Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231417 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #150 on: August 10, 2011, 07:54:14 AM »
FUCK YOU BODY!!! STOP ACTING SO OLD!!!
:finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:  :finger:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:58:13 AM by Trigger 11 »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2011, 03:32:24 PM »
Here's two since it's part 2
My knee is acting up
I got a nail three quarters the way though my middle finger on my right hand
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2011, 04:21:44 PM »
Tooth broke off this evening.

Have to make another appointment at the dentist.

First molar on the left of my upper row of teeth. It really shows when I laugh.

I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2011, 02:39:48 AM »
The tenants that were in my house previously have failed to disconnect their phone service :thumbdn:. Now I can't get my own service connected until they ring and cancel theirs. Or I can go through the whole rickroll of talking to six different people with non-australian accents on the phone for hours and faxing proof of ownership documents (which I don't have yet).

I could always approach the previous tenant in person because AFAIK he still drinks and bets at the tavern nearby. I just need to take my dad cause he'd recognise his face better. Would it be a faux pas to do that though? :-\

In the meantime I should call lots of $5.95/min lines and also chat to some random people overseas :zoinks:

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2011, 03:31:35 AM »
*ring ring*

'Hello?' :P

~

Well, my quick bitch.. is, that the girl that delivers the mail keeps on throwing the mail of my neighbours in my mailbox. Thinks she needs a pair of glasses.
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2011, 08:17:56 AM »
The tenants that were in my house previously have failed to disconnect their phone service :thumbdn:. Now I can't get my own service connected until they ring and cancel theirs. Or I can go through the whole rickroll of talking to six different people with non-australian accents on the phone for hours and faxing proof of ownership documents (which I don't have yet).

I could always approach the previous tenant in person because AFAIK he still drinks and bets at the tavern nearby. I just need to take my dad cause he'd recognise his face better. Would it be a faux pas to do that though? :-\

In the meantime I should call lots of $5.95/min lines and also chat to some random people overseas :zoinks:

Want my number?  ;)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2011, 04:33:59 AM »
THIS IS TOO FUCKING EARLY IN THE MORNING!!! WHY DID I MAKE MY PT APPOINTMENT FOR THIS EARLY???
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2011, 11:39:16 AM »
Another broken tooth. They are weak so sometimes they spontaneously shatter. Luckily (?) several pieces broke off while I was eating so I noticed this one.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2011, 12:00:09 PM »

No mate you can set up a new number in your name. If it is ADSL line, it will probably take up to 20 business days to connect but if it is landline only then you should be able to connect in a week.
In the meantime the service will continue in the other person's name but you will not be responsible for the bill.

Easy enough to set up a new account though. Driver licence, good credit rating and know how many credit cards, mortgages and personal loans you hold.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2011, 12:37:04 PM »
STUPID FUCKING IMMUNE SYSTEM!!! YOU ARE THE ONE THING I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO RELY UPON!!! NOT COOL DUDE!!!
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2011, 01:19:03 PM »
Bloody hell. Why did I forget that beer?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: August 12, 2011, 04:54:01 PM »
The Green Thing

In the queue at the store, the cashier told an older woman that she should bring her own grocery bags because plastic bags weren't good for the environment.

The woman apologized to him and explained, "We didn't have the green thing back in my day."

The clerk responded, "That's our problem today. Your generation did not care enough to save our environment."

He was right -- our generation didn't have the green thing in its day.

Back then, we returned milk bottles, soda bottles and beer bottles to the store. The store sent them back to the plant to be washed and sterilized and refilled, so it could use the same bottles over and over. So they really were recycled. But we didn't have the green thing back in our day.

We walked up stairs, because we didn't have an escalator in every store and office building. We walked to the grocery store and didn't climb into a 300-horsepower machine every time we had to go two blocks. But she was right. We didn't have the green thing in our day.

Back then, we washed the baby's diapers because we didn't have the throw-away kind. We dried clothes on a line, not in an energy gobbling machine burning up 220 volts -- wind and solar power really did dry the clothes. Kids got hand-me-down clothes from their brothers or sisters, not always brand-new clothing. But that old lady is right; we didn't have the green thing back in our day.

