Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231570 times)

P7PSP

Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #4665 on: November 17, 2012, 02:22:02 AM »
  ^  Hey man, don't knock the aromatic organic vapors till you try 'em.   :stoned:
See how long you can stand the smell of MEK weeble. It is repulsive.  :thumbdn:

I'm talking about the THC, man.  :stoned:
The operative word I left out is hydrocarbon.  :tard: :hahaha:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4666 on: November 17, 2012, 02:24:52 AM »
  ^  Hey man, don't knock the aromatic organic vapors till you try 'em.   :stoned:
See how long you can stand the smell of MEK weeble. It is repulsive.  :thumbdn:

I'm talking about the THC, man.  :stoned:
The operative word I left out is hydrocarbon.  :tard: :hahaha:

It is not my fault that you communicate in a sloppy careless fashion.  :hahaha:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4667 on: November 17, 2012, 03:11:08 AM »
I wear a mask when handling great quantities of it. Gasmasks are heavy and uncomfortable, though.

Over here we have lightweight masks for dusty work, do you have them too?  :orly:

Yes, sure. I think that I get most of it on my skin, though. It's hard to use gloves with this all the time too. Well, well.

I use this for dust exposure.  It's light enough to wear for hours at a time without discomfort and I find it more comfortable than disposable dust masks, which chafe the corners of my mouth, never sit right against the bridge of my nose and don't provide as much protection.  I've got a pair of big heavy VOC filters that I can swap in for dealing with solvents and stuff, but the extra weight makes the mask uncomfortable and dust protection is usually all I need.

I was just going to post this one I use 3M half face respirator ,  They make cartridges for just about everything

I love mine; I use it for everything from power planing to emptying the vacuum cleaner.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4668 on: November 17, 2012, 03:52:57 AM »
Stoopid YouTube with it's new site layout. There's no list of videos I "liked" anymore, they're all gone. I used to press the "like" button as a way to bookmark videos to watch again later but it doesn't work anymore. I had over 100 videos on my list. Now I have to add them to favourites from now on :thumbdn:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4669 on: November 17, 2012, 03:57:42 AM »
^My son's been bitching about the same thing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4670 on: November 17, 2012, 05:24:19 AM »
I know what you mean about MEK. although you think thats bad...smell 4-methylisopentanone...theres something about that slightly minty, sickly sweet stench it has that knocks me absolutely sick. Even the thought of it makes me want to chuck...gets to me even worse than chloroform or dichlor do.

I quite like the fruity smell of many ketones, acetone etc, but MIBK...ew.

Quick bitch-just had to walk back from a short range tram journey, thought I was going to get fucking stuck...the back of my knee, feels like I've torn something.

And I have been to almost every pharmacy nearby, and NONE of them carry hydrogen peroxide now...I wonder if its related to all the terror panicmongering courtesy of our friendly big brother. Need some to bleach my hair, my blue dye finally arrived. but I can't find it (the H2O2 I mean), anywhere.

Thinking I'll actually have to order some from a chemical suppliers, and dilute it down myself.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

TheoK

« Reply #4671 on: November 17, 2012, 05:36:26 AM »
The ones in charge are true idiots. The 3% hydrogen peroxide sold in pharmacies can't be used to make TCAP or HMTD anyway, and if someone is skilled enough to concentrate it, he can make explosives from even simpler stuff anyway.

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #4672 on: November 17, 2012, 05:37:44 AM »
Fuck, my right ear aches again.

*fetches sharp knife and does a VanGoghian*

(nah, 'fcourse not)
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4673 on: November 17, 2012, 06:23:10 AM »
No shit. I find it absolutely laughable that there is such a worry over 3/6/9% H2O2. It would take fucking tons of the stuff, and a whole arseload of work fractionally freezing it to get any usable quantity of explosives-grade peroxide from that.

But because of that, now I'll need to order some 40% and dilute it down myself.

I've been accused of being a bomb maker before by the filth just for OWNING both 9% peroxide and acetone. Never was charged, but got dragged out of bed at 7am, my stuff seized and held for 8 bloody months, I got held for nearly 2 days, denied my meds...christ.

And people wonder why I want the lot of them to die slowly and painfully?

I wouldn't choose TATP if I wanted a primary as an initiator for HEs. Not when its so unstable. Even mercury fulminate would be safer, and thats saying something.

Easy enough to nitrate ethylene glycol or glycerine, which would be easily sufficient for initiating TNT and the like.

Organoperoxides blow in just about every respect. Unstable as hades, unpredictable, and too easy to make by allah-loving raghead jihadi cunts.

If its so simple to make with OTC peroxide though, why isn't every tom, dick and abdullah doing it?

Lol, as if we have to worry..it seems like our homegrown islamite wouldbe suicide bombers can't even blow themselves up right. One tried on a train using, of all things, chuppati flour soaked in hair bleach, and apparently all it did was sizzle a bit.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4674 on: November 17, 2012, 07:01:05 AM »
Well that worked well.....Not. I ended up having to wash and condition my hair anyway since the home recipe made my hair uncombable.

I'll try it again sometime without the EVOO perhaps.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4675 on: November 17, 2012, 07:51:51 AM »
  My hair has split ends, lots of them!   :bigcry:

People forget.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4676 on: November 17, 2012, 08:06:03 AM »

I had lots of split ends when I was younger and my hair was longer but not so much anymore. It's not so much damage right now, it's just really coarse and frizzy. My hair looks and feels like a mess even when it's at it's healthiest.

I'm considering a salon keratin treatment as a last resort but they're hell expensive (one of the ones that are free of those chemicals that give the stylist nose bleeds :P). I could very well do one of the at home ones for $30 but I won't take the risk.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4677 on: November 17, 2012, 08:11:18 AM »
Last last resort is getting a buzz cut and buying a wig :P

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4678 on: November 17, 2012, 08:14:01 AM »
I had lots of split ends when I was younger and my hair was longer but not so much anymore. It's not so much damage right now, it's just really coarse and frizzy. My hair looks and feels like a mess even when it's at it's healthiest.

I'm considering a salon keratin treatment as a last resort but they're hell expensive (one of the ones that are free of those chemicals that give the stylist nose bleeds :P). I could very well do one of the at home ones for $30 but I won't take the risk.
I wonder if it is to do with the warmer weather. My hair has been looking frizzy a lot lately too.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4679 on: November 17, 2012, 08:19:32 AM »

I think mine splits because I spend so much time twisting and twirling it,
   to the point of creating knots and tangles and having to break the knots off.  :nerdy:

People forget.