Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 232304 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #18015 on: April 29, 2023, 11:49:07 AM »
Is it assault if I send a pie with laxatives in it to a sworn enemy?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #18016 on: April 29, 2023, 05:24:30 PM »

Legally an assault is defined as a physical contact event. Spitting on someone is an assault. Flicking a cigarette ash at someone is an assault, even if you miss.

Deliberately offering tainted food can be a crime. The ability to prove intent is a difficult hill to climb in many such cases. That's why sloppy restaurant managers can get away with it for so long.

Those people opening all the ice cream cartons, having a good lick, replacing on the shelf and putting their shenanigans on tictok for the fun of it were all guilty of criminal mischief involving deliberately contaminating a food product.

The courts have attempted to increase penalties for these criminally mischievous acts in the past few years due to the increasing number of them landing on their dockets.

You can probably get away with it, though. If you can find ipecac, that might be more fun, especially if you can watch them "YAK" and no more of a crime, technically.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 05:29:21 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18017 on: April 29, 2023, 06:33:35 PM »

Legally an assault is defined as a physical contact event. Spitting on someone is an assault. Flicking a cigarette ash at someone is an assault, even if you miss.

Deliberately offering tainted food can be a crime. The ability to prove intent is a difficult hill to climb in many such cases. That's why sloppy restaurant managers can get away with it for so long.

Those people opening all the ice cream cartons, having a good lick, replacing on the shelf and putting their shenanigans on tictok for the fun of it were all guilty of criminal mischief involving deliberately contaminating a food product.

The courts have attempted to increase penalties for these criminally mischievous acts in the past few years due to the increasing number of them landing on their dockets.

You can probably get away with it, though. If you can find ipecac, that might be more fun, especially if you can watch them "YAK" and no more of a crime, technically.

Thanks

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18018 on: April 29, 2023, 06:46:58 PM »

Thanks

Now I'll offer some more applicable legal advice:

Never take seriously any legal advise offered by some dude on the internet. :rofl:

I have lived long and I have lived hard and rude. You learn stuff getting to this age, but my experiences may not reflect the real aftermath of any legal involvement as the fullness of the future unfolds through time.

Now THAT is damn good advice.

I'd still be looking for some ipecac.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18019 on: April 30, 2023, 05:46:22 PM »
Why does Yoshi have to be so adorable!?!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18020 on: April 30, 2023, 06:08:07 PM »
Knee issues
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #18021 on: May 01, 2023, 09:23:21 AM »
Kid is still sick and out of school and I don't get a break.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18022 on: May 01, 2023, 10:57:54 PM »
Why does Yoshi have to be so adorable!?!
Because he's a cat.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #18023 on: May 02, 2023, 02:24:56 AM »
I can't stand jobsworths.
:dog:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18024 on: May 02, 2023, 05:32:49 AM »

Working in a corner of my garage, I stepped on something and spained my ankle!

Not too bad, but I'm bitchin' 'bout this one.
 :thumbdn:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18025 on: May 02, 2023, 03:23:00 PM »
I'm really confused and annoyed with mixed signals... I try to pretend to be oblivious, but it's somehow not working.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #18026 on: May 02, 2023, 03:25:41 PM »
Worked in the rain part of the day
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18027 on: May 02, 2023, 09:57:32 PM »
Northern lights?

Not a chance!
It is so heavily overcast that I can barely locate the Waxing Gibbous moon tonight.
 :bigcry:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #18028 on: May 03, 2023, 01:45:46 AM »
I shouldn't have to blast things out on a public forum to get a seller to respond because they ghosted me after I sent them my payment and then ignored my messages and then deleted their thread when I posted in it how they never sent me any tracking as they promised and never answered my messages and to just refund me if they can't get my order out. Oh and they deleted their thread when I called them out in it so they shouldn't feel surprised when I thought I got scammed and had to make a call out thread to get their attention. Then they finally send me the tracking and now they want to retaliate. Just a poor business to me and the seller can't hold themselves accountable, so they retaliate instead. Says more about them as a seller. I wouldn't want to do business with any sellers that retaliate against their customers that have to air their dirty laundry to the public to get their attention because they were not answering your emails, etc.

This was how I also got USA Bank to fix our account so we could log in. I blasted them on twitter when one of their workers hung up on me pretending they couldn't hear me when I started telling them the issue about our account. US bank responded with a number to call so I had my husband call it and problem was fixed. Now this is what I call a real business. People do it all the time with businesses. If individual sellers can't handle any call outs when they act unprofessional to their buyers, they are a bad business then and a terrible seller, same as when they engage in retaliation and not take accountability.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #18029 on: May 04, 2023, 01:01:00 PM »
I've been going through pain again as usual... only it's in the areas of my legs where the clots happened  :(