Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 232106 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #330 on: August 28, 2011, 01:12:26 AM »
Today is the first day in a week where I haven't had a headache (yet). Going to go to the doctor about it. Having all the headaches I mean. I took six Panadol the other day (not all at once) and I still had the headache.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #331 on: August 28, 2011, 02:15:29 AM »
I am pretty drunk at present and dead tired and whilst that in itself is not a problem, I have a little voice i am trying to ignore telling me that tomorrow I will discovery I have been writing a lot of shit tonight.
Still there are worse things and as Tigger says, "Its fun to have fun byut you need to know how". What this has to do with anything, I don't know. I think Tigger was a bit of a drop kick.
This is not my friend tigger. She is awesome, but rather the Tigger of Winnie the Pooh.
Was I addressing a point? I honestly can't remember. I don't think it matters.

That's the Cat in the Hat, not Tigger.

He says, "Look at me, look at me, look at me now! 

It is fun to have fun but you have to know how."

It sure is and I don't remember writing this at all. In fact I am pretty sure I was in bed when this was written.

I think we all know what was responsible.  :autism:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 02:18:10 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #332 on: August 28, 2011, 04:44:06 AM »
Swoops of air that push a flying annoyance out of the danger area so they are not killed.  Need to buy a fly swatter with more holes.

Try to find an electric insect swatter. No stains on the walls anymore, and you can approach slowly for the kill too.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #333 on: August 28, 2011, 04:48:18 AM »
I am pretty drunk at present and dead tired and whilst that in itself is not a problem, I have a little voice i am trying to ignore telling me that tomorrow I will discovery I have been writing a lot of shit tonight.
Still there are worse things and as Tigger says, "Its fun to have fun byut you need to know how". What this has to do with anything, I don't know. I think Tigger was a bit of a drop kick.
This is not my friend tigger. She is awesome, but rather the Tigger of Winnie the Pooh.

It sure is and I don't remember writing this at all. In fact I am pretty sure I was in bed when this was written.

The fact that you now can be on the internet and it bed at the same time?  :autism:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #334 on: August 28, 2011, 04:50:32 AM »

The fact that you now can be on the internet and it bed at the same time?  :autism:

He must've mastered the art of quantum physics. :autism:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #335 on: August 28, 2011, 12:29:02 PM »

Just remember which is the USB and which is your penis.  :zombiefuck:
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #336 on: August 29, 2011, 02:42:40 PM »
Fucking scroll wheel on my mouse annoys me.

*throws the little bastard out of the window*  :laugh:
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #337 on: August 29, 2011, 08:16:18 PM »
damn, a stem poked through, had to double wrap a joint.

yeah I know, I`m lazy

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #338 on: August 29, 2011, 09:13:17 PM »
1) Connection was delayed and there was no indication, which meant I wasted my afternoon at the airport rather than going into the greatest city in the world...Boston. No worries! I'll be practically living there in September and October.

2) Dude on the plane was actually clipping his nails. Really?!?!

3) NY Thruway I-90 East was closed, so I had to figure out how to get to my hotel via back roads, exacerbated  by getting in an hour late and it being dark.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline PuppetSockPenguin

• Superlurker of the penguin elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • experience is memory is experience is
« Reply #339 on: August 30, 2011, 12:47:17 AM »
Fucking cunting executive dysfunction can go fuck itself.  :thumbdn:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #340 on: August 30, 2011, 01:59:20 AM »
Bah, the inside of my ears are itching again. My hair is miserable too because I can ill-afford water getting into my ears while showering and screw those ear plugs, I don't trust them enough yet.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #341 on: August 30, 2011, 05:32:02 AM »
fucking stuck here on the train at stafford coz some freight train's on fire on the way to euston. fuck knows how long i'll be here for. bored as shit too and my laptops gonna run outa battery soon

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #342 on: August 30, 2011, 05:48:40 AM »
I pulled a muscle in my neck and now it hurts.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #343 on: August 30, 2011, 06:11:55 AM »
Today is the first day in a week where I haven't had a headache (yet). Going to go to the doctor about it. Having all the headaches I mean. I took six Panadol the other day (not all at once) and I still had the headache.

I've had periods over the past year in which I've suffered from daily headaches for weeks or months at a time.  I went to the dentist about it when the pain started going up the right side of my face from my molars to my eye socket and around the side of my head, since I thought I might have an infection in the dental nerve or something, and the dentist said that it was being caused by tension in my jaw muscles. 

I found that the headaches stopped during breaks from my dexamphetamine, and I think sometimes the dexamphetamine increases the tension in my muscles, which are usually quite tense to begin with, and particularly in my jaw.  After the visit to the dentist, I started consciously trying to relax my jaw muscles when they were tense, and the headaches gradually subsided over the course of a week.  Caffeine is another thing that contributes to my muscle tension, and it's usually a worse offender than dexamphetamine, though it doesn't seem to go for my jaw muscles as much as it goes for my neck and shoulders.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #344 on: August 31, 2011, 03:51:05 PM »
Listening to my fav.  radio station, I heard some rapper raping a good Otis Redding song a little earlier and..

Well, hiphop really really sucks mostly when it covers good old soul songs, I say. You're not improving anything, retard.. you're just trying to 'cheaply' urn a lousy dollar. Why this scam works beats me.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.