Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234821 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #18090 on: May 26, 2023, 05:48:44 PM »
I really do not like getting a Windows warning statement liike this one ...

"Error: your location is currently in use."

I do not know exactly what that means, but it is troubling.

Of course my location is in use! How does that fact constitute an error?

Google says it's an app tracking your location in the background.  :orly:

Yeah, I was trying to be funny. Sorry.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18091 on: May 27, 2023, 01:21:22 PM »
Apparently, I have a bill for my visit to Urgent Care...

that's fine, I just don't have the appropriate funds (or so I'm told)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18092 on: May 29, 2023, 06:24:54 PM »
My son just came back from walking the dog. He tripped on one of those tree roots that I bitched about the city taking out my tree.

He was way down on another block, but he fell and broke his two front incisors which we spent $$$ straightening when he was a kid.

I feel so horrible for him, but nothing to be done, except dentistry.
He is trashed! Nothing I can do!

Damnit!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18093 on: May 29, 2023, 10:29:17 PM »
^ I feel for him because I remember when I fell and face-planted a desk. I cracked one of my front teeth in half and Kayleigh made an appointment at the dentist across the road from where we lived. I just had to wait two days for it to be repaired.

I had spent $$$ when I was in my 20s getting my teeth straightened so when that happened to my front tooth I was devastated at first. But the dentist I had did an excellent job and my tooth looks just like the one next to it. I hope your son gets a dentist like the one I had.

My quick bitch is that it's forecast to rain when we have the painting and floor replacement done next week. So I can't move my bedroom furniture out the back like I planned to. There's not a lot of shelter out there. It'll have to go into the carport next to my car. Not ideal.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #18094 on: May 30, 2023, 07:21:14 AM »
My luck at not being sick for 2 years, just ran out.  I have a cold and the sore throat is starting to abate.   :facepalm2:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18095 on: May 30, 2023, 07:39:22 AM »
^ I feel for him because I remember when I fell and face-planted a desk. I cracked one of my front teeth in half and Kayleigh made an appointment at the dentist across the road from where we lived. I just had to wait two days for it to be repaired.

I had spent $$$ when I was in my 20s getting my teeth straightened so when that happened to my front tooth I was devastated at first. But the dentist I had did an excellent job and my tooth looks just like the one next to it. I hope your son gets a dentist like the one I had.

My quick bitch is that it's forecast to rain when we have the painting and floor replacement done next week. So I can't move my bedroom furniture out the back like I planned to. There's not a lot of shelter out there. It'll have to go into the carport next to my car. Not ideal.

To top that off about my son's front teeth, he was notified just thirty miunites before his shift started at work today (we leave at 6:30AM to get there on time; we were ready to walk out the door) that he has to be called off for today, with no further explanation.

On a positive note, my sons teeth are not as badly damaged as first looks could show. He was bleeding a lot last night, but it was from his lip, not his teeth.

His upper lip looks like he cut half a purple plum and stuck it there. But the teeth will still hold a cap quite well. Not as much damage. I'm sure it all still hurts like Hell, though.
 :bigcry:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 07:49:26 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18096 on: May 30, 2023, 07:53:09 AM »
Good luck with all the renovations, Renaeden.
It should be awesome once it's all done!

Sorry, I can not type well today.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 08:51:24 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18097 on: May 30, 2023, 08:14:15 AM »
Cable company is "improving" our network and at random times during the day things go down for an hour or two.

So much for any streaming of TV shows today, again.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18098 on: May 30, 2023, 03:04:51 PM »
Dad passed away yesterday :(

I'm so sorry. :hug:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18099 on: May 30, 2023, 03:05:55 PM »
All my emotions have been this year is up and down... I hate it, I can't even stay stable sometimes... and the only places I'm able to do so is when I'm roaming on the net, or at group.

You've been riding through a storm lately...there are bound to be waves. Go easy on yourself, and engage as much as you can in the things that make you feel better.

QFT!

Squared.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #18100 on: May 30, 2023, 03:10:34 PM »
Genesis - again, I am so sorry. I can't do prayers but my thoughts go to you and your family.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18101 on: May 30, 2023, 05:23:56 PM »
Genesis - again, I am so sorry. I can't do prayers but my thoughts go to you and your family.

It's okay... still appreciated

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18102 on: June 03, 2023, 02:33:47 PM »
Why is that fat bitch so obsessed with me?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18103 on: June 03, 2023, 07:49:12 PM »
It starts tomorrow.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18104 on: June 03, 2023, 08:31:55 PM »
Why can't people just be clear to me? It would be so much easier instead of all this confusion!!!