Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 230546 times)

Online Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #18165 on: July 07, 2023, 07:43:06 PM »
My knee doesn't hurt all the time anymore but there are still a lot of things I cant do or have trouble with

Surprisingly my ankle wasn't bothering me the whole time.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18166 on: July 08, 2023, 06:32:23 PM »
The neighbors  several houses away have a teenage son that likes to listen to shitty music out in their yard and talk over it on a PA system like he's a DJ :headhurts:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18167 on: July 08, 2023, 06:46:50 PM »
The neighbors  several houses away have a teenage son that likes to listen to shitty music out in their yard and talk over it on a PA system like he's a DJ :headhurts:

:kapkao:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18168 on: July 08, 2023, 08:35:34 PM »
Wow, and I thought my neighbours across the road were bad.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18169 on: July 08, 2023, 08:50:24 PM »
I need to stop yoyoing -__-

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18170 on: July 09, 2023, 09:13:25 AM »
Stepma got diagnosed with macular degeneration.

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18171 on: July 09, 2023, 02:32:39 PM »
My depression is a bitch
My feelings over someone (or women I'm attracted to) feels wrong
My overthinking causes me to feel annoyed
For the love of god make it stop, and Kirk Cameron needs to stop crying "discrimination"

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18172 on: July 09, 2023, 03:20:39 PM »
Don't bother me until I have my tea DAMN IT!

If better yet, I'll just take the Dr. Pepper Zero and silently listen to my music in the breakroom before my shift.

My wife has a coffee cup with gradations marked on the side. Top level: NOPE!  Second line: Nope! Third line: NOT YET! Fourth line: Just Wait! Fifth line: Hold on a minute!  Last line: OK What the Hell was so important?

It is awesome, but tearing it from her paws long enough to take a pic is not going to happen any time soon.
I love this woman!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18173 on: July 09, 2023, 03:37:05 PM »
Got rained of at the flea market then they closed early
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Online Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18174 on: July 09, 2023, 04:34:18 PM »

If better yet, I'll just take the Dr. Pepper Zero and silently listen to my music in the breakroom before my shift.

My wife has a coffee cup with gradations marked on the side. Top level: NOPE!  Second line: Nope! Third line: NOT YET! Fourth line: Just Wait! Fifth line: Hold on a minute!  Last line: OK What the Hell was so important?

It is awesome, but tearing it from her paws long enough to take a pic is not going to happen any time soon.
I love this woman!

At least you have someone that accepts you :(

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18175 on: July 09, 2023, 07:22:26 PM »
That's a fear of mine. My vision isn't that great but I'm scared that it could get worse.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18176 on: July 09, 2023, 07:31:42 PM »

I love this woman!

At least you have someone that accepts you :(

Wait! WTF!  We have accepted each other for almost thirty years now. 

Wait, we were married in '92. We have been accepting each other for way longer than however many years that turns out to be. We were best friends before we became romantic like. Talk about awkward!! Making the switch??!! ~~~!!
:yikes:

The reality is, this did not happen from a basement. I met this lifelong friend and partner in a working environment. I was fired for trying to date her, but in my book, the way I see it, I won. She no no longer works there and we made babies together after many years. I won.

This kind of thing happens sometimes for those who venture out.

Accept? Hell, now that we have known each other for so many years, acceptance is understood, but always challenged.
She knows all my weaknesses and I know hers. I choose to not stimulate pain with hers, but rather comfort her weaknesses.

I am not wrong!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 07:36:53 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18177 on: July 09, 2023, 07:57:02 PM »
That's a fear of mine. My vision isn't that great but I'm scared that it could get worse.

My dad had that and I often wonder if it is my turn.

My wife has (I can not remember what it is called right now - build ups of calcium around the inner eye lenses) and has had surgery to remove goofy crap and replace her eye lenses with plastic lenses. Not great but better than before.

My vision as it stands is great, but I can not see up close. I passed the visual licensing test without my glasses and I asked if I could tell her how much farther I can see and she could tell me what that means. She chuckled and said sure go for it.
I could see two lines below what was legal. She said if I was 21 and trying for a pilot's license, I would pass.

But the reality is, that is long range. I still can not see anything close up, without trifocal corrective lenses. Bummer.

CQ, I hope your Stepma can get some help and keep things going for as long as possible.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 08:02:01 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18178 on: July 10, 2023, 06:18:57 AM »

My dad had that and I often wonder if it is my turn.

My wife has (I can not remember what it is called right now - build ups of calcium around the inner eye lenses) and has had surgery to remove goofy crap and replace her eye lenses with plastic lenses. Not great but better than before.

My vision as it stands is great, but I can not see up close. I passed the visual licensing test without my glasses and I asked if I could tell her how much farther I can see and she could tell me what that means. She chuckled and said sure go for it.
I could see two lines below what was legal. She said if I was 21 and trying for a pilot's license, I would pass.

But the reality is, that is long range. I still can not see anything close up, without trifocal corrective lenses. Bummer.

CQ, I hope your Stepma can get some help and keep things going for as long as possible.

It's in her family. I think two of her siblings have it (one who lives/lived alone and god knows how she got on with it). I feel sad for her as she won't be able to do her fave hobbies after too long, beading, scrapbooking, gardening. She'll be dependant on my dad for most things. She won't go totally blind, she'll still have peripheral vision but it sucks for her. Maybe it might be the catalyst that makes them move into her daughter's granny flat in Tamworth, who knows.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18179 on: July 11, 2023, 06:00:47 PM »
Hopefully, it will never get that bad.