Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 232108 times)

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #600 on: September 19, 2011, 10:23:49 PM »
If had I a friend that was spewing embarrassing inexcusable shit about violence children and death, might just do what your friends have already done; make a post suggesting to calm down or send a pm of support. If I had a friend, lol. Count your blessings, steve.

:hug:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #601 on: September 19, 2011, 10:26:10 PM »
What is wrong with mates sticking up for one another?

IRL, if someone is in a scrape, their mates will jump in and sort it out and give help when needed. At least that's what Aussies tend to do.

On here though, it seems that if someone is in a flamewar or something, everyone just wants to stand back and not tell either one to 'pull their head in', or so called mates will refuse to get involved lest they be targeted themselves. I thought mateship was something that could be relied upon, and I know that mates IRL could back me up, as I would them. I consider quite a few people here to be mates, but I just can't work out why there is so much apathy toward helping when the shit hits the fan.

Steve, how exactly would you want any of your mates to back you up? Just some specifics.

Duh!!!!

Tell me that I'm an evil slag, and that you hope me and my family die of cancer. Also tell Steve that nothing he does is in any way his fault.

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #602 on: September 19, 2011, 10:36:48 PM »
Also tell Steve that nothing he does is in any way his fault.

Honestly, I think it goes both ways. You provoking him and him calling you all sorts of crap.

However, I personally would never go against you just to satisfy Steve (and vice versa). As long as you're good to me, I'll keep treating you like a queen. And same for Steve (except replace "queen" with "king", lol).

P7PSP

« Reply #603 on: September 19, 2011, 11:19:59 PM »

IRL, if someone is in a scrape, their mates will jump in and sort it out and give help when needed. At least that's what Aussies tend to do.

On here though, it seems that if someone is in a flamewar or something, everyone just wants to stand back and not tell either one to 'pull their head in', or so called mates will refuse to get involved lest they be targeted themselves. I thought mateship was something that could be relied upon, and I know that mates IRL could back me up, as I would them. I consider quite a few people here to be mates, but I just can't work out why there is so much apathy toward helping when the shit hits the fan.
I told you from the get go that you were deliberately being led into a meltdown. Of course ignoring the obvious signs of Minefield Ahead is too much to ask of you.

So now I am a shit for not engaging in grade school "Are too", "Am not" fucking argument for the next week or two? So be it.

I have seen you repeat this same stupid self destructive pattern since Summer of 2008 when we were both @ zOMG Aspies. This is roughly the 4th time that I have seen you step in the same pile of shit in a major way.
People know this about you and take advantage of it, for your part you oblige them by walking right into baited traps.

There are people here who start shit just because, and others who smell blood in the water and jump in for kicks.  You have done some of that yourself and only complain about it when you are on the receiving end. 

Off the top of my head this time you have 1) asked MLA if he fucked his kids and recommended that he do so 2) blamed Shleed for your conduct 3) told Butterflies that you would kick her ass if geography was no object.
Which of these three behaviors do you think I approve of?

In previous episodes you have told off everyone on this site, even though your argument was only with a couple of people initially. Then you proceeded to label all aspies in various unflattering ways - again it was even though your argument was initially with a couple of people.
Granted I believe people getting their knickers in a knot over you repeating yourself was rather petty. That is their side of the street, how you act is yours.

I have a cousin in law who works in computer IT related stuff, his IQ may very well be 140+, but, while shooting my Glock 36, he kept holding his thumb where the reciprocating slide was going to hit the knuckle and peel skin back. After a 3rd warning from me he did it again. That time I did not warn him. When the slide hit his thumb knuckle, bruised the bone, and peeled skin back, he suddenly understood the concept that I had been warning him about. I really have no idea what, if anything, will ever teach you.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #604 on: September 19, 2011, 11:36:39 PM »

Steve, how exactly would you want any of your mates to back you up? Just some specifics.

Duh!!!!

Tell me that I'm an evil slag, and that you hope me and my family die of cancer. Also tell Steve that nothing he does is in any way his fault.

I hope that you and your family have long and happy lives, but I do think that saying unkind things about TCO's girlfriend was going too far, even though I also think that he did the wrong thing in saying what he said about you.  She's not even a member here and she has nothing to do with the quarrel.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #605 on: September 20, 2011, 01:48:55 AM »

I told you from the get go that you were deliberately being led into a meltdown. Of course ignoring the obvious signs of Minefield Ahead is too much to ask of you.

