Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 169322 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #6585 on: January 08, 2014, 04:22:45 PM »
Sleepy, out of time with the world, unpeaceful inside.  Very unusual for me.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6586 on: January 08, 2014, 11:59:00 PM »
I hope not, considering he is dead.

If I was going to HAVE to be dead, then I would choose to be Theodore Roosevelt, I think or possibly Benjamin Franklin, but I am scared of lightning. I would NEVER do that kite shit!!

Overall we are warm, which came into question yesterday

I would be Richard Feynman.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6587 on: January 09, 2014, 12:01:39 AM »
Feeling a bit sleepy. And my left eye is itchy.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #6588 on: January 09, 2014, 12:33:59 PM »
Tip cows? what the fuck is that when its at home. 

And hole for DFGL? why spend the effort to dig it, on such a jackal-souled, worthless little haploid scrotumsucker. (unless one would simply bypass the effort, and make him dig his own grave of course)

Just nail him to a cross, and stick him in a barrel full of quicklime, slowly topping it up until it comes to his stomach level, then winch him out again, to allow all his internal organs to suddenly realize they lack the support they previously had, and suddenly fall out into the CaO.

And then? just leave him to scream and scream and fucking scream, until there isn't anything left to do anymore screaming, and walk off, while he whimpers his last agonized gasps of terror, humiliation and suffering from the bloodied, ruptured scraps of necrotic tissue that once bore the name 'vocal cords'.

Fucking piece of muslim ordure that DFGL is.

NO disrespect intended.  I know nothing about you, nor do I care to, but disrespect was unintentional. 

Go forward and be away from me or better because of it.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6589 on: January 09, 2014, 01:52:43 PM »

I feel like all the horror, pain and effort that I have been through lately has been worth it all. I have really pushed as hard as I could to get through this surgical  recovery pain.

My doc/surgeon took me through some "strength tests," today.  He set me up at half my body weight on one leg, lifting a set of weights against a computer monitor to log every thing, not really expecting me to do more than one rep. I slammed it up top with an amazing noise and then another - he stopped me.

With raised eyebrows, he added sixty more pounds - first was one hundred twenty, now, one hundred eighty pounds on my dodgy leg that had had a complete hip replacement surgery one year ago. (Complete Hip Replacement is different from some. It means having your femur sawn off, your marrow drawn out to some degree then a prosthesis embedded and an excavation into the pelvis to set a plate, screwed in to accept what was embedded into your femur - trust me one must be quite desperate to do this) I slammed it up like it was nothing. Doc became quite stern and asked if I could do more.  I said that I think so.

After doing this for half an hour, I was finally only able to lift three hundred forty pounds ONE TIME with my weak leg, after climbing up, progressively, from one hundred twenty pounds. 

At three hundred forty pounds, I had to concede that I could not do any more.  Docs eyes had gone from "why the fuck are you trying to break my computer machine"  to something like,  "Wow!"  All he said was to please wait a few minutes while he gets his assistant in here to record these results. 

About twenty minutes later, my doctor came back into my room with my new X=Rays and said how everything is going fine.  He was still very proud of the fact that I had become so strong in this one year.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6590 on: January 09, 2014, 01:58:56 PM »
Great job DirtDawg.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #6591 on: January 09, 2014, 07:54:34 PM »
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6592 on: January 09, 2014, 11:51:39 PM »
Happy for you, DD. :)

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6593 on: January 10, 2014, 12:25:40 AM »
Really sad now. See the random events thread for an explanation. :(

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6594 on: January 10, 2014, 01:08:14 AM »
Hope that with the sadness also good memories will come back, to bring smiles  with the sad. Not that that will make it less sad.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #6595 on: January 10, 2014, 07:48:29 AM »
Sore, with a headache stemming from my shoulder. And somewhat sad and relieved both at the same time.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6596 on: January 11, 2014, 01:48:10 AM »
Tip cows? what the fuck is that when its at home. 

And hole for DFGL? why spend the effort to dig it, on such a jackal-souled, worthless little haploid scrotumsucker. (unless one would simply bypass the effort, and make him dig his own grave of course)

Just nail him to a cross, and stick him in a barrel full of quicklime, slowly topping it up until it comes to his stomach level, then winch him out again, to allow all his internal organs to suddenly realize they lack the support they previously had, and suddenly fall out into the CaO.

And then? just leave him to scream and scream and fucking scream, until there isn't anything left to do anymore screaming, and walk off, while he whimpers his last agonized gasps of terror, humiliation and suffering from the bloodied, ruptured scraps of necrotic tissue that once bore the name 'vocal cords'.

Fucking piece of muslim ordure that DFGL is.

I was mainly trying tto convey that I have no clue who or what you are talking about.

If it is important, then, please give some more info.

... upon making him dig his own grave?  Does that not happen to all oppressed souls?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6597 on: January 11, 2014, 02:00:24 AM »
Hope that with the sadness also good memories will come back, to bring smiles  with the sad. Not that that will make it less sad.

Thanks. :)

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6598 on: January 11, 2014, 09:11:55 AM »
Surprisingly awake.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #6599 on: January 11, 2014, 12:53:11 PM »
Sleepy, out of time with the world, unpeaceful inside.  Very unusual for me.

I sometimes feel a bit like that after a particularly vivid dream, especially if it's still dark when I wake up.  :apondering:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"