Educational

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)  (Read 133644 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: How are you feeling right now? (Pt 2)
« Reply #10425 on: January 16, 2018, 04:35:53 PM »
Cold hands.  The washer and dryer are in a shed attached to the carport.  Put a thick fleece blanket around the washer, focusing on the hoses, put a flannel blanket over the jalousy window and closed the door as much as possible, putting an empty bucket to keep it that way.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10426 on: January 16, 2018, 10:59:34 PM »
Freudian slip? why?

I certainly have no reason to want to kill anybody from eastern europe.
Quite the opposite, I've seen more die from there than I want to. Someone who meant something to me, from albania, killed herself a while back. A tragic loss of a talented clandestine chemist.

And without going into too much detail, or naming specific countries, 'that end' of the main landmass continent east of england overseas, is tasked with the responsibility, as are certain specific people, of providing me with chemicals of all manner of descriptions. And russia in particularly with ethanol pure enough to drink, if diluted at a mere 20 euro a liter bottle, for azeotropic alcohol, tax free. When diluted it actually tastes a lot better than premium vodka!

And besides, if one slipped a victim a dose of technetium in their tea, you'd see exactly the same thing happen to the poor bastard as happened to Litvinenko.

And, its hardly a freudian slip if I don't make any bones about the fact that I want a sample of polonium like that 99Tc slice plated onto gold. That is, just from looking at it, enough 99Tc to wipe out a lot of people if packaged up and delivered appropriately down a line of people. I've no intention of ever doing so mind you. It would ruin a wonderful and rare as hell display piece, real museum quality. Why would I NOT want a piece of polonium of visible size like that, so alpha-radiation-hot that it literally glows? I'd LOVE to have something like that, hot enough to give off an eerie blue glow, as a piece in the collection. I've higher standards than just a few microcuries of 210Po bound within the tips of antistatic brushes. I want a piece that can proudly proclaim 'look at my naked metalloid chalcogen body glow ghostly blue, bitches!' the kind of thing you'd never drink tea made with, at least not if you were to turn the lights of the house off for a moment.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10427 on: January 17, 2018, 03:49:47 AM »
To me it looks like you're saying that banning bombs didn't stop bombs going off therefore there is no point to gun control because it's a mental health issue. 

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #10428 on: January 17, 2018, 06:41:48 AM »
Yeah I figured that much out. What the fuck do you take me for? some kinda autist? :tard:

And its not like I'm going to be going out to kill that russki spook now is it. *mutters something disparaging in russian about colleagues claiming kills that ain't theirs to claim, whilst unscrewing the silencer from a 10mm pistol and cleaning the barrel, checking the scope, putting it back together, rechecking the scope, making a couple of adjustments whilst muttering some colorful eastern european profanities, finally loading a clip, cocking the pistol, flicking the safety on and loading another round into the magazine*, carefully checking the glowing blueish stuff in the little bottle with the skull-and-crossbones and stowing it somewhere far, far away from his crotch region*
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.