Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch, part two  (Read 231918 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: Just one quick bitch, part two
« Reply #17490 on: August 15, 2022, 01:41:25 PM »
 :o What!?!?!

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17491 on: August 15, 2022, 09:56:55 PM »

과두제가 사라졌다!!!!

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17492 on: August 15, 2022, 09:57:42 PM »

과두제가 사라졌다!!!!

"The Oligarch is gone!!!!"

actually certain ones are being neutralized but we don't hear about them as much....

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #17493 on: August 16, 2022, 03:29:38 PM »
Evidently reminding people to lock their cars at night falls into the extreme risk to life or property and merits a cell alert
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #17494 on: August 16, 2022, 04:35:14 PM »
I found a stream of hundreds of baby siders crawling out of my shop vac.
SHIT!!! FUCKING SHIT!!!! WTF!!??!!!

I remembered vacuuming up some clusters of spider egg sacks. I forgot to empty the vac!

So, they matured, unharmed inside my shop vac and found their way out. I immediatly whipped the vac into service and gathered all I could.
Today is trash day and I got them out to the curb, inside a plastic bag. We need them and they obviously survive almost everything, but they can do so outside my garage.
I will not forget ever again to empty my shop vac!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17495 on: August 16, 2022, 05:01:04 PM »
Jesus. I never knew that about kidney stones. Only thing I knew is that passing them can be more painful than childbirth. So I've been told by my mum.

Are they going to do anything about the stones? So there's no repeat of what your wife has been through. Because that sounds really awful. I think there's lithotripsy which I've never heard of anyone having.

Latest is that the recent scans were to detect gall stones and she is free and clear. However the kidney stones will require surgery, not the ultrasonic machine.

She might come home tomorrow and return next week, assuming she continues to keep her electrolytes "happy" and the infection goes away. We'll know late tomorrow.
She looks so much better than she did Sunday!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #17496 on: August 16, 2022, 05:14:14 PM »
I found a stream of hundreds of baby siders crawling out of my shop vac.
SHIT!!! FUCKING SHIT!!!! WTF!!??!!!

I remembered vacuuming up some clusters of spider egg sacks. I forgot to empty the vac!

So, they matured, unharmed inside my shop vac and found their way out. I immediatly whipped the vac into service and gathered all I could.
Today is trash day and I got them out to the curb, inside a plastic bag. We need them and they obviously survive almost everything, but they can do so outside my garage.
I will not forget ever again to empty my shop vac!

I always empty the vacuum after each use, because I'm a little obsessed with seeing how much dirt I've collected.  :lol1: The robovac runs daily and I'm still amazed by the amount of pet hair it picks up each day.  :orly:
:gopher:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17497 on: August 16, 2022, 06:42:44 PM »
I kind of do the same with the little battery vac and the carpet sweeper, but the two horse power shop vac holds 35 gallons of waste, so that is usually disappointing to see how much right at first, unless I've been sawing all day.

I did not know those old spider egg clusters were still alive.

:yikes:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 06:45:45 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17498 on: August 16, 2022, 08:37:01 PM »
Jesus. I never knew that about kidney stones. Only thing I knew is that passing them can be more painful than childbirth. So I've been told by my mum.

Are they going to do anything about the stones? So there's no repeat of what your wife has been through. Because that sounds really awful. I think there's lithotripsy which I've never heard of anyone having.

Latest is that the recent scans were to detect gall stones and she is free and clear. However the kidney stones will require surgery, not the ultrasonic machine.

She might come home tomorrow and return next week, assuming she continues to keep her electrolytes "happy" and the infection goes away. We'll know late tomorrow.
She looks so much better than she did Sunday!
Sucks that she has to have surgery. But I hope it does the trick and she's hopefully home and feeling much better soon. I'm sending good thoughts through the internet. :hug:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17499 on: August 16, 2022, 08:44:21 PM »
I overdid it at the gym yesterday and now I'm paying for it. My thighs hurt the most.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17500 on: August 17, 2022, 05:51:58 AM »
Evidently reminding people to lock their cars at night falls into the extreme risk to life or property and merits a cell alert

There were two cars stolen out of a locked garage near me recently :GA:
I'm suddenly very worried. Despite my locked garage door, locked car inside and locked internal door.
How can I stop a burglar from jumping over three 6' fences and gaining entry through my windows to get my car keys?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #17501 on: August 17, 2022, 08:03:18 AM »

I'm suddenly very worried. Despite my locked garage door, locked car inside and locked internal door.
How can I stop a burglar from jumping over three 6' fences and gaining entry through my windows to get my car keys?

Having a couple of big dogs that will bark at anyone even thinking of entering our property works for us. If I hear them barking, I go check things out.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17502 on: August 17, 2022, 08:41:31 AM »
I wish I could get dogs but I'm not home all day and I don't have any grass in my courtyard.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #17503 on: August 17, 2022, 10:29:31 AM »

Drive a POS or give it to my husband for a month. :lol1:

I've got a Beetle up on ramps that he killed over 2 yrs ago, a rusty truck that he ripped the tranny out on after driving it for only a month, a Cadillac that he "rigged" that sounds like fucking Harley, looks like a dumpster fire inside and has a bad traction control system, and a RAV4 that he broke the window on that I can actually drive if I have to, with a taped up window, and every idiot light on (computer error) and tires that go flat every week.

Steal them, they're all unlocked, spin the wheel MF's...

If I can ever afford another vehicle again before I die, it will be in my name only and he won't be allowed to drive it....like the truck he talked me into letting his dad have.  :P

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17504 on: August 17, 2022, 02:20:51 PM »
 :roar: <-----Anytime I have overthinking/perseverating moments about the troll and automaton.