Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233480 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #4560 on: November 12, 2012, 07:02:44 AM »
Worked very well for my oldest.

Had to repeat the whole five minute regime if she had slept with me for a couple of days, for being ill. But, that was absolutely worth it.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

TheoK

« Reply #4561 on: November 12, 2012, 08:43:04 AM »
I made a rocket, but it blew up by launching  :thumbdn:

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #4562 on: November 12, 2012, 09:18:11 AM »
^ Bummer.

Well, I just dropped a glass of freshly made tea.. on my stairs.  :zoinks:
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4563 on: November 12, 2012, 11:20:33 AM »
somebody broke into my truck last night. Lovely thing to discover on a Monday morning.  ::)
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4564 on: November 12, 2012, 12:57:12 PM »
Did they do much damage? :-\
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #4565 on: November 12, 2012, 01:02:54 PM »
Shit hun, thats not good. *gives miss K a big warm comforting squeeze*

Was anything of substantial value taken? not lost the van itself I hope.

And I sincerely hope that the crows-eaten dogwhore responsible chokes on broken glass and dies of gonorrhea.

Could it be the arsetard in chief, the one that doesn't need naming outside elders?? Sounds like just the piece'o'shite to do something generally wanker-ish like that.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4566 on: November 12, 2012, 03:26:43 PM »
Shit hun, thats not good. *gives miss K a big warm comforting squeeze*

Aren't you worried that she is going to smell your urine-soaked pants that way?  Perhaps blowing a kiss from across the room is more prudent.  :-*

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4567 on: November 12, 2012, 04:11:57 PM »
Don't be so fucking disrespectful of MK you tubby fucktard.

What makes you think you have the right to come into her thread, to start mouthing off to someone?

Misskitty has just had a breakin, and is doubtless going to be feeling stressed out and anxious.
I wasn't hitting on her for one, and for two, take your empty headed crap elsewhere. I was trying to be supportive of her and make her feel a little better, I'm sure she doesn't want to have to read crap from a whining egotistical waste of autism like you; bitching at somebody else.

I apologize, m'ilady, for this pathetic sack of piss, I'm sure reading arguments and his general gobbing off is the last thing you want right now :/

*hugs*

Have you reported the theft to the filth? I hope the piece of dung that broke into your van can be caught, and that nothing of value was taken.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4568 on: November 12, 2012, 04:15:11 PM »
Don't be so fucking disrespectful of MK you tubby fucktard.

What makes you think you have the right to come into her thread, to start mouthing off to someone?

Misskitty has just had a breakin, and is doubtless going to be feeling stressed out and anxious.
I wasn't hitting on her for one, and for two, take your empty headed crap elsewhere. I was trying to be supportive of her and make her feel a little better, I'm sure she doesn't want to have to read crap from a whining egotistical waste of autism like you; bitching at somebody else.

I apologize, m'ilady, for this pathetic sack of piss, I'm sure reading arguments and his general gobbing off is the last thing you want right now :/

*hugs*

Have you reported the theft to the filth? I hope the piece of dung that broke into your van can be caught, and that nothing of value was taken.

Her thread?  Do you think she will find my disrespecting you to be disrespectful of her?  I doubt it.  I have known her longer, and know her better, than you do.  She is stronger than you give her credit for, and doubtlessly does not need your internet support to cope.

BTW, you are pathetic  :hahaha:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4569 on: November 12, 2012, 04:38:11 PM »
Now, now, now...settle down boys  :-*

i can't find a point of entry which means the eldest most likely forgot to lock it last night. He went out to get something from the truck and we figure he forgot to lock it. That most likely saved me some grief of replacing a broken window since last time this happened, they smashed in the passenger side window.

They took money. Nothing was visible. They searched for it and found my little container of change in the armrest. Every time I take the oldest to his psych appt I have to pay $5 cash for parking and when he goes to his autism dr it's $6 cash. Makes sense to keep it hidden in the truck for I am bound to forget to bring it if I'm counting on remembering every time :P

What sucks is that they rifled through everything. That's what bites. Feels hugely violating. Things strewn all over the place. I knew immediately someone had been in there because my daughters sunglasses were left on the passenger seat and I always store them in the armrest. Blech. Makes me feel gross.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4570 on: November 12, 2012, 04:39:33 PM »
I thought things were supposed to be safer up there :(

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4571 on: November 12, 2012, 04:46:42 PM »
Well here's the kicker. I used to live in the ghetto part of town. Never had an issue. Sometimes forget my purse on the front seat. Never had my car broken into. I could hear gunfire from my kitchen window, hence the reason we eventually moved. Come to a "richer" side of town. Everyone driving posh cars and whatnot. 2 weeks in and my van I had at the time was smashed in. They stole $2.50 from the ashtray. Police said it was drug money which made me lol because I had just moved from the drug/gang mecca. The officer laughed and said there's so much police presence down there BECAUSE it's the hood, that the crooks drive north to steal from up here. He makes a good point. :laugh:

I find it goes in waves. We get a rash of petty crime (fence was spray painted a month or so ago) and then it passes and nothing happens for years.

Overall, I can walk in the neighbourhood when it's dark (although I don't unless I have a dog with me) and feel relatively safe.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4572 on: November 12, 2012, 04:54:34 PM »
Also, there is probably less of value to steal in your average hood, its either already been stolen, or potentially, the people may be less affluent to begin with.

And MLA, I know full well MK is a strong woman, I admire that about her, standing tall through all that awful legal business. And I never said she needed my support, but that doesn't mean I can't, or shouldn't, try to make somebody I appreciate as a person, feel better.

Its called being a decent human being. If you can't see or understand that concept, then THAT is whats pathetic.

And her thread..should have typed 'her post', either way, nitpicking over the details is petty and pointless.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #4573 on: November 12, 2012, 04:57:55 PM »
I didn't even know you city HAD a ghetto part of town.  I think a lot of us down here think the grass is greener ..... etc

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #4574 on: November 12, 2012, 05:21:08 PM »
With nearly 3 million people, one is bound to have a ghetto. But I moved to another city slightly north. Only 20 mins away but it makes a huge difference and less than 200k people. But overall our crime is still low compared to a lot of other places. Deaths due to shootings YTD is only 31. That's only 3 more than it was in 2009.