So now I am a shit for not engaging in grade school "Are too", "Am not" fucking argument for the next week or two? So be it.

I have seen you repeat this same stupid self destructive pattern since Summer of 2008 when we were both @ zOMG Aspies. This is roughly the 4th time that I have seen you step in the same pile of shit in a major way.
People know this about you and take advantage of it, for your part you oblige them by walking right into baited traps.

There are people here who start shit just because, and others who smell blood in the water and jump in for kicks.  You have done some of that yourself and only complain about it when you are on the receiving end. 

Off the top of my head this time you have 1) asked MLA if he fucked his kids and recommended that he do so 2) blamed Shleed for your conduct 3) told Butterflies that you would kick her ass if geography was no object.
Which of these three behaviors do you think I approve of?

In previous episodes you have told off everyone on this site, even though your argument was only with a couple of people initially. Then you proceeded to label all aspies in various unflattering ways - again it was even though your argument was initially with a couple of people.
Granted I believe people getting their knickers in a knot over you repeating yourself was rather petty. That is their side of the street, how you act is yours.

I have a cousin in law who works in computer IT related stuff, his IQ may very well be 140+, but, while shooting my Glock 36, he kept holding his thumb where the reciprocating slide was going to hit the knuckle and peel skin back. After a 3rd warning from me he did it again. That time I did not warn him. When the slide hit his thumb knuckle, bruised the bone, and peeled skin back, he suddenly understood the concept that I had been warning him about. I really have no idea what, if anything, will ever teach you.

:plus:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #606 on: September 20, 2011, 01:51:47 AM »

Duh!!!!

I hope that you and your family have long and happy lives, but I do think that saying unkind things about TCO's girlfriend was going too far, even though I also think that he did the wrong thing in saying what he said about you.  She's not even a member here and she has nothing to do with the quarrel.

Pandora is a kind, sensitive woman. She should be left out of this indeed.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #607 on: September 20, 2011, 04:38:55 AM »
Absolute massive shit-load of mail. Only just came in.

Packed and delivered by Mr Dickhead, and, since I have made a complaint about him again, he'll be taking revenge. My guess it is packed horribly.

I'm hoping I'm wrong.

P7PSP

« Reply #608 on: September 20, 2011, 04:45:08 AM »

Packed and delivered by Mr Dickhead, and, since I have made a complaint about him again, he'll be taking revenge. My guess it is packed horribly.

I'm hoping I'm wrong.
I hate working with people like that.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #609 on: September 20, 2011, 05:28:00 AM »

I'm hoping I'm wrong.
I hate working with people like that.

Me too. Actually all my colleagues hate working with him.

Have to deal with him one week out of three. The other two weeks are a lot better.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #610 on: September 20, 2011, 05:42:23 AM »
So far, so good.

Thick glossy fashion catalogues are the evil though.

To hell with online fashion shopping. Let them walk malls.  :finger:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #611 on: September 20, 2011, 07:37:38 AM »
Rain I was not prepared for rain this morning
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #612 on: September 20, 2011, 07:51:50 AM »
So far, so good.

Got a lot to return already.

Including admin stuff Mr Dickhead decided not to do and to hide in my mail as well.

If someone else has to prepare my rounds tomorrow, they can't even properly do this, because he misplaced stuff containing data........

He still is able to surprise me.  :autism:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #613 on: September 20, 2011, 07:53:26 AM »
So far, so good.

Including admin stuff Mr Dickhead decided not to do and to hide in my mail as well.

If someone else has to prepare my rounds tomorrow, they can't even properly do this, because he misplaced stuff containing data........

Call the office and ask them to send him and why :)

He is not Mr Dickhead for nothing
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #614 on: September 20, 2011, 07:57:11 AM »
So far, so good.

Call the office and ask them to send him and why :)

He is not Mr Dickhead for nothing

They didn't answer the phone. What's new?

So, I'll just put it all in my return mail, with a note, or with an email preceding it.

Nothing will change though, because we seem to have new managers every three week at the least. When I am in contact with them, I now ask standard what my team-leader is called this week.  :zombiefuck:

Did I ever mention I am not that keen on change?