September 30, 2016, 02:42:18 AM »
I have been lucky, my teeth are good and I only get occasional jaw pain which I am told should be expected after major jaw surgery.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #9122 on: September 30, 2016, 03:25:27 AM »
So much pain I never slept. Very frustrated at this point. Also, very anxious about the HVAC people coming in today to replace the basement unit.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9123 on: September 30, 2016, 06:14:34 AM »
:(  Hope you feel better soon, Trigger  :hug:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9124 on: September 30, 2016, 08:48:12 AM »
Tired. :yawn:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #9125 on: September 30, 2016, 08:52:05 AM »
tranquil
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #9126 on: September 30, 2016, 02:44:24 PM »

I feel better than I have in a few days past.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9127 on: September 30, 2016, 03:31:29 PM »
Mixed...24 years ago was the rift that my bio family caused with me and my REAL family.  2 and a half years ago that my bio-niece threw me under the bus when I made the most difficult, yet, easy decision of my life..  As it did not fit in her own delusional view of "family".  Mary Alexander lives a few miles from me.....yet, my wife supports me and Mary Alexander has thrown my daughter under the bus for some unrealistic and stupid vision of reality.    Her loss and my she and my remaining bio family can go to hell.  They refuse to talk directly to me, they talk under, over and around me.  I may be weird, difficult or whatever, talk TO me and you or they may be surprised.  Otherwise, go fuck yourself!  :finger:

Yes, it's RAGE IN THE CAGE!   Anniversary's are so much fun!  :P
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Walkie

• Wooden sword crusader of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9128 on: September 30, 2016, 05:28:05 PM »
Mixed...24 years ago was the rift that my bio family caused with me and my REAL family.  2 and a half years ago that my bio-niece threw me under the bus when I made the most difficult, yet, easy decision of my life..  As it did not fit in her own delusional view of "family".  Mary Alexander lives a few miles from me.....yet, my wife supports me and Mary Alexander has thrown my daughter under the bus for some unrealistic and stupid vision of reality.    Her loss and my she and my remaining bio family can go to hell.  They refuse to talk directly to me, they talk under, over and around me.  I may be weird, difficult or whatever, talk TO me and you or they may be surprised.  Otherwise, go fuck yourself!  :finger:

Hey :) At least you know who you are, Ozy.  Stay strong.
I used to think that my friends counted more than my family, because they and I chose each other; wheras my family  basically lamented that strork had come to the wrong address.
I'd still be thinking that today, except my family somehow mellowed down the years and have come to delight in being a bunch of incurable oddballs  with myself as prize specimen .
Seems they followed my lead eventually, and clean gave up that stupid dream of someday being "normal"  .
Life never ceases to surprise me. Sometimes it even surprises me in a pleasant sort of way.
Hope it does the same for you, and even if doesn't, your self-made family sound great :)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9129 on: September 30, 2016, 05:31:06 PM »
Mixed...24 years ago was the rift that my bio family caused with me and my REAL family.  2 and a half years ago that my bio-niece threw me under the bus when I made the most difficult, yet, easy decision of my life..  As it did not fit in her own delusional view of "family".  Mary Alexander lives a few miles from me.....yet, my wife supports me and Mary Alexander has thrown my daughter under the bus for some unrealistic and stupid vision of reality.    Her loss and  she and my remaining bio family can go to hell.  They refuse to talk directly to me, they talk under, over and around me.  I may be weird, difficult or whatever, talk TO me and you or they may be surprised.  Otherwise, go fuck yourself!  :finger:

Hey :) At least you know who you are, Ozy.  Stay strong.
I used to think that my friends counted more than my family, because they and I chose each other; wheras my family  basically lamented that strork had come to the wrong address.
I'd still be thinking that today, except my family somehow mellowed down the years and have come to delight in being a bunch of incurable oddballs  with myself as prize specimen .
Seems they followed my lead eventually, and clean gave up that stupid dream of someday being "normal"  .
Life never ceases to surprise me. Sometimes it even surprises me in a pleasant sort of way.
Hope it does the same for you, and even if doesn't, your self-made family sound great :)

Thanks, Walkie!   :plus:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #9130 on: October 03, 2016, 04:35:55 PM »
  Pretty good.  The headache went away pretty shortly after I started bitching.  :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9131 on: October 03, 2016, 08:37:00 PM »
Itchy. Sore. Tired. Sad.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9132 on: October 03, 2016, 08:38:15 PM »
A bit frustrated, sleepy and slightly stressed.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #9133 on: October 03, 2016, 10:41:07 PM »
*hugs* QV.

I just want you to know, I've been keeping you in my thoughts of late QV. You and that cute, hawt wee spawn of yours both are in my thoughts and well wishes.

As for me, overstimulated, not in the least sleepy now when I should probably be. And overloaded as hell. Although I've just swallowed a couple of my antiseizure med caps, which, seeing as the drug in question is a sedative-hypnotic as well as anticonvulsant, that will, as a side benefit, make me feel much better very quickly, within a few minutes probably, seeing as I have had time to reach for my tobacco and roll a cigarette after taking the meds, because the stuff is really, really fast acting (one of the things I like best about chlormethiazole is its speed of onset, once the softgel type capsules break open, its liquid inside, and it absorbs incredibly quickly and gets to work in a very very very short time, as its highly lipophilic in the form of the freebase [and used as chlormethiazole base in the pharm capsule preparation, dissolved in oil as a suspension or emulsion too, which helps it absorb faster still. Although having taken the base on its own having made it from scratch, using vitamin B1 as a starting point, its pretty quick even without dissolving the base into an oily carrier like say, olive oil. Presumably the base is used partly for onset speed, and partly because its an absolute twat to form stable salts of it too and crystallize them neatly. Really quite a difficult task in fact...believe you me, I would know:P)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9134 on: October 04, 2016, 05:15:30 AM »
Tired. Massive headache.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me