Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 232077 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #3390 on: June 22, 2012, 06:06:00 AM »
 I am congested and tired and I don't want to go to work.  :yarly:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3391 on: June 22, 2012, 06:11:44 AM »
The dog crapped on my bedroom floor last night and I didn't know until I stepped out of bed this morning....  :P

Are you having a serious cold, not smelling that?
yes. My allergies are wreaking havoc and I think it had just happened. It was rather..uhm...fresh  :P

Ewwww, That's what I really don't miss from being a postie, the scent of fresh dog crap, at the other end of the street, and the wind having it in my nose the whole street long.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3392 on: June 22, 2012, 06:17:49 AM »
People arriving here several hours before they were supposed to! :GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3393 on: June 22, 2012, 06:18:49 AM »

I utterly hate it, when that happens.

Is this at your work, or, even worse, at your home?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3394 on: June 22, 2012, 06:21:34 AM »

At home. A few friends are supposed to come over tonight. This one decided that three hours before was OK. FUCK!
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3395 on: June 22, 2012, 06:22:20 AM »

At home. A few friends are supposed to come over tonight. This one decided that three hours before was OK. FUCK!

Aaaaaarrrrrccchhhh, that is downright horrible.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #3396 on: June 22, 2012, 06:23:21 AM »

Arriving three hours early is really pushy and rude!  :thumbdn:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3397 on: June 22, 2012, 06:27:55 AM »
I'm hiding in the bedroom, blaming a migraine. Which is true, btw. Her coming early didn't help.

- Albert Einstein

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3398 on: June 22, 2012, 06:36:18 AM »
The dog crapped on my bedroom floor last night and I didn't know until I stepped out of bed this morning....  :P

yes. My allergies are wreaking havoc and I think it had just happened. It was rather..uhm...fresh  :P

Ewwww, That's what I really don't miss from being a postie, the scent of fresh dog crap, at the other end of the street, and the wind having it in my nose the whole street long.
Yeah. I feel bad for him. He's partially paralyzed in his back legs so he can walk (in a funny sort of way) but he has to be carried up/down stairs if there's more than two of them. He can't jump up on the couch and he also can't feel when he has to poop. So I know it can't be helped but it's frustrating. I get up early in the am to let him out in the hopes of catching it early but apparently 6:30am wasn't early enough. He knew he did something he shouldn't have though because he wouldn't look at me after I discovered it :laugh:
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3399 on: June 22, 2012, 06:49:10 AM »

Yeah. I feel bad for him. He's partially paralyzed in his back legs so he can walk (in a funny sort of way) but he has to be carried up/down stairs if there's more than two of them. He can't jump up on the couch and he also can't feel when he has to poop. So I know it can't be helped but it's frustrating. I get up early in the am to let him out in the hopes of catching it early but apparently 6:30am wasn't early enough. He knew he did something he shouldn't have though because he wouldn't look at me after I discovered it :laugh:

Awwwww

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3400 on: June 22, 2012, 07:33:02 AM »

Awwwww
He came from someone advertising herself as a breeder but was actually a puppy mill.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3401 on: June 22, 2012, 12:48:52 PM »

Awwwww
He came from someone advertising herself as a breeder but was actually a puppy mill.

That shit happens way too often. At least he ended up a sweet dog, some end up totally messed up in their head because of speedy inbreeding too.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3402 on: June 22, 2012, 02:12:20 PM »

Awwwww

That shit happens way too often. At least he ended up a sweet dog, some end up totally messed up in their head because of speedy inbreeding too.
Exactly. Given what the outcome could have been, he's pretty lucky. He is the most docile sweet natured little guy. Loves everyone and everything and just assumes they'll love him back. His only ailment is the physical side which doesn't bother him in the least. From his point of view, it's not so bad that everyone picks you up and carries you around. ;)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3403 on: June 22, 2012, 05:40:45 PM »
Very sore from work
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3404 on: June 22, 2012, 09:35:24 PM »
Just looked at the requirements for 4th year Practical Placement at uni. It says, "Please provide a brief motivational statement. Include approximately 5 key reasons why you want to enrol in this unit, what you expect to get out of the unit and how this fits in with your long term career plans."

I don't even know what this unit entails, where the uni places students or whether the students have to find their own placement.

Plus I don't have long term career plans for psychology. I think about things like this and then I realise I am on a disability pension for a reason. It makes me sad to know that I would not be able to handle working in this field. It isn't for people like me.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae