Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234024 times)

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #2205 on: January 24, 2012, 07:46:22 PM »
It's gonna flood in QLD again, I just know it. Won't be able to get up to Bundy next month probably :thumbdn:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2206 on: January 25, 2012, 07:21:55 AM »
Fart, cut my fingertip with a knife a minute ago. (well, no biggie, just inconvenient)

Ouch.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #2207 on: January 25, 2012, 07:35:17 AM »
Fart, cut my fingertip with a knife a minute ago. (well, no biggie, just inconvenient)

Ouch.

Got a visit from the police today. Fucking hate cops and always have. "Domestic disturbance" lodged by a "concerned neighbour". The domestic disturbance?
I was growling at my teenage boy. They better fucking brace themselves as teenagers tend to generate disagreements and I won't lower my voice when it happens. I will not use voilence. I have my tone and volume and the force and conviction behind each word.

The police tried to pass it off as them doing me a service. I disagreed and they looked a little embarassed leaving to be honest.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2208 on: January 25, 2012, 07:42:06 AM »

Ouch.

Got a visit from the police today. Fucking hate cops and always have. "Domestic disturbance" lodged by a "concerned neighbour". The domestic disturbance?
I was growling at my teenage boy. They better fucking brace themselves as teenagers tend to generate disagreements and I won't lower my voice when it happens. I will not use voilence. I have my tone and volume and the force and conviction behind each word.

The police tried to pass it off as them doing me a service. I disagreed and they looked a little embarassed leaving to be honest.

Yeah, it gets really silly here with some of the laws and police conduct.

I got stopped by the police at two different times while on the streets just for looking suspicious.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2209 on: January 25, 2012, 07:46:38 AM »

Ouch.

I got stopped by the police at two different times while on the streets just for looking suspicious.

Ridiculous.
How undermined am I now too. If my boy really tries it on and he does not often...but if say once a year he really does, should i simply say 'Whatever, I can't be bothered arguing as it could turn into another home intrusion with the cops. Not worth the drama. Kid do what you want"?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2210 on: January 25, 2012, 08:32:18 AM »

Ouch.

Sorry that happened.  Did they tell you which neighbor called them?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2211 on: January 25, 2012, 08:54:13 AM »

Ouch.

Sorry that happened.  Did they tell you which neighbor called them?

Not at all. It is anonymous which of course means (not that I ever really had anything to do with the neighbours) but i will go out of my way not to have any contact with any of them.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2212 on: January 25, 2012, 10:33:14 AM »
The heat was broken on the house I am supposed to be working on so yet another delay while it's fixed
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2213 on: January 25, 2012, 10:45:15 AM »
There's no heat in the projection booth either. Don't know if it is by design, but it's cold as fuck ever since they installed the digital monster.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2214 on: January 25, 2012, 04:34:05 PM »
There's no heat in the projection booth either. Don't know if it is by design, but it's cold as fuck ever since they installed the digital monster.

The old ones threw off a lot of heat from the lamps I assume,  which is probably why they never put any extra in there.  I am installing foam insulation and need about 70F/21C to get a proper reaction in the chemicals otherwise it doesn't come out right

George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2215 on: January 25, 2012, 04:39:37 PM »
 I burned a frozen dinner to a crisp in the microwave yesterday  :tard:  and despite my
 having opened windows, cleaned the microwave, and replaced it with my "backup"
 microwave (the old one was throwing sparks), the burned smell lingers!
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #2216 on: January 25, 2012, 05:45:24 PM »

Ouch.

my cousin and his friends were getting harassed on halloween one time because they are a bunch of teens... my cousin walked up to the police officer and said "Problem officer?"  :trollface:

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2217 on: January 25, 2012, 05:52:02 PM »
 I cannot STAND customer service representatives who mumble on the phone!   :bangbang:

People forget.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2218 on: January 25, 2012, 06:54:24 PM »
The machine I am using at work has a gun like grip that has to be held closed with a lot of force and my arm is aching.  It's like gripping one of these for hours on end

George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #2219 on: January 25, 2012, 07:26:37 PM »
 Failbook is down.  I wouldn't care, except that I'm trying to reach somebody.  :thumbdn:

People forget.