Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233221 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #615 on: September 20, 2011, 08:00:36 AM »
:hug:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #616 on: September 20, 2011, 09:02:30 AM »
A stray branch of honeysuckle had gotten into one of my aquariums outside where I had some rare and expensive small newts and given them a way to climb up and escape.  I don't know if I've lost any; I'll have to try and do a headcount tonight when they'd usually emerge from their hiding places.

Also, it started shitting down with rain just as I was beginning to fix things so that it wouldn't happen again.

Update:  All the newts are still in the tank.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 02:21:35 PM by Peter »
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

midlifeaspie

« Reply #617 on: September 20, 2011, 09:08:23 AM »
What is wrong with mates sticking up for one another?

IRL, if someone is in a scrape, their mates will jump in and sort it out and give help when needed. At least that's what Aussies tend to do.

On here though, it seems that if someone is in a flamewar or something, everyone just wants to stand back and not tell either one to 'pull their head in', or so called mates will refuse to get involved lest they be targeted themselves. I thought mateship was something that could be relied upon, and I know that mates IRL could back me up, as I would them. I consider quite a few people here to be mates, but I just can't work out why there is so much apathy toward helping when the shit hits the fan.

Steve, how exactly would you want any of your mates to back you up? Just some specifics.

Duh!!!!

Tell me that I'm an evil slag, and that you hope me and my family die of cancer. Also tell Steve that nothing he does is in any way his fault.

I hope that you and your family have long and happy lives, but I do think that saying unkind things about TCO's girlfriend was going too far, even though I also think that he did the wrong thing in saying what he said about you.  She's not even a member here and she has nothing to do with the quarrel.

My kids aren't members here either

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #618 on: September 20, 2011, 10:11:00 AM »

IRL, if someone is in a scrape, their mates will jump in and sort it out and give help when needed. At least that's what Aussies tend to do.

On here though, it seems that if someone is in a flamewar or something, everyone just wants to stand back and not tell either one to 'pull their head in', or so called mates will refuse to get involved lest they be targeted themselves. I thought mateship was something that could be relied upon, and I know that mates IRL could back me up, as I would them. I consider quite a few people here to be mates, but I just can't work out why there is so much apathy toward helping when the shit hits the fan.

Steve, how exactly would you want any of your mates to back you up? Just some specifics.

Duh!!!!

Tell me that I'm an evil slag, and that you hope me and my family die of cancer. Also tell Steve that nothing he does is in any way his fault.

I hope that you and your family have long and happy lives, but I do think that saying unkind things about TCO's girlfriend was going too far, even though I also think that he did the wrong thing in saying what he said about you.  She's not even a member here and she has nothing to do with the quarrel.

My family, with one exception, aren't members here either, and I'm not sure what my cousinm did to deserve to be brought into this anyway.

Yes, I've said plenty of nasty stuff, and I've had plenty of nasty stuff thrown at me, in both PM, and open  threads.

The only difference is that I don't go crying to a mod anytime somebody brings them into things here.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #619 on: September 20, 2011, 10:14:25 AM »
Also tell Steve that nothing he does is in any way his fault.

Honestly, I think it goes both ways. You provoking him and him calling you all sorts of crap.

However, I personally would never go against you just to satisfy Steve (and vice versa). As long as you're good to me, I'll keep treating you like a queen. And same for Steve (except replace "queen" with "king", lol).

Thanks, although you don't have to treat me like a queen. Feel free to tell me I'm being an arse when I am being an arse.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #620 on: September 20, 2011, 10:53:41 AM »

Duh!!!!

Pandora is a kind, sensitive woman. She should be left out of this indeed.

Of course she should, but it ain't gonna happen if he attacks my family

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #621 on: September 20, 2011, 11:31:39 AM »
It's getting dark already.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #622 on: September 20, 2011, 02:18:38 PM »

Duh!!!!

Pandora is a kind, sensitive woman. She should be left out of this indeed.

Of course she should, but it ain't gonna happen if he attacks my family

He should have left those out of it too.

I've skipped at least ten pages out of the biggest drama. Too predictable. And I didn't have the stomach for it. Caught up on stuff later, in other threads.
He was outrageous in his attacks, and has brought himself to the same level as the people he despises for having a go at kids of members and such.

I agreed with PPK's post where PPK clearly tells TCO that that is not done.

I happen to know Pandora, so, I mentioned her here by name.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #623 on: September 20, 2011, 02:49:00 PM »
I've skipped at least ten pages out of the biggest drama.

You didn't miss much.  A lot of spammed photos of crying babies  :-[

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #624 on: September 20, 2011, 03:06:24 PM »

you wouldn't know who did the spamming, would you?  :police: :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #625 on: September 20, 2011, 03:09:35 PM »

Some immature jackass.  I forget his name because it changes so often  :dunno:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #626 on: September 20, 2011, 03:13:05 PM »

Bloody spammers. They should all be locked in!

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #627 on: September 20, 2011, 03:13:59 PM »

Bloody spammers. They should all be locked in!

:indeed:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #628 on: September 20, 2011, 03:17:35 PM »
Or better yet, they should all be confined to, um, I don't know, some interwebs board with like-minded individuals with too much time on their hands. That should teach them!

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #629 on: September 20, 2011, 03:25:44 PM »
Or better yet, they should all be confined to, um, I don't know, some interwebs board with like-minded individuals with too much time on their hands. That should teach them!

:kumbaya: