Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234027 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #3450 on: July 03, 2012, 02:05:28 PM »
I can't wait to move. It be a big disappointment if they decided at the last minute we don't get the house. Then I be stuck with boxes. I ain't packing yet.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3451 on: July 03, 2012, 11:16:28 PM »
Dead tired today. I need some time off.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3452 on: July 04, 2012, 10:16:45 AM »
Took me over an hour to get the door panel off the truck to get to the mounting screws for the mirror, ran out of daylight and had to quit.

Special clip holding on the window crank, plastic trim pieces with hidden screws...if I ever get anything newer than this (1994) I'm fucked.

73 VW used to take me less than 5 minutes... :zombiefuck:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3453 on: July 04, 2012, 03:52:15 PM »
It sucks when you swoop in and rescue cats from a druggie cat hoarder living in a crackhouse and the cat dies anyway. Sigh. 9 weeks old is just too young. It's hard to lose the wee ones.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3454 on: July 04, 2012, 05:25:34 PM »
Languages are tricky.

Universal hand signals work quite well.  :finger:

And when that one doesn't say enough, there's always  :fingers:  !
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3455 on: July 04, 2012, 09:24:30 PM »
It sucks when you swoop in and rescue cats from a druggie cat hoarder living in a crackhouse and the cat dies anyway. Sigh. 9 weeks old is just too young. It's hard to lose the wee ones.

:'(

You tried. :hug:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3456 on: July 04, 2012, 09:27:54 PM »

:'(

You tried. :hug:

I know. The losses just never get easier and I've been in this game over 20 years. The good news is that his siblings are all doing well and several have found their forever homes so for that, I'm grateful. I feel badly for my friend who did the actual crackhouse raid and nursed them all to good health, and then had to put this one down. He was in my store for months, but he was in her house and it was more personal for her. Sigh.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3457 on: July 04, 2012, 10:20:01 PM »
Took me over an hour to get the door panel off the truck to get to the mounting screws for the mirror, ran out of daylight and had to quit.

Special clip holding on the window crank, plastic trim pieces with hidden screws...if I ever get anything newer than this (1994) I'm fucked.

73 VW used to take me less than 5 minutes... :zombiefuck:

Not to mention all the electric stuff they hide in there now. You should see a Jag's insides.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #3458 on: July 05, 2012, 04:09:58 AM »
Think I'm a tadski too 'pervasive' for the Dutch auti-forum I've been posting on for the last couple of months. :lutra:
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3459 on: July 05, 2012, 06:57:26 AM »
Someone drank all but one of my Coca Colas that were in the refrigerator
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3460 on: July 05, 2012, 08:37:17 AM »
Someone drank all but one of my Coca Colas that were in the refrigerator
I hate that!!! I'm protective about my pop and my ex would refuse to buy any on his weeks of doing groceries, but would drink nearly all of what I bought on my grocery weeks.  :GA: My one vice, is 1 coke a day. yeah, I'm such a rebel. :P

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3461 on: July 05, 2012, 08:43:05 AM »
My bitch for today:

2:30am - youngest wakes up to take a drink from her water bottle by her bed but can't get the lid open in her hazy half asleep ways, so she cries. Wake me up. I go to see her. Eldest wakes up.

4:00am - Move youngest into my bed because she has yet to fall asleep and keeps crying over the tiniest of things and I'm bloody exhausted. Eldest is still wide awake.

4:30am - Youngest falls asleep, eldest has been in and out of my room with questions and wonders and ponderings about every 15 mins since 2:30am.

7:30am - Eldest is still wide awake. I start to drift off. Finally.

7:45am - My Dad calls. wakes me up.  :GA:

I didn't end up going back to sleep. Little one slept in until 9:30am. Eldest is close to melting over nearly everything because he's so tired and he refuses to go back to bed.

:facepalm2:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #3462 on: July 05, 2012, 08:53:05 AM »
Languages are tricky at times. I'm trying to learn russian. I speak a little, and can curse and swear in russian, as well as in french, spanish, latin, german, and know a few words of greek and a couple in sumerian, and I speak in american sign language pretty ok.

German and russian would be really helpful in reading both a lot of research journal
articles, as well as join the clandestine chemists forum the russian hyperlab; the russian equivalent of the Hive. I'm one of the oldschool hive bees. Damn shame the Hive went down, it was pretty much the original clan. chem form, the Bees were and are some of the most innovative clan. chem workers around. Now we have all flown to other forums, such as the vespiary. Lol I've turned from a bee to a wasp. Although we are all both, still a hive bee and always will bee.
I want to learn better german, and learn BSL also. Heh, one amusing thing, is in BSL, the sign for 'goodbye' is exactly the same as one of the words meaning 'bitch' in ASL. Could make for some hilarious fuckups
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3463 on: July 05, 2012, 06:17:39 PM »
My bitch for today:

2:30am - youngest wakes up to take a drink from her water bottle by her bed but can't get the lid open in her hazy half asleep ways, so she cries. Wake me up. I go to see her. Eldest wakes up.

4:00am - Move youngest into my bed because she has yet to fall asleep and keeps crying over the tiniest of things and I'm bloody exhausted. Eldest is still wide awake.

4:30am - Youngest falls asleep, eldest has been in and out of my room with questions and wonders and ponderings about every 15 mins since 2:30am.

I didn't end up going back to sleep. Little one slept in until 9:30am. Eldest is close to melting over nearly everything because he's so tired and he refuses to go back to bed.

Full moon?

Had my youngest tossing and turning and complaining about stomach ache till 11, fell asleep next to her. When I woke, in my clothes, I noticed my oldest still wide awake at 2:30...

Then at 5 am, I saw my oldest wide awake and happilly on her way downstairs to make herself some tea.  :zombiefuck:

5:45 the youngest was wide awake too, and still having pain in her abdomen.

Suffice it to say, I slept very little.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3464 on: July 05, 2012, 07:26:51 PM »
My bitch for today:

Full moon?

Had my youngest tossing and turning and complaining about stomach ache till 11, fell asleep next to her. When I woke, in my clothes, I noticed my oldest still wide awake at 2:30...

Then at 5 am, I saw my oldest wide awake and happilly on her way downstairs to make herself some tea.  :zombiefuck:

5:45 the youngest was wide awake too, and still having pain in her abdomen.

Suffice it to say, I slept very little.
Don't days/nights like that just completely kick you in the ass? :laugh: It was a mess over here until about 1pm. I took the youngest swimming at the neighbours, eldest didn't care to go so it gave him a quiet house to himself while the youngest burned off a lot of energy and fun and by the time we came back, everyone was feeling a lot better. Eldest never did take a nap. Was up for 19 hours straight. and as it figures, even if they both sleep in, I have to be up early to get the trash to the curb before 7am when the truck comes and then wait around for the ex to stop by to pick up urgent mail.