Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233165 times)

eris

Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #630 on: September 20, 2011, 06:43:49 PM »
clingy people

P7PSP

« Reply #631 on: September 20, 2011, 09:10:44 PM »
I am sick and fucking tired of being the chump in my family! Various members of m,y family have hit me up for loans over the years and, usually, they get around to paying it back at some point. Last time was my nephew borrowing $200 in May 2007, I have seen very little of him, and none of the money, since. My older brother and his wife both work. Between them they make something over $100,000 a year. That brother wants to borrow $2000 from me to cover some of their shit while waiting for a loan against his wife's retirement account to get a new house while waiting to sell their old house. I don't even own a house I rent. I am not going to do it. I didn't tell them to move into a new place before they had a buyer for their old place. Further I recall when my nephew broke my sisters windshield because he was being a brat circa 1991 they waited to get it replaced until they got a screaming deal on a used windshield. I don't feel like making a loan "for two weeks max" and then being put on the back burner. Nobody else can fuck you quite like family will.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #632 on: September 20, 2011, 09:12:59 PM »
I am sick and fucking tired of being the chump in my family! Various members of m,y family have hit me up for loans over the years and, usually, they get around to paying it back at some point. Last time was my nephew borrowing $200 in May 2007, I have seen very little of him, and none of the money, since. My older brother and his wife both work. Between them they make something over $100,000 a year. That brother wants to borrow $2000 from me to cover some of their shit while waiting for a loan against his wife's retirement account to get a new house while waiting to sell their old house. I don't even own a house I rent. I am not going to do it. I didn't tell them to move into a new place before they had a buyer for their old place. Further I recall when my nephew broke my sisters windshield because he was being a brat circa 1991 they waited to get it replaced until they got a screaming deal on a used windshield. I don't feel like making a loan "for two weeks max" and then being put on the back burner. Nobody else can fuck you quite like family will.
amen

eris

« Reply #633 on: September 20, 2011, 09:15:17 PM »

fuck that. I dont blame you. When someone knows you are soft in that regard they will come back to you over and over. I almost never lend money, and when I do, I just consider it a gift because shit like that will ruin a relationship.

P7PSP

« Reply #634 on: September 20, 2011, 09:23:26 PM »
I just made the call back to tell my brother no.  :plus: to both of you eris and skyblue. Your been there done that posts helped.  :thumbup:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #635 on: September 21, 2011, 12:25:58 AM »
How did your brother react? He earns enough to be able to save the money imo.

My quick bitch: I am so tired. Usually after a night of little sleep I am fine the next day. But since the raised dose of Epilim I have been constantly tired. Taking the Dex doesn't do anything either. Hopefully this effect goes away soon.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #636 on: September 21, 2011, 12:48:29 AM »

Family can suck like nothing else. Funny how some seem to think that you owe them something because of your DNA.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #637 on: September 21, 2011, 12:52:19 AM »
How did your brother react? He earns enough to be able to save the money imo.
Fortunately he didn't give ma any crap.
My quick bitch: I am so tired. Usually after a night of little sleep I am fine the next day. But since the raised dose of Epilim I have been constantly tired. Taking the Dex doesn't do anything either. Hopefully this effect goes away soon.
I hope you get that sorted out ren.
Family can suck like nothing else. Funny how some seem to think that you owe them something because of your DNA.
:agreed:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #638 on: September 21, 2011, 12:55:22 AM »
Thanks. :)

Good thing your brother didn't give you a hard time. I have never been in that situation myself and unlikely to since I am poor.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #639 on: September 21, 2011, 01:40:38 AM »
I've skipped at least ten pages out of the biggest drama.

You didn't miss much.  A lot of spammed photos of crying babies  :-[

I haven't seen one of them.

There is progress in me. When I joined here I needed to read everything. Now I can skip.  :viking:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #640 on: September 21, 2011, 05:16:50 AM »
Last song ('Walk') of the Foo Fighters is really really bad. Although they've made some good songs before.. I don't think I like that band any more. Jesus Christ, what a lousy song.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #641 on: September 21, 2011, 06:03:38 AM »
Last song ('Walk') of the Foo Fighters is really really bad. Although they've made some good songs before.. I don't think I like that band any more. Jesus Christ, what a lousy song.
I think I have heard that song. And I agree with you about it. Definitely not as good as their older stuff.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #642 on: September 21, 2011, 06:59:20 AM »
Feeling sick.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #643 on: September 21, 2011, 07:55:18 AM »
^ Feel better soon.

Qb: Some of my language use/grammar mistakes here?  Jee-Zeus.  :tard: 

Oh well..
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #644 on: September 21, 2011, 07:58:44 AM »
Thanks. I think it's yet another Strattera side effect. :(

- Albert Einstein