Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 233504 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #18270 on: August 26, 2023, 09:15:43 AM »
Another work day and it's beautiful outside!!!!  C'est la vie!
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18271 on: August 26, 2023, 03:49:17 PM »
I was going to have some A-Sha Dry Noodles... only I need help making the egg(s) hardboiled :(

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18272 on: August 26, 2023, 04:46:00 PM »
I rubbed my face against Rowan's fur and now my eyes are inflamed.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18273 on: August 26, 2023, 07:22:58 PM »
I really want to make things work... but I'm afraid of making the first move

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #18274 on: August 26, 2023, 08:35:53 PM »

That happens to me too. Not all the time though, it's weird. Most of the time I can bury myself in their fur and I'm fine, other days I need to take an allergy pill because my eyes start swelling.  :dunno:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18275 on: August 27, 2023, 06:26:56 PM »
I need to not rush my life... why? Because rushing it was what made me stumble and fall back in the great mental fall of 2011

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18276 on: August 28, 2023, 05:03:46 PM »
I think I started a blood war.
Unintentionally.

There was so much angst between the leftists who just do not want any sort of controlled borders between countries and the hard right wingers saying that none of the immigrants should be allowed to enter this country and any of them who are caught should be deported immediately.

I take both sides. I want all our new immigrant citizens to enter legally and register as Americans, get Social Security cards, drivers licenses, establish suitable residences, apply for insurance, find good jobs, vote, go to college and begin to pay taxes like the rest of us who have worked our asses off to build this country to be strong and independent. We need them all to join us and become upstanding, responsible American citizens!
Just like the rest of us. We'll find a place for you ALL to fit in!! JOIN US!!

I fucked up because I asked a question no one wanted to discuss, until suddenly everyone had to chime in. Then the war began.

I asked if you folks who just want them all gone realize that you are actually talking to a 95% population of Native American citizenry. Do you want to still tell Indians they do not belong in the home lands of their fathers and grandfathers?
Are we still doing that to people these days?

OOPS!

:CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms:

« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 05:07:12 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18277 on: August 29, 2023, 03:52:37 PM »
For the love of God! Why didn't I think of the cloth under my hat to begin with? My neck and arms are burnt! Damn it :(

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18278 on: August 30, 2023, 09:04:42 PM »
That happens to me too. Not all the time though, it's weird. Most of the time I can bury myself in their fur and I'm fine, other days I need to take an allergy pill because my eyes start swelling.  :dunno:
Yeah, same! I thought I could get away with it as I have before. I guess sometimes I can't.

My quick bitch: I woke up with a head cold this morning after a night of constantly blowing my nose. So not much sleep and I feel shitty. I let my client know via Messenger that I couldn't go to his place today. That also sucks because I miss out on money that I need.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2023, 09:08:28 PM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18279 on: August 30, 2023, 09:27:34 PM »
People scare me sometimes... yet lets be honest here, we're all scary to someone.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18280 on: August 31, 2023, 09:07:05 AM »
I think I started a blood war.
Unintentionally.

There was so much angst between the leftists who just do not want any sort of controlled borders between countries and the hard right wingers saying that none of the immigrants should be allowed to enter this country and any of them who are caught should be deported immediately.

I take both sides. I want all our new immigrant citizens to enter legally and register as Americans, get Social Security cards, drivers licenses, establish suitable residences, apply for insurance, find good jobs, vote, go to college and begin to pay taxes like the rest of us who have worked our asses off to build this country to be strong and independent. We need them all to join us and become upstanding, responsible American citizens!
Just like the rest of us. We'll find a place for you ALL to fit in!! JOIN US!!

I fucked up because I asked a question no one wanted to discuss, until suddenly everyone had to chime in. Then the war began.

I asked if you folks who just want them all gone realize that you are actually talking to a 95% population of Native American citizenry. Do you want to still tell Indians they do not belong in the home lands of their fathers and grandfathers?
Are we still doing that to people these days?

OOPS!

:CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms: :CanofWorms:

More to my original point:

I AM NOT WRONG!!!

The mods have eliminated both threads where I put this question out there. They became unwieldy.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 09:08:41 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18281 on: September 01, 2023, 02:20:24 PM »
I'm for immigration. Here, at least, we've got the numbers to prove me right, economically speaking. It's kind of obvious to me. Not so much to the brownshirts who'll claim the opposite.

/shrugs

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18282 on: September 01, 2023, 02:42:34 PM »
I'm for immigration. Here, at least, we've got the numbers to prove me right, economically speaking. It's kind of obvious to me. Not so much to the brownshirts who'll claim the opposite.

/shrugs

Agreed, I am descended from immigrants from Canada, seeking work in the textile mills of the Northeast back in the late 1800's.  They sought a better life.  Like so many are trying to seek today.  Only with the added prodding of violence and persecution in their native countries.
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18283 on: September 01, 2023, 02:49:25 PM »
It always seemed strange to me that the US, a country that was literally built on the idea, would have such a change of heart. But I don't really know to what degree that is true. The media tend to focus on the MAGA crowd and other cunts when reporting, and I don't think it is a fair picture they are painting.

I guess it all depends.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18284 on: September 01, 2023, 04:49:02 PM »
It always seemed strange to me that the US, a country that was literally built on the idea, would have such a change of heart. But I don't really know to what degree that is true. The media tend to focus on the MAGA crowd and other cunts when reporting, and I don't think it is a fair picture they are painting.

I guess it all depends.

The screams and yells of fear/hate mongering are what makes the MAGA crowd good copy for the media.  So I see what you mean.  Even Tim Scott, the "token" black and Nikki Haley, the token woman are following the script of the orange faced shit gibbon.