Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231668 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #4620 on: November 15, 2012, 03:23:44 PM »
Aggravation in my left leg.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4621 on: November 15, 2012, 04:18:28 PM »
Was doing a load of wash and it became uneven, causing the washing machine to jump about. Apparently it jumped so far forward that I couldn't open the friggin laundry room door! It bounced a good foot forward and was pushed up against the door. After nearly having a meltdown (anxiety ridden day, last thing I needed, in that machine was my only bedding set to my own bed yadda yadda yadda) I went and got my mop, used the handle to push against part of the washer and rock it hard enough to get it over enough to open the door.

I feel smart. :P And now my laundry room door is staying OPEN while the machine is one.  :autism:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4622 on: November 15, 2012, 04:31:31 PM »
Was doing a load of wash and it became uneven, causing the washing machine to jump about. Apparently it jumped so far forward that I couldn't open the friggin laundry room door! It bounced a good foot forward and was pushed up against the door. After nearly having a meltdown (anxiety ridden day, last thing I needed, in that machine was my only bedding set to my own bed yadda yadda yadda) I went and got my mop, used the handle to push against part of the washer and rock it hard enough to get it over enough to open the door.

I feel smart. :P And now my laundry room door is staying OPEN while the machine is one.  :autism:

Is your machine well placed? Placing it really horizontal can prevent the jumping about for a lot of washing machines.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4623 on: November 15, 2012, 04:33:27 PM »
It doesn't hurt, it is the worst molar I ever had, always acting up. Had a root-canal treatment on it two years ago. Was about to get a crown on it in two weeks, since the dead molar was getting brittle.
Well, now I will go in come Friday, to see what needs to be done, and what the solution now will be. There is no strong core left to put the crown on, I guess it will be cleansed, sealed, and hopefully a kind of socket will be made for a crown. Will hear in two days. Hope it won't turn out too expensive.  :P

I hope you'll be luckier than I was.

Will see, I wasn't really trusting the thing, so, I had an X-ray a month ago, to see how stable the molar, and how dead and stable the roots were. It all looked just fine. Yet, this still happened.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4624 on: November 15, 2012, 04:37:01 PM »

Is your machine well placed? Placing it really horizontal can prevent the jumping about for a lot of washing machines.
okay I'm completely stumped. What does "really horizontal" mean? Like more horizontal than it currently is? :laugh: It's a top loader and in that room there's only space for three things. The washer, the dryer, and the sink that's in between the two.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #4625 on: November 15, 2012, 04:37:36 PM »

Mine's so tightly wedged in the laundry room it doesn't dare move.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4626 on: November 15, 2012, 05:46:48 PM »
Worked for some snooty people today.  I had to enter and exit the addition by ladder though a second floor window, and I had to provide the ladder
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4627 on: November 15, 2012, 06:05:03 PM »
They wouldn't let you walk through any doors??  ???

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4628 on: November 15, 2012, 07:08:29 PM »
Time to get a new pair of ear phones.  I've already repaired my old Sennheiser CX 95's a bunch of times with solder and copious amounts of tape, but they've pretty much had it.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4629 on: November 15, 2012, 07:19:10 PM »
They wouldn't let you walk through any doors??  ???

They preferred that you did not even though the stairs were next to the front door.  I guess it was just too disruptive like renovating the entire second floor of the house wasn't.  Well at least I'm  done there and I will not have to go back again.
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #4630 on: November 15, 2012, 07:50:53 PM »

okay I'm completely stumped. What does "really horizontal" mean? Like more horizontal than it currently is? :laugh: It's a top loader and in that room there's only space for three things. The washer, the dryer, and the sink that's in between the two.
She may mean plumb.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4631 on: November 15, 2012, 08:40:50 PM »

She may mean plumb.
I'm still clueless. I'm sure she'll explain and then I'll get it and do this -->  :facepalm2: because it would be completely obvious but it's just that I was having a   :autism: moment and you'll come back and do this -->  :hahaha: and then all will be right in the land of I2 again  :orly:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4632 on: November 15, 2012, 10:10:54 PM »
I really think you should reschedule, if you can.

I think so too.  There may be a simple explanation, but better to be safe!   :nerdy:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4633 on: November 15, 2012, 10:12:02 PM »
I'm nauseaus after working with barium chlorate, but the green it gives is superior to anything else  :-\

Could there be long-term ill effects from working with that stuff?  :-\

People forget.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #4634 on: November 15, 2012, 10:13:14 PM »
I'm nauseaus after working with barium chlorate, but the green it gives is superior to anything else  :-\

Could there be long-term ill effects from working with that stuff?  :-\

And is your work area properly ventilated?  :orly:

People forget.