Back then, we had one TV, or radio, in the house -- not a TV in every room. And the TV had a small screen the size of a handkerchief (remember them?), not a screen the size of the state of Montana . In the kitchen, we blended and stirred by hand because we didn't have electric machines to do everything for us. When we packaged a fragile item to send in the mail, we used a wadded up old newspaper to cushion it, not Styrofoam or plastic bubble wrap. Back then, we didn't fire up an engine and burn gasoline just to cut the lawn. We used a push mower that ran on human power. We exercised by working so we didn't need to go to a health club to run on treadmills that operate on electricity. But she's right; we didn't have the green thing back then.

We drank from a fountain when we were thirsty instead of using a cup or a plastic bottle every time we had a drink of water. We refilled writing pens with ink instead of buying a new pen, and we replaced the razor blades in a razor instead of throwing away the whole razor just because the blade got dull. But we didn't have the green thing back then.

Back then, people took the streetcar or a bus and kids rode their bikes to school or walked instead of turning their moms into a 24-hour taxi service. We had one electrical outlet in a room, not an entire bank of sockets to power a dozen appliances. And we didn't need a computerized gadget to receive a signal beamed from satellites 2,000 miles out in space in order to find the nearest pizza joint.

But isn't it sad the current generation laments how wasteful we old folks were just because we didn't have the green thing back then?

Remember: Don't make old People mad.

We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2011, 04:55:23 PM »
Tooth broke off this evening.

Have to make another appointment at the dentist.

First molar on the left of my upper row of teeth. It really shows when I laugh.

I have a big chip out of one of mine too, it's overdue for repairs.  :-[
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2011, 04:57:45 PM »

Both excellent ideas.   >:D  :2thumbsup:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #164 on: August 12, 2011, 04:59:05 PM »
The Green Thing

In the queue at the store, the cashier told an older woman that she should bring her own grocery bags because plastic bags weren't good for the environment.

The woman apologized to him and explained, "We didn't have the green thing back in my day."

The clerk responded, "That's our problem today. Your generation did not care enough to save our environment."

He was right -- our generation didn't have the green thing in its day.

Back then, we returned milk bottles, soda bottles and beer bottles to the store. The store sent them back to the plant to be washed and sterilized and refilled, so it could use the same bottles over and over. So they really were recycled. But we didn't have the green thing back in our day.

We walked up stairs, because we didn't have an escalator in every store and office building. We walked to the grocery store and didn't climb into a 300-horsepower machine every time we had to go two blocks. But she was right. We didn't have the green thing in our day.

Back then, we washed the baby's diapers because we didn't have the throw-away kind. We dried clothes on a line, not in an energy gobbling machine burning up 220 volts -- wind and solar power really did dry the clothes. Kids got hand-me-down clothes from their brothers or sisters, not always brand-new clothing. But that old lady is right; we didn't have the green thing back in our day.

Back then, we had one TV, or radio, in the house -- not a TV in every room. And the TV had a small screen the size of a handkerchief (remember them?), not a screen the size of the state of Montana . In the kitchen, we blended and stirred by hand because we didn't have electric machines to do everything for us. When we packaged a fragile item to send in the mail, we used a wadded up old newspaper to cushion it, not Styrofoam or plastic bubble wrap. Back then, we didn't fire up an engine and burn gasoline just to cut the lawn. We used a push mower that ran on human power. We exercised by working so we didn't need to go to a health club to run on treadmills that operate on electricity. But she's right; we didn't have the green thing back then.

We drank from a fountain when we were thirsty instead of using a cup or a plastic bottle every time we had a drink of water. We refilled writing pens with ink instead of buying a new pen, and we replaced the razor blades in a razor instead of throwing away the whole razor just because the blade got dull. But we didn't have the green thing back then.

Back then, people took the streetcar or a bus and kids rode their bikes to school or walked instead of turning their moms into a 24-hour taxi service. We had one electrical outlet in a room, not an entire bank of sockets to power a dozen appliances. And we didn't need a computerized gadget to receive a signal beamed from satellites 2,000 miles out in space in order to find the nearest pizza joint.

But isn't it sad the current generation laments how wasteful we old folks were just because we didn't have the green thing back then?

Remember: Don't make old People mad.

We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

:green: I feel old now. And, the green thing did start when I was a youngster. But still, all these things I did, or still do. Habits I don't mind having at all.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!