Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234720 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #3345 on: June 13, 2012, 09:25:37 PM »
I can't even imagine what that can be like.

Well I hear you get used to it :P I don't know. It's going to be a tough summer in that I have both kids together every other weekend but during the week they're apart. One with me M-F, the other with their Dad M-F and then we switch. So I'm going a week at a time without seeing one or the other. (except I have them one whole week together in July and one week together in August) DS has never been away from me for that long, nor with his Dad that much in his whole life. He's very stressed about it but he said at least 3/5 weeks he's with his Dad he's at daycamp which made him feel better.

DD though, it's been hardest on her so far. She's such an emotive little being and we miss each other something fierce.

I keep trying to find the silver lining and whatnot. Some days are easier than others.

I wonder if it's a red flag that they are this unhappy to be spending so much time with their dad.  If DS has never in his life so far spent so much time with his dad, I wonder how it's going to go during the two non-daycamp weeks?
I don't know. It's still early days. He's only been gone a month so no one has really settled. The school parenting plan was okay but now that we all finally got into the swing of that, we're changing again because now it's the summer plan. So I just have to keep an eye on it and tell my lawyer everything.

I think the silver lining is that he has been gone for a whole month.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3346 on: June 14, 2012, 07:13:57 AM »
My bitch is that I feel reeeally bitchy and I have nobody to bitch at.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3347 on: June 14, 2012, 10:16:22 AM »
I can't even imagine what that can be like.

Well I hear you get used to it :P I don't know. It's going to be a tough summer in that I have both kids together every other weekend but during the week they're apart. One with me M-F, the other with their Dad M-F and then we switch. So I'm going a week at a time without seeing one or the other. (except I have them one whole week together in July and one week together in August) DS has never been away from me for that long, nor with his Dad that much in his whole life. He's very stressed about it but he said at least 3/5 weeks he's with his Dad he's at daycamp which made him feel better.

DD though, it's been hardest on her so far. She's such an emotive little being and we miss each other something fierce.

I keep trying to find the silver lining and whatnot. Some days are easier than others.

I wonder if it's a red flag that they are this unhappy to be spending so much time with their dad.  If DS has never in his life so far spent so much time with his dad, I wonder how it's going to go during the two non-daycamp weeks?
I don't know. It's still early days. He's only been gone a month so no one has really settled. The school parenting plan was okay but now that we all finally got into the swing of that, we're changing again because now it's the summer plan. So I just have to keep an eye on it and tell my lawyer everything.

I think the silver lining is that he has been gone for a whole month.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:agreed: And life is SO good in so many ways  8)
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3348 on: June 14, 2012, 10:41:13 AM »
Called school again.

They had asked me to. I had started communicating with them via the school doctor, because she wanted communication to be clearer. After that conversation with the school doctor, I thought I understood. Apparently not. I've never seen a communication mess like this happen before in my life. So, somehow I think that this time it isn't my autism making communication a problem.

Oh well, if all goes according to plan, with help of the independent educational consultant, we will have nothing to do with this school any more in a bit more than a month. That would be such a relief.

I will only call in for things that matter for the very day I call. Only the inevitable calls.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3349 on: June 14, 2012, 11:42:49 AM »
Bloody headache.  :hair:

(sorry, QV)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3350 on: June 14, 2012, 01:08:43 PM »
You're forgiven Odeon.

I've only woken up 2 hours ago and I need a nap. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3351 on: June 14, 2012, 01:25:49 PM »
It's not a quick bitch anymore, anyway. :GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3352 on: June 14, 2012, 01:30:01 PM »
It's not a quick bitch anymore, anyway. :GA:

Maybe we need a thread for chronic bitches too.  :tard:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3353 on: June 14, 2012, 01:31:18 PM »
 :plus:

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #3354 on: June 14, 2012, 05:18:52 PM »
God i want cake!!!

and i have none :'(
blah blah blah

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3355 on: June 14, 2012, 07:06:45 PM »
God i want cake!!!

and i have none :'(

I just bought the PR a slice of cheesecake with a bottom of red velvet cake.  I'd share, but it will be stale and mouldy by the time you got it.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3356 on: June 14, 2012, 08:57:04 PM »
Called school again.

They had asked me to. I had started communicating with them via the school doctor, because she wanted communication to be clearer. After that conversation with the school doctor, I thought I understood. Apparently not. I've never seen a communication mess like this happen before in my life. So, somehow I think that this time it isn't my autism making communication a problem.

Oh well, if all goes according to plan, with help of the independent educational consultant, we will have nothing to do with this school any more in a bit more than a month. That would be such a relief.

I will only call in for things that matter for the very day I call. Only the inevitable calls.
I think when school is done you and the kids should have a party. Favourite foods, favourite movie, pj's or favourite clothes. Something to send the stress on it's stingy little way and celebrate surviving and being done with the big problems for awhile. I bet it would be really cathartic for everyone :)

My kids like to use the patio cushions on the floor and have a picnic while watching a movie and later on in the night we have "make your own sundaes" with their favourite topping choices.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #3357 on: June 15, 2012, 05:14:26 AM »
Called school again.

I think when school is done you and the kids should have a party. Favourite foods, favourite movie, pj's or favourite clothes. Something to send the stress on it's stingy little way and celebrate surviving and being done with the big problems for awhile. I bet it would be really cathartic for everyone :)

My kids like to use the patio cushions on the floor and have a picnic while watching a movie and later on in the night we have "make your own sundaes" with their favourite topping choices.

The moment we find another school, we'll start celebrating. Even before school ends. I am pondering of taking her away from this school the moment she has found a new one to start with in September.

Girl and her best friend (who went through something similar last year, but not this bad) will go and visit primary school at the end of the year too, to tell about their experiences. They want to prevent this happening to other kids who don't fit the mainstream profile. I've already enlightened primary school, and, they are taking this serious indeed. So, maybe these two girls did not suffer in vain...... Both girls are looking forward to tell about what happened, they need the cathartic element of that, and both really trust the teacher they had there. Both want to save other kids from this ordeal too.

Side note:

My daughter told me with a very straight face that my massive problems with communication the past five weeks were showing that my autism was rapidly and dangerously evolving. 
 :rofl:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 05:17:12 AM by hykeaswell »

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3358 on: June 15, 2012, 10:54:30 AM »
Highway dept is oiling and chipping the road today.  :thumbdn:

This is a major local road, heavily traveled by large trucks.

I hate when they do this, nothing but flying rocks and loose gravel for a good couple of weeks.  :GA:

Then once the chips wear off you still have the oil. Oil and rain doesn't mix well.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3359 on: June 15, 2012, 12:25:49 PM »
Football's been delayed.

- Albert Einstein