Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 235318 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #3330 on: June 11, 2012, 11:26:58 PM »
I also have frequent neck pain. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3331 on: June 12, 2012, 06:20:00 PM »
Taking your kids to a school play and seeing how much they love it? Awesome. Your daughter realizing she's going home with Dad and not you and you've only had 2 days with her over the last week and she leaves with her Dad sobbing about how much she loves you and misses you? Awful.  :(
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3332 on: June 12, 2012, 06:38:12 PM »
They put aspartame in so many things and it gives me migraines. 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3333 on: June 12, 2012, 08:12:08 PM »
Taking your kids to a school play and seeing how much they love it? Awesome. Your daughter realizing she's going home with Dad and not you and you've only had 2 days with her over the last week and she leaves with her Dad sobbing about how much she loves you and misses you? Awful.  :(

:hug: for both of you times 100.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3334 on: June 12, 2012, 09:30:00 PM »
I really, really, really, really, really want a place of my own. I have even been on the priority list for over six months and still nothing.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3335 on: June 12, 2012, 11:56:10 PM »
I really, really, really, really, really want a place of my own. I have even been on the priority list for over six months and still nothing.

I'd offer you a room at Buck House, but I'm afraid it's too crowded too.  Waiting lists stink.  I think they were invented to give false hope.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3336 on: June 13, 2012, 07:07:47 AM »

Thank you. Last night was tough, but today is better. I see her again tomorrow after school for a few hours but then we're on our summer rotation which means I don't see her again for another week. Really not looking forward to that transition. I just miss her too much.
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous

"Sleep, structure and time are a wonderful loom to weave a life on." ~ Her Majesty

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3337 on: June 13, 2012, 02:09:41 PM »
:( :hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3338 on: June 13, 2012, 02:17:47 PM »

Thank you. Last night was tough, but today is better. I see her again tomorrow after school for a few hours but then we're on our summer rotation which means I don't see her again for another week. Really not looking forward to that transition. I just miss her too much.

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3339 on: June 13, 2012, 02:19:29 PM »
I can't even imagine what that can be like.

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #3340 on: June 13, 2012, 02:32:49 PM »
 :(

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #3341 on: June 13, 2012, 05:36:17 PM »

I'm very sorry to hear that.

I know how that feels mate. Wish I could do or say something
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3342 on: June 13, 2012, 06:38:53 PM »

Well I hear you get used to it :P I don't know. It's going to be a tough summer in that I have both kids together every other weekend but during the week they're apart. One with me M-F, the other with their Dad M-F and then we switch. So I'm going a week at a time without seeing one or the other. (except I have them one whole week together in July and one week together in August) DS has never been away from me for that long, nor with his Dad that much in his whole life. He's very stressed about it but he said at least 3/5 weeks he's with his Dad he's at daycamp which made him feel better.

DD though, it's been hardest on her so far. She's such an emotive little being and we miss each other something fierce.

I keep trying to find the silver lining and whatnot. Some days are easier than others.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3343 on: June 13, 2012, 07:09:14 PM »

Well I hear you get used to it :P I don't know. It's going to be a tough summer in that I have both kids together every other weekend but during the week they're apart. One with me M-F, the other with their Dad M-F and then we switch. So I'm going a week at a time without seeing one or the other. (except I have them one whole week together in July and one week together in August) DS has never been away from me for that long, nor with his Dad that much in his whole life. He's very stressed about it but he said at least 3/5 weeks he's with his Dad he's at daycamp which made him feel better.

DD though, it's been hardest on her so far. She's such an emotive little being and we miss each other something fierce.

I keep trying to find the silver lining and whatnot. Some days are easier than others.

I wonder if it's a red flag that they are this unhappy to be spending so much time with their dad.  If DS has never in his life so far spent so much time with his dad, I wonder how it's going to go during the two non-daycamp weeks?

Offline MissKitty

• Pet of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #3344 on: June 13, 2012, 08:07:42 PM »

I wonder if it's a red flag that they are this unhappy to be spending so much time with their dad.  If DS has never in his life so far spent so much time with his dad, I wonder how it's going to go during the two non-daycamp weeks?
I don't know. It's still early days. He's only been gone a month so no one has really settled. The school parenting plan was okay but now that we all finally got into the swing of that, we're changing again because now it's the summer plan. So I just have to keep an eye on it and tell my lawyer everything.