Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 232983 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #17535 on: August 27, 2022, 09:51:05 PM »
^He most likely has no damage. Or very little.

The cats had a big fight during the night. Like really big. I don't know who started it or who did most of the yowling. Rowan has a sore on top of his head and Kira seems fine. They've both been sleeping this morning. They do have tiffs fairly often but this was on another level.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17536 on: August 27, 2022, 10:33:13 PM »
^ Mine turn on each other like that when there's another cat outside.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17537 on: August 28, 2022, 03:11:45 PM »
"Why are you angry at Troll, she didn't even do anything"

-_- really?

How naive and purposefully stupid do you have to be!?!?!

She keeps calling you a bitch, and a whore and you acknowledge it even though you don't do any of that shit!

She called me a "Fat Retarded Stalker"

She falsely reported me to my employers (ex employers) that I was peeping at her in the women's restroom (I was the asshole who cleans the place it was my job!) I got out when she needed to use it...

She acted like a whore basically asking for it when my buddy responded to her leading him on...

She claims, and made you think I was obsessive... making me look insane, and her self-righteous... I get you have this little "Girl Code" thing and all... but that's a bullshit excuse to friend zone and lead someone on if you weren't actually "liking them" to begin with... so yes, I am angry at her for her words... because words like a weapon as they can be actually hurt.

So seriously

SHUT THE HELL UP about her "supposedly" not doing anything harmful to me... because you're just as guilty as she is defending her, and emulating her stupid shit.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17538 on: August 28, 2022, 03:13:25 PM »

-_- really?

She keeps calling you a bitch, and a whore and you acknowledge it even though you don't do any of that shit!

She falsely reported me to my employers (ex employers) that I was peeping at her in the women's restroom (I was the asshole who cleans the place it was my job!) I got out when she needed to use it...

She acted like a whore basically asking for it when my buddy responded to her leading him on...

She claims, and made you think I was obsessive... making me look insane, and her self-righteous... I get you have this little "Girl Code" thing and all... but that's a bullshit excuse to friend zone and lead someone on if you weren't actually "liking them" to begin with... so yes, I am angry at her for her words... because words like a weapon as they can be actually hurt.

So seriously

SHUT THE HELL UP about her "supposedly" not doing anything harmful to me... because you're just as guilty as she is defending her, and emulating her stupid shit.

Please bear in mind that this is an open thought letter... thank you

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17539 on: August 28, 2022, 07:31:44 PM »
^ Mine turn on each other like that when there's another cat outside.
That actually could have been it. A week ago a grey tom came to the back door and and peed there as well as all over the backyard furniture. Kira and Rowan growled and hissed at it but that was it. That same tom may have come back again (stupid owners who don't keep their cat in at night) and it may have set our cats to fighting. Its been easy for other cats to come in since we lost the side fence.

Thanks for that, I think that's what happened. They've been living together for nearly two years and this is the first time they've fought like that.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17540 on: August 29, 2022, 04:30:56 PM »

-_- really?

So seriously

Mom says that what I went through was abuse, where as my contact in Norway says it was a gaslighting tactic
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 04:39:43 PM by Genesis »

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17541 on: August 29, 2022, 06:07:28 PM »

-_- really?

So seriously

Mom says that what I went through was abuse, where as my contact in Norway says it was a gaslighting tactic

What's the phrase from Anonymous? Oh right.... we will not forgive, we will not forget... expect us.

I can do the forgive part... it's the forget that's hard

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #17542 on: August 29, 2022, 08:45:38 PM »

-_- really?

So seriously

What's the phrase from Anonymous? Oh right.... we will not forgive, we will not forget... expect us.

Yep, I forgive, but, forgetting and trusting for me is impossible.  Some "people" are not worth the time or energy. 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17543 on: August 29, 2022, 09:08:41 PM »

-_- really?

So seriously

Yep, I forgive, but, forgetting and trusting for me is impossible.  Some "people" are not worth the time or energy.

:agreed:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17544 on: August 31, 2022, 09:22:22 PM »
It's been nearly a month and the side fence still hasn't been fixed. We've been letting the cats out under supervision but they prefer to go in and out as they please.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17545 on: September 01, 2022, 04:20:43 AM »
I am bitching that it's not 2005 or 2006 when I joined I2. About 300 years ago, or however long ago it was...

Not sure where time has gone. But I randomly visited here, and I'm feeling....spammy.  >:D >:D >:D

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17546 on: September 01, 2022, 04:54:59 AM »
There was an industrial action march down the main street of nurses and midwives today, and one of the boss guys made offensive dismissive remarks about them while we all watched out the window. The capitalist pig in him really reared its ugly head today. 14 hours in a public hospital ER waiting room would do him some good I think.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17547 on: September 01, 2022, 01:24:15 PM »
It's been nearly a month and the side fence still hasn't been fixed. We've been letting the cats out under supervision but they prefer to go in and out as they please.

Ever since Yoshi got injured, I'm not letting him go outside... because one he is recovering, wearing a cone of shame, and Mom and I have to give him his medicine twice a day.

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17548 on: September 02, 2022, 01:35:14 PM »

Ever since Yoshi got injured, I'm not letting him go outside... because one he is recovering, wearing a cone of shame, and Mom and I have to give him his medicine twice a day.

He's used to me giving him the medicine... he doesn't budge, and he's healing nicely... though whomever/whatever injured him, I swear I'm going to kick their ass!

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17549 on: September 06, 2022, 07:30:14 AM »
Another interest rate rise today. Once my bank finally follows through, my house repayments will be a touch over half my weekly take home pay.