Author Topic: random thread, for all that you can't find an appropriate thread for.  (Read 25037 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: random thread, for all that you can't find an appropriate thread for.
« Reply #1080 on: March 06, 2023, 08:43:43 PM »
The cub randomly pointed at a package of croissants in the store and said he liked them. He ate a huge one for lunch and another one for dinner. This is a big deal for a kid who refuses to eat much more than PB and honey, and mac and cheese.

Amber was quite similar and then developed her own tastes as she got older.  The joy of children is just when you figure them out , they change direction and leave you gobsmacked! :facepalm2:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #1081 on: March 06, 2023, 09:45:48 PM »
It's true, just when I get a handle on one of his tastes, it changes again. For a while he would reliably eat warmed up frozen meatballs for dinner, as long as they had no sauce and no rice. Now he claims he doesn't like them, or chicken nuggets, and don't even think about vegetables.

:rollingpin: :toy:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1082 on: March 09, 2023, 03:47:49 PM »
Yup. I remember how much fun that was. Not.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein