Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 230568 times)

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #585 on: September 19, 2011, 12:38:15 PM »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Binty

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #587 on: September 19, 2011, 01:31:44 PM »
Jeez. All this fuckin' negativity around.

*farts*
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Binty

« Reply #588 on: September 19, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »
Jeez. All this fuckin' negativity around.

*farts*

I'm not negative!  I'm happy!

I'm getting loads of good sex AND someone wrote a song about me  :green:

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #589 on: September 19, 2011, 01:44:30 PM »
Wasn't referring to you, Bintski. More in general. Newspaper, news on TV, the more serious talk shows and tjah, a tad here as well.

Usually try to avoid nega-shite mostly but it's a bit all over the place at the moment.

Glad to see you're happy though.. and must say I'm not really unhappy myself. Not a lot of good sex but that's okay (um, let's say, for now.. ).
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #590 on: September 19, 2011, 04:04:25 PM »
The TV is acting up
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #591 on: September 19, 2011, 09:26:18 PM »
Slow leak in my tyre again :thumbdn:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #593 on: September 19, 2011, 09:50:50 PM »
What is wrong with mates sticking up for one another?

IRL, if someone is in a scrape, their mates will jump in and sort it out and give help when needed. At least that's what Aussies tend to do.

On here though, it seems that if someone is in a flamewar or something, everyone just wants to stand back and not tell either one to 'pull their head in', or so called mates will refuse to get involved lest they be targeted themselves. I thought mateship was something that could be relied upon, and I know that mates IRL could back me up, as I would them. I consider quite a few people here to be mates, but I just can't work out why there is so much apathy toward helping when the shit hits the fan.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #594 on: September 19, 2011, 09:55:07 PM »
How am I supposed to wash my hair, shave my legs/pits/cooch with 10 minutes of hot water per day?? :mad:

There's a thought that's going to linger  :autism:

And use my Garnier face wash too!

Still no internet. My phone is gone again too.

Maybe one day.....ONE DAY....I'll get the have the privelage of having a dial tone and ADSL access. JUST MAYBE....with the $70/month I pay I may get to use phone and internet at my own house one day.

I have been giving this lack of hot water some thought.  If you have access to the water heater, since you don't have any young children or elderly people in your condo, you can make the hot water hotter so you can use more cold water with it and make what you have last longer.  You can also buy a water saving hand shower and some teflon tape and unscrew the current shower head and replace it with the hand shower to make the hot water you have last longer. 

If neither of these ideas are practical for you to do, you can use the water to wet yourself, turn it off, and then use your Garnier face wash, wash your hair and lather yourself, then rinse, then turn off the water again to use your hair conditioner and shaving cream, then shave, then rinse again.

I think the hot water is as hot as it can get. I have access to the water heater but I don't know how to adjust the thermostat. And I have a standard water saving shower head atm (9L/min). the best I can get is a 7.5L/min showerhead and/or hand shower and that would only get me 2 min extra of hot water for the size heater I have. At $150, the 7.5L shower head doesn't seem worth it :P

I bought one of those detachable hand showers you can attach to the bathtub tab. If I need to wash my hair I just lean over the tub, and do it about 1 hour before my actual shower. Same for my legs (use that veet in-shower stuff, ain't game to use it on my cooch though :zombiefuck:).

Here's what my water heater looks like and to turn up the temperature, I would turn the red knob clockwise:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #595 on: September 19, 2011, 09:55:31 PM »

IRL, if someone is in a scrape, their mates will jump in and sort it out and give help when needed. At least that's what Aussies tend to do.

On here though, it seems that if someone is in a flamewar or something, everyone just wants to stand back and not tell either one to 'pull their head in', or so called mates will refuse to get involved lest they be targeted themselves. I thought mateship was something that could be relied upon, and I know that mates IRL could back me up, as I would them. I consider quite a few people here to be mates, but I just can't work out why there is so much apathy toward helping when the shit hits the fan.

It's maybe partly because a lot of the people you are friends with are also friends with me, and they don't want to get involved.

Also, some people maybe still think you are an adult and capable of fighting someone who is less than half your age, by yourself. :dunno:

Osensitive1

« Reply #596 on: September 19, 2011, 10:08:20 PM »
If had I a friend that was spewing embarrassing inexcusable shit about violence children and death, might just do what your friends have already done; make a post suggesting to calm down or send a pm of support. If I had a friend, lol. Count your blessings, steve.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #597 on: September 19, 2011, 10:15:49 PM »
If had I a friend that was spewing embarrassing inexcusable shit about violence children and death, might just do what your friends have already done; make a post suggesting to calm down or send a pm of support. If I had a friend, lol. Count your blessings, steve.
I will be a friend, if that wouldnt embarrass you

Osensitive1

« Reply #598 on: September 19, 2011, 10:18:45 PM »
I will be a friend, if that wouldnt embarrass you
Sounds great, though I might screw it up.  :tard:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #599 on: September 19, 2011, 10:22:33 PM »

Steve, how exactly would you want any of your mates to back you up? Just some specifics.