Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234393 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #5505 on: March 21, 2013, 12:17:02 PM »
 I just ate 3 big blocks of stilton (and another 2 for breakfast), to fill a hole left after the absolutely wonderful braised steak in various spicy sauces (soy, worcester, tabasco habanero, soy, teriyaki, 'devils' brown hot sauce', and some other stuff, sea salt, pepper etc. in the marinade for several large slices of braising steak, served with fried hedgehog fungi and shiitake mushrooms in garlic butter.

THERE IS NO MORE :(  !!!!

Well, I have more hedgehogs, those were absolutely gorgeous, and some more shiitake as thats all I ate out of the wild mushroom packs I bought just for those, they have oysters in too, and the golden variety of oyster also, for my breakfast tomorrow.

But damn, I could MURDER another huge, chewy plate of steak (I like braising steak for that, still good to fry up, but it has a nice chewyness to it that needs a good thorough jawing. Full of flavor with the dried wild mushroom 'special ingredients' I always use for chilli mainly-heat-cured, detoxified fly agaric and peppery boletus.

And I'm about to finish off the last block of stilton...bugger. I only bought 6-7 big bloody blocks of it 2 days ago at most.

I really had not realized just how HUNGRY I have been lately, I weighed myself in response from a comment from my GP, asking if I had lost weight, and I had. I very rarely bother to weigh myself, only if I already actually have a specific reason, but I'd lost about 5 stone.

Now with this new form of the anti-nauseant med (hyoscine in tablet form, rather than the patches, which only deliver a tiny amount, maybe a tenth of the amount the tablets do, over 3 days, and I'm now on 30mg/d rather than 1.5mg/3 days) I don't feel crappy at all, only now I'm so fucking hungry I'm finding myself needing to watch I don't carry on and eat the plate, and then start on the table underneath.
)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5506 on: March 21, 2013, 12:37:17 PM »
I'm so fucking hungry I'm finding myself needing to watch I don't carry on and eat the plate

I feels ya bro.  :(

I get REAL hungry sometimes. Hungry enough to kill animals with my hands and eat it raw. If I was starving to death probably any living thing within arms reach would be in mortal danger.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #5507 on: March 21, 2013, 12:57:03 PM »
Yeah. For a while, I've been concentrating when I buy food on 'what is the minimum price for adequate carbohydrate and protein intake to continue surviving', knowing there was a very good chance I'd buy it, and it would only end up coming back up again.

Right now? Feeling so much better after that med change. So I'm making up for lost time. Steak, pork pies, chanterelles, shiitake, hedgehog fungi.stilton, brie..roast lamb...mmmm.

So much eating GOOD stuff to make up for in so little time to do it :P (at least if its to be adequately made up for.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5508 on: March 21, 2013, 02:24:18 PM »
I had a cargo tie down bar come loose while unloading the trailer and hit me on the nose and cutting my forehead. At least I did not get a black eye like I thought I was going to
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5509 on: March 21, 2013, 03:19:00 PM »
I had a cargo tie down bar come loose while unloading the trailer and hit me on the nose and cutting my forehead. At least I did not get a black eye like I thought I was going to

Ouch.  And Ouch again.  Please be careful.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5510 on: March 22, 2013, 09:49:59 AM »
Does anyone know how bad it can be when your buttt hurts?
 :lol1:

NO! I am not talking about being "ButtHurt" :yikes:

I am talking about when your "glut'es" are so terribly sore that even walking racks your entire body with pain.

Impossible to describe.

But, I'm bitchin!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5511 on: March 25, 2013, 09:47:09 AM »
The weatherman was off again
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5512 on: March 25, 2013, 05:27:37 PM »

(overheard at 2:30) "It's five o'clock somewhere!"

No, it fucking isn't. It's 4:30 somewhere, and it's 5:30 somewhere, but it is not 5:00 any god damn where unless it is right on the hour here. Fuckfaces.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5513 on: March 25, 2013, 05:42:34 PM »

No, it fucking isn't. It's 4:30 somewhere, and it's 5:30 somewhere, but it is not 5:00 any god damn where unless it is right on the hour here. Fuckfaces.
could be 5:00 on mars

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5514 on: March 25, 2013, 06:22:31 PM »

Fuck Mars.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #5515 on: March 25, 2013, 06:32:21 PM »
There are plenty of halfway timezones on Earth. Newfoundland, for one.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5516 on: March 26, 2013, 01:31:24 AM »

This is not true, strictly speaking.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5517 on: March 26, 2013, 05:37:30 AM »

Fuck Mars.

I hope you mean for us all to do so in a general way and not in a specific way.

:yikes:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5518 on: March 26, 2013, 05:43:52 AM »
You make it sound like sensation-free hip joints are a bad thing.

I WISH I couldn't feel mine.

Well, having the top parts of your femur sawn off and a titanium prosthesis installed, replacing what was sawn through and removed to the medical waste facility is only recommended in the most dire of circumstances.

I was at a point where I was really looking forward to having this done for me. I had given up on a great many things to arrive at this point.

All is well, as long as the pain meds and the "invaded body, tolerance promoting, anti-rejection meds" continue to work.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #5519 on: March 26, 2013, 07:23:53 AM »
You make it sound like sensation-free hip joints are a bad thing.

I WISH I couldn't feel mine.

Well, having the top parts of your femur sawn off and a titanium prosthesis installed, replacing what was sawn through and removed to the medical waste facility is only recommended in the most dire of circumstances.

I was at a point where I was really looking forward to having this done for me. I had given up on a great many things to arrive at this point.

All is well, as long as the pain meds and the "invaded body, tolerance promoting, anti-rejection meds" continue to work.

Hang in there big fella.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap