Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 234591 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #17550 on: September 06, 2022, 01:28:02 PM »
I hate having someone be obsessive and controlling with me. It annoys the shit out of me -_-

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #17551 on: September 06, 2022, 09:27:15 PM »
I hate having someone be obsessive and controlling with me. It annoys the shit out of me -_-

Sounds like my late mother, I cut off relations and never reconciled with her.  And for good reason, she still delivered a "cheap" shot to me in her will.  But, in the end I got the last word or as they say, "I put my 2 cents in in the end." 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17552 on: September 08, 2022, 01:11:33 PM »
Air pressure sensor is out on my front right tire causing the idiot light to always be on
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #17553 on: September 08, 2022, 01:24:05 PM »
My cable box and cable company are going to drive me to drink!  It's cut out the signal to the tv twice now.  Yesterday, after numerous attempts all around, nothing happened.  So we give up and head out to eat for Carla's birthday dinner.  We come back, I glance at it and it seems to have it's normal glow light on.  Turn on the tv and BAM, we're back on.  Cancel my appointment for this morning for a home visit by the technician.  So, I'm watching tv this morning and all of a sudden it blacks out again, go thru the cable company robot gauntlet and make another appt. for Friday.  I give up on tv for the day again.  Go out shopping and other stuff for Carla's upcoming birthday, come home a couple of hours later, try fiddling with the box one more and guess what, it glows again and it's on again.  There is something wrong with the cable box, not the tv, but, this time I will not cancel the appt.  Let the technician come and either figure out what's wrong or give us a new tv modem.  Fortunately, we never lost computer service, otherwise the MONSTER FROM THE ID, would be wreaking chaos in our city.   >:( :dino2: :loup: :hair:  <end of rant>

"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17554 on: September 08, 2022, 01:58:59 PM »
Listening to music is the only thing that's holding me together at the moment. I just wish I could clear my thoughts... but that's just going to be even more difficult.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17555 on: September 09, 2022, 04:27:01 AM »
I'm gonna have to do a whole house mop tomorrow and maybe even shampoo some patches of carpet.
Damn younger cat makes his mess spread everywhere. Why is he so putrid? :zombiefuck:

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17556 on: September 09, 2022, 04:39:04 PM »
My first task to help Mrs. L is tomorrow morning... even though I agreed to help, I need to tame my night owl tendencies for at least tonight...

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17557 on: September 09, 2022, 09:57:46 PM »
I'm gonna have to do a whole house mop tomorrow and maybe even shampoo some patches of carpet.
Damn younger cat makes his mess spread everywhere. Why is he so putrid? :zombiefuck:
Vomit or poop?

Our older cat Kira tends to get poop stuck to his bum and then panics, leaving skid marks throughout the house. Lucky we don't have carpet. I find his poop in the oddest places, like the bathroom or the kitchen. Plus cleaning his skid marks is no fun.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17558 on: September 09, 2022, 10:05:26 PM »
Oh and our younger cat Rowan thinks it's ok to run across me during the night while I'm sleeping. Little bugger. He has very pointy feet.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17559 on: September 10, 2022, 05:57:56 AM »
Vomit or poop?

Our older cat Kira tends to get poop stuck to his bum and then panics, leaving skid marks throughout the house. Lucky we don't have carpet. I find his poop in the oddest places, like the bathroom or the kitchen. Plus cleaning his skid marks is no fun.

Pee actually. Just because he still pees on the laundry floor doesn't mean it stays contained to that room, no it gets spread through the house one little paw print at a time in minute amounts. And I'm so sensitive to smell that it annoys me so much and I have to mop and shampoo everything.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17560 on: September 11, 2022, 08:17:45 PM »
Vomit or poop?

Pee actually. Just because he still pees on the laundry floor doesn't mean it stays contained to that room, no it gets spread through the house one little paw print at a time in minute amounts. And I'm so sensitive to smell that it annoys me so much and I have to mop and shampoo everything.

Yoshi hasn't had that problem yet... he's been good about doing his business in the litter box or even going outside to do so.... only I'm not letting him go out as much anymore after he's healed up because of what happened with his injury.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17561 on: September 13, 2022, 09:24:20 PM »
I had a go at Kayleigh for not changing the litter tray contents often enough. Because we've been keeping the cats inside, they're using it a lot more. Rowan peed on the laundry floor (a first for him) because he refused to use the tray.

But now they're allowed into the backyard again where they like to do their business.

I'm feeling really sore today. Fibromyalgia sucks.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17562 on: September 16, 2022, 10:25:54 AM »
Second day my daughter drives into work from her new place she rear ended someone and possibly totaled her car,  she's fine but  :GA:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17563 on: September 16, 2022, 12:55:10 PM »
It's a new day, and I'm still broke -_-

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17564 on: September 17, 2022, 07:36:32 AM »
Had a rendering last night.
Not sure if it was one of the bigger owls or a hawk, but we lost a dove to prey.
Such is nature. Hawks have to eat, too.

Two days ago the crows were trying to run away one of the hawks. Hawks fly twice as fast as crows, at least. It was quite a spectacle to watch.
Eight or ten crows flying after the one hawk. The hawk would take off, circle around and beat the crows back to his perch at the top of a huge oak.
Then the crows would attack again and again.